Baldy effusive over Josh Allen

9 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Saw this last night. More impressive to me is how -in a freakin’ monsoon, Josh uses just one hand on a slick ball to to ‘power pump’ the ball Diggs’ way then turn and fire a bullet to Knox. Those DBs both don’t bite that hard on a typical pump fake- let alone in hurricane conditions! I guess 6’5, 250lbs allows for this uniqueness. 

That, or he’s a Unicorn!🤷‍♂️

big hands.

DZOrecFWsAENzQE.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

Saw numerous plays last night (LV / LAC) where Carr would just crumple to the pressure - but they were also the same kind of plays where Josh routinely shrugs off pass rushers who are coming a bit too strong and gives them a little ole' or a quick spin move to keep the play alive.  Love when Josh makes defenders look silly - just makes me smile.  😁

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I laughed at your comment because Everyone knows he is good... Josh is at that elite level... good? Pretty sure EVERYONE knows Josh is good lol

A couple of weeks ago he was being allowed one last chance before we admitted he wasn’t good by some, if memory serves🤔

LOVE Baldies Breakdowns! I’m like Pavlov’s dog when I see his name in a thread title.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Saw numerous plays last night (LV / LAC) where Carr would just crumple to the pressure - but they were also the same kind of plays where Josh routinely shrugs off pass rushers who are coming a bit too strong and gives them a little ole' or a quick spin move to keep the play alive.  Love when Josh makes defenders look silly - just makes me smile.  😁

His double fake on the infamous Kiko Alonso made my day.

• Like (+1) 1

I keep hearing from half this board he can’t play in front of crowds…at night…in the rain…in a blizzard…in a hurricane…with a team of crocodiles guarding the endzone… with Nick Wright and Duck Hodges watching on the sidelines…under a full moon on Halloween..

The kid has had to cross so many bars for part of this fan base he should try out for the Pole Vault at the Olympics 🙄

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I keep hearing from half this board he can’t play in front of crowds…at night…in the rain…in a blizzard…in a hurricane…with a team of crocodiles guarding the endzone… with Nick Wright and Duck Hodges watching on the sidelines…under a full moon on Halloween..

The kid has had to cross so many bars for part of this fan base he should try out for the Pole Vault at the Olympics 🙄

I think some in the fanbase have become so shellshocked from eating s**t sandwiches for the last 20 years that they just can't acknowledge that they're suddenly being served wagyu beef.

• Haha (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

A couple of weeks ago he was being allowed one last chance before we admitted he wasn’t good by some, if memory serves🤔

LOVE Baldies Breakdowns! I’m like Pavlov’s dog when I see his name in a thread title.

I have to be honest with you guys... I do not come around here much when Josh does not have a terrific game because the trolls come out.. The Nay Sayers, the... well I will not go a step forward then that... I do not have to read the silliness. Sadly the Mods have to..  God bless em lol...

11 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Get ready for one more this weekend...in front of a stadium with a hostile loud crowd....he barely faced that since he improved in the last season.  I dont know what the status is for seats at Arrowhead.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

3 minutes ago, foreboding said:

A talking head who does his homework

Too rare.  Speaking of...  I think this is topic relevant, but did anyone else notice Tiki Barber raking Josh over the coals for his intentional throw away sideline pass to Diggs.  Tiki kept saying how wildly inaccurate and overthrown the pass was.  That was the intent!  Pretty sure It was an intentional dump to avoid sack...