[Misleading Title] Diggs Involved in "Soap Opera" Scandal

Jauronimo

Lol I think anyone who plays fantasy has been in that guys position before… last year I had a comfortable lead in, I think, week 11 or 12. Derrick Henry ran all over the Colts and my 30 point lead was gone. Had I won that game I’d have made the playoffs in that league.

ive been on the other side too. I had Antonio brown before his meltdown and he had like 3 weeks of putting up 40-burgers in a row

Edited by KingBoots8

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Not gunna lie. Title is gunna dish out some free anxiety this morning in here 😆😆😆

You think so??  I think TBD is a rational, level-headed group and I don't think they will just leap to conclusions before opening the thread.

• Haha (+1) 5

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Why don’t you just change the title that he was referenced on a Soap Opera.  I don’t really care and funny he made it on a soap opera by name.

You answered your own question.  NO ONE cares that Diggs was mentioned on a soap but the clip is funny and I think people will enjoy it if they are lured in.

Also, because the current title is funnier.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

Lol I think anyone who plays fantasy has been in that guys position before… last year I had a comfortable lead in, I think, week 11 or 12. Derrick Henry ran all over the Colts and my 30 point lead was gone. Had I won that game I’d have made the playoffs in that league.

ive been on the other side too. I had Antonio brown before his meltdown and he had like 3 weeks of putting up 40-burgers in a row

I was up like 70 and some change guy had Watson and fuller or Hopkins left to play. They both went for 40.