Baldy effusive over Josh Allen

Another really interesting play (would like to see Baldy or @GunnerBill if agree) is this anticipation throw from Josh.  In real time i thought it was an under throw like Erik, but the break down helped give perspective.  Really liked them pointing out Sanders and Beasley giving Josh props on the play too

Edited by YattaOkasan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

Another really interesting play (would like to see Baldy or @GunnerBill if agree) is this anticipation throw from Josh.  In real time i thought it was an under throw like Erik, but the break down helped give perspective.  Really liked them pointing out Sanders and Beasley giving Josh props on the play too

Josh definitely threw it anticipating Sanders would sit in the vacated zone. The ball was still a little short given the weather but it wasn't a big underthrow that Sanders had to rescue as it were.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/5/2021 at 12:56 PM, TheBrownBear said:

Michael Vick and Randall Cunningham are probably the only other two guys in NFL history that could make a play like that.  That was jaw-dropping.  

And he is doing it on a weekly basis, start punching in the end zone TDS and we are looking at home field advantage

On 10/5/2021 at 3:54 PM, BearNorth said:

Um Daryle Lamonica is second all time [to Otto Graham] in QB win %, [we kept an aging Jack Kemp]. Lamonica was undefeated as a starting QB in Buffalo.

I see a lot of Lamonica in Josh, and they are from the same part of California.

“We don’t throw long because we got Lamonica, we got Lamonica because we throw long”

- Al Davis

Edited by Ralonzo