Firebaugh has gotten a lot of requests for Josh Hoodie **UPDATE** School has Store up.

MAJBobby

What would really go off and hope they think about it is a Firebaugh Josh Allen Jersey. 

I will not buy any Firebaugh stuff from elsewhere. I will wait til their store is up and go there. So that School and those Students get the benefit. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

What would really go off and hope they think about it is a Firebaugh Josh Allen Jersey. 

I will not buy any Firebaugh stuff from elsewhere. I will wait til their store is up and go there. So that School and those Students get the benefit. 

Purchase through the school district store link and it benefits the kids GREAT Thank you for clarifying that for me

• Like (+1) 1

• MAJBobby changed the title to Firebaugh has gotten a lot of requests for Josh Hoodie **UPDATE** School has Store up.
On 10/4/2021 at 6:24 PM, CSBill said:

Would be a great fundraiser for their athletic programs. How can we get replicas made so they can be the beneficiaries? 

There has to be a Bills Mafia person out there in the screen printing business. Here’s your chance. 

Nope none. Lol I think screen printing is the official job of Bills Mafia 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.