Firebaugh has gotten a lot of requests for Josh Hoodie **UPDATE** School has Store up.

MAJBobby

30 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Cut the sleeves off at the shoulder and show your guns!

On 10/6/2021 at 10:23 AM, WhoTom said:

Buy the hoodie, cut off the hood, trim the sleeves: instant T-shirt.

On 10/6/2021 at 10:38 AM, Gugny said:

Do I look like Bill fu*king Belichick to you?!?!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Warcodered posted an interview in the week 5 Bills Chiefs thread and Allen said $70,000.00 so far, So I am guessing they do.

They should be tweeting proceed updates to keep the interest going.   

The high school's PR director needs to get on the ball 😛

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/10/2021 at 7:39 AM, stevewin said:

They should be tweeting proceed updates to keep the interest going.   

The high school's PR director needs to get on the ball 😛

Sal Capaccio said the sweatshirt sales have raised $80,000 for the school!

They certainly sold quickly. 

I bet there's an untapped market if they wanted to do a 2nd run

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, f0neguy said:

I agree on the untapped market.  As long as orders are coming in why shut it down?  (Holidays are coming 🎁)

I imagine they ran out of stock - but agree, fire it back up when the supply/logistics are worked out.  It's kind of crazy all it takes is for Josh to wear a hoodie at a PC to create a buzz/demand.  He just needs to wear it again periodically - or maybe some other items from the Firebaugh HS clothing line - a varsity jacket perhaps 😛

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

I imagine they ran out of stock - but agree, fire it back up when the supply/logistics are worked out.  It's kind of crazy all it takes is for Josh to wear a hoodie at a PC to create a buzz/demand.  He just needs to wear it again periodically - or maybe some other items from the Firebaugh HS clothing line - a varsity jacket perhaps 😛

Be a good hoodie for Josh to wear on the way to the Superbowl.

I have no evidence for this, but I believe Josh wore it to make a little "chip on his shoulder" "remember where you came from" point against the Texans.  It seems Davis Mills was a 5-star recruit, rated as the "top QB in his class" coming out of a private HS in Atlanta, GA who received several scholarship offers, including to the CA school he attended (Stanford).

"Five star recruit, best QB in your class, multiple scholarship offers, eh?   I'm from Firebaugh.  Went to JuCo.  One scholarship offer to Wyoming.  Let's Go."

23 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Then they need to get off their lazy asses and start producing some Josh Allen's

Technically, one can reproduce while on one's ass

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The math says FHS got $22 of every sale.

Please FHS, put out a new order. I got mine with the first run. But I would LOVE to make this my Christmas present to loved ones. I am ready to order six new hoodies for my closest friends and family right now. Pleeeeease!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.