Matt Breida in the lineup 🙏🏼

Chicharito

Well it's been pretty much known that neither Devin or Zach can get around the corner and the Bills OL is not blocking well

for runs up the middle.  I wouldn't mind if Matt got activated for a game to see if his style could fit better with the OL as a

change of pace runner.

FWIW.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Well it's been pretty much known that neither Devin or Zach can get around the corner and the Bills OL is not blocking well

for runs up the middle.  I wouldn't mind if Matt got activated for a game to see if his style could fit better with the OL as a

change of pace runner.

FWIW.

I don't want to go back to the days of "95% chance this is a run, Spiller is on the field" with them knowing it's a run outside because Breida is on the field.  If you can't run, just throw it.

3 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I don't want to go back to the days of "95% chance this is a run, Spiller is on the field" with them knowing it's a run outside because Breida is on the field.  If you can't run, just throw it.

Breida can run between tackles and catch balls too.

• Like (+1) 1

It doesn't matter. We won't magically improve our run game with Breida or King Henry. Our OL sucks at run blocking and they know it. Daboll continues to pretend he can run Singletary or Moss 6x each at 3 yards a pop. This entire OL needs an overhaul and unfortunately that won't come till maybe next year. We just have to be smart and take our shots at screens or dump offs.

54 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Backs are fine, dont need a blazer just guys who can get yards. Would love Derrick Henry but freaks like that dont come around often.

They are not fine or Beanne would not have been trying to make a trade at the deadline last season. I like Moss but Singletary is slow and small,  not a great combination.  Teams don't respect our running game at all

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

They need a legit RB1 at some point in Allen's career.

This^^^, but mostly a legitimate pair of offense guards, the O line is a far bigger issue than our RBs, jmo. Beane has his work cut out for himself this upcoming off season.

Go Bills!!!

Go

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.