Jump to content

Matt Breida in the lineup 🙏🏼


Chicharito
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

They need a legit RB1 at some point in Allen's career.

This^^^, but mostly a legitimate pair of offense guards, the O line is a far bigger issue than our RBs, jmo. Beane has his work cut out for himself this upcoming off season.

 

Go Bills!!!

 

Go

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Chicharito said:

He has to crack the lineup soon wouldn’t you think? I know the line hasn’t been top notch in run blocking but I think the lack of speed is what is hurting this offense. What do yous think?

 

I guess you forgot about the Breida highlights from preseason and the Steelers game? O right, there weren't any.

 

He is not the answer.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Chicharito said:

He has to crack the lineup soon wouldn’t you think? I know the line hasn’t been top notch in run blocking but I think the lack of speed is what is hurting this offense. What do yous think?

If not for anything else, I would like to see Breida play this week to keep the rust off in case we are forced to use him further down the line. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Chicharito said:

He has to crack the lineup soon wouldn’t you think? I know the line hasn’t been top notch in run blocking but I think the lack of speed is what is hurting this offense. What do yous think?

Look what Breida did against Pittsburgh.  Speed is only as good as your blocking and the Bills offensive line stinks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, CSBill said:

 

I guess you forgot about the Breida highlights from preseason and the Steelers game? O right, there weren't any.

 

He is not the answer.

 

Breida legit looked promising with the 49ers.  Don't know what happened.

 

Agree with the folks who say it's primarily not our RBs that are the problem, it's our OL.  Best RB in the world only a threat if you can get them out to the 2nd level.

 

4 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Look what Breida did against Pittsburgh.  Speed is only as good as your blocking and the Bills offensive line stinks

 

The idea with Breida was that he had the speed to get to the outside where the OL blocking not so much an issue.

 

That didn't pan out vs Pittsburgh, so the Breida experiment was curtailed.

 

1 hour ago, without a drought said:

He might not be a difference maker like Christian Wade, but why not, I don't like the way they've been winning lately.

 

*blink*

*blink*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...