ESPN projections for 2021.

ESPN ranks their top 100 NFL players

Mahomes: 4,896 passing yards, 37 TDs, 10 INTs (328 yards/4 TDs rushing)

Rodgers: 4,296 passing yards, 35 TDs, 9 INTs (179 yards/2 TDs rushing)

Our Savior Josh Allen: 4,532 passing yards, 32 TDs, 12 INTs (528 yards/7 TDs rushing)

Huge dropoff for Rodgers.  I don't think they are far off on Mahomes.

As for our guy,  i think he throws 40 and runs for 4. MVP......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nah, on the four TDs. He still is a very dangerous red-zone threat and he is the key to our red-zone offense. It all comes off his threat to run and he is still going to run for TDs. 

Having said that, I hope Singletary's TDs Go way up. Yeah, they'll probably go to moss inside the ten, but I can see Devin getting a lot of TDs from outside the ten. Screens, draws and such. He is so elusive. A hard matchup for anyone to cover him on a short route. (Like Moss).

Having said that, I'd take Moss 1st in a FF league. Because he probably is going to be the redzone RB just like last year.

I would imagine a lot of fans want to see JA run less but that IS one of JA's strengths and timely runs stretch a defense considerably. So, I think not only does he still run, His runs could go up in the playoffs as well. If we can force a LB to shadow him it makes watching everyone else that much harder.

20 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

Our Savior Josh Allen: 4,532 passing yards, 32 TDs, 12 INTs (528 yards/7 TDs rushing)

Unless he absolutely has no other choice I’d rather not see Josh with another 500 + yards rushing this year and have 258 million reasons why 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

Josh is throwing fewer yards in 17 games?

1 hour ago, loyal2dagame said:

He won't need to play in the last 2 games

In fact, Tribusky gets a lot of playing with the Bills building big leads this year, Tribusky comes in because he is not a disaster that we had at QB last year......

I can see Allen's yards going down too.....in exactly that fashion.

• Like (+1) 2

These look like 16 game projections, not 17.

I don't care about the other two, but here are my Josh projections:

4,900 Passing Yards, 42 Passing TD's, 600 Rushing Yards, 7 Rushing TD's.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, MJS said:

These look like 16 game projections, not 17.

I don't care about the other two, but here are my Josh projections:

4,900 Passing Yards, 42 Passing TD's, 600 Rushing Yards, 7 Rushing TD's.

From your lips to God's ears. He has that season we are in the championship game again.

• Agree 1

If the defense plays better there will be less need to score late in games.  Miami(1), LA Rams, LVR, Arizona, Seattle, etc. were games where the offense created big leads early and the defense gave up some 2nd half scores to close the gap.  If the defense gets after the other offense more when leading by more than one possession the Bills offense can play more often in kill the clock mode.

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Unless he absolutely has no other choice I’d rather not see Josh with another 500 + yards rushing this year and have 258 million reasons why 

Josh’s ability to run is part of what makes him so great.

He just needs to keep doing what he’s doing. 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I still think Josh has a shot to join the very exclusive 5000 yd club. I project 37 tds, 6 rush tds and only 9 ints. That ball is still too hot to handle for opposing dbs. If he hits these numbers, he's mvp.

Marino was the first to reach that milestone back in 1984.  No one did it again until Brees in 2008.   Since then Brees did it four more times.  In recent years, Manning, Brady, Roethlisberger, Winston, Mahomes, and Stafford have also joined the 5000 yard club. 

With the 17 game season, and passing attacks continuing to get more potent, the club won't be so exclusive anymore.  But, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Allen burst through the club door.