Baldy effusive over Josh Allen

Saw this last night. More impressive to me is how -in a freakin’ monsoon, Josh uses just one hand on a slick ball to to ‘power pump’ the ball Diggs’ way then turn and fire a bullet to Knox. Those DBs both don’t bite that hard on a typical pump fake- let alone in hurricane conditions! I guess 6’5, 250lbs allows for this uniqueness. 

That, or he’s a Unicorn!🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 13
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I think it's about time we all admit that Josh Allen is good.

Ethan on the post-game show actually said "I think we should see more of Mitch Trubisky".  I think I hurt myself trying to turn off the radio.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I think it's about time we all admit that Josh Allen is good.

All regular humans and the entirety of math itself just wiped their brow and then their smug grins got wiped for good measure, and nodded yes!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Saw this last night. More impressive to me is how -in a freakin’ monsoon, Josh uses just one hand on a slick ball to to ‘power pump’ the ball Diggs’ way then turn and fire a bullet to Knox. Those DBs both don’t bite that hard on a typical pump fake- let alone in hurricane conditions! I guess 6’5, 250lbs allows for this uniqueness. 

That, or he’s a Unicorn!🤷‍♂️

Unicorn might be the best word for Josh... I mean who else in the NFL at his size can run, dodge 2 blitzers and then and only then predict that well and then get it there... yea... yup.. Unicorn

Just now, TampaBillsJunkie said:

We should. In the 4th Q when we are up 30, it's Mitchie time. Save Josh's body for the stretch run and playoffs.  

I hope we are up by 30 in the 4th against KC but I have to much respect for KC's Offense.... See it to believe it thing.