2021 Revenge Tour?

The Red King

It occured to me that this seasn could be not one, but two revenge tours.

First is post-drought playoff losses

Bills @ Jags 2017: 11/7/21

Bills @ Texans 2019: (40-0) in 2021

Bills @ Chiefs 2020: (38-20) in 2021

Second is last season's losses

Chiefs x2: (38-20) in 2021

Titans: 10/18/21

Cardinals: Super Bowl LVI?

Just kinda fun to think about...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

It occured to me that this seasn could be not one, but two revenge tours.

First is post-drought playoff losses

Bills @ Jags 2017: 11/7/21

Bills @ Texans 2019: (40-0) in 2021

Bills @ Chiefs 2020: (38-20) in 2021

Second is last season's losses

Chiefs x2: (38-20) in 2021

Titans: 10/18/21

Cardinals: Super Bowl LVI?

Just kinda fun to think about...

How about revenging the Patriots for the next 20 years for the misery they have given us for the past 20 years.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

How about revenging the Patriots for the next 20 years for the misery they have given us for the past 20 years.

Sad as that was, the Bills through poor decision making brought most of that on themselves, yeah it sucks to admit, but it’s true. 

Go Bills!!!

On 10/11/2021 at 10:01 AM, ganesh said:

This is it for me. Every time we get the season schedule now, it's like those Pats games have a spotlight on 'em.

We're the better team now.  I want sweeps, as far as the eye can see.  I need to repair my damaged soul.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Success said:

This is it for me. Every time we get the season schedule now, it's like those Pats games have a spotlight on 'em.

We're the better team now.  I want sweeps, as far as the eye can see.  I need to repair my damaged soul.

Agreed. There is nothing better than beating Billy B. I do wish Tom had been in NE for the Bills rise. Bills should own the division for the next 10+ years with Allen at QB and how good the coaching and front office have been. 

Just now, Motor26 said:

Agreed. There is nothing better than beating Billy B. I do wish Tom had been in NE for the Bills rise. Bills should own the division for the next 10+ years with Allen at QB and how good the coaching and front office have been. 

We're in a perfect position to flip the script on that team.  Watching BB throw the phone in that 2nd game last year was a pretty healing thing for me.  I think had Brady stayed, we still would have won.

Maybe we'll get a chance to exorcise ALL of the demons if we make it to the show & the Bucs are there waiting for us.  It would be nerve-wracking, but I'd have to embrace that opportunity to beat Brady in the biggest game.

7 minutes ago, Success said:

We're in a perfect position to flip the script on that team.  Watching BB throw the phone in that 2nd game last year was a pretty healing thing for me.  I think had Brady stayed, we still would have won.

Maybe we'll get a chance to exorcise ALL of the demons if we make it to the show & the Bucs are there waiting for us.  It would be nerve-wracking, but I'd have to embrace that opportunity to beat Brady in the biggest game.

Beating Brady in the Super Bowl would be incredible. NFC has some good teams capable of beating them, though. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Beating Brady in the Super Bowl would be incredible. NFC has some good teams capable of beating them, though. 

If there's one team I don't want to see in the SB its the Brady led Bucs, even if we're the better team. Call me stitious but that's one meeting of fate I don't need in my life in Feb of next year. I'd rather have the Cards or even the Cowboys.

2 minutes ago, uninja said:

If there's one team I don't want to see in the SB its the Brady led Bucs, even if we're the better team. Call me stitious but that's one meeting of fate I don't need in my life in Feb of next year. I'd rather have the Cards or even the Cowboys.

I agree, the Bills would probably set a SB record in most penalties, maybe 2 or 3 of those penalties would be legit

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.