Census Results Are In!

White non-Hispanic Americans now make up less than 60% of the population. About 57% if you count Puerto Rico or a little less than 58% not counting it. The latter is down from about 64% after the 2010 Census. It’s also down from the 69% recorded at the 2000 Census.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/12/politics/trends-us-population-diversifying-older/index.html

Diversity is our strength 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/10/2021 at 8:38 AM, LeviF said:

The political priorities have been, and are:

1. Obtain power by whatever means necessary, including but not limited to:

a. Import a new populace that will vote for your party in perpetuity 

b. Demonize the heritage American hoi polloi, whom you hate

2. Keep said power by doubling down at every opportunity and controlling 90% of the fourth estate to prop up your lies as truth

As long as you look at ALL political events, statements, and policies through this lens you are more likely to stumble over the truth of the matter than anytime else.

Neolibs are so weird… my goodness.  

Everything is identity with you people.  

If that’s the route you want to go, I cannot wait for R’s to finally see the light and go all in on Hispanic outreach… because when they do, that voting bloc y’all thought you had will flip - it will take some time - but hispanic views align way more with Republicans than Democrats. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Rural areas just tanking in population. Cities growing nicely 

Everyone laughs when I say this country needs high-speed rail but I truly believe it would repair the political division in this country. People would no longer be forced to live in cities.

John Edwards was right about there being “2 Americas” and it got a whole lot worse since then.

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Everyone laughs when I say this country needs high-speed rail but I truly believe it would repair the political division in this country. People would no longer be forced to live in cities.

John Edwards was right about there being “2 Americas” and it got a whole lot worse since then.

Oh brother! Yes, high speed rail will solve it for sure. Let’s go with that! Somebody call Kamala and appoint her as the task force manager.