Matt Barkley signs with Titans (update - Released)

4 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Doesn’t matter who it is but many fans will insist we always have the best backup in the league. 

The backup quarterback is always the most popular guy in town …. I predict at some point in Allen’s illustrious Bills career, fans will be calling for his understudy …. Just ask #12 

5 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Titans were just pulling a Belichick move there.  They wanted insight on our team from Barkley.  

Daboll will roll out a new  playbook this year  so good luck with that 

25 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

$9,200 a week on the PS will get you a hillbilly mansion in Tennessee.

17 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Lol, At $36,800 per month, You should be able to get something nice just about anywhere.

Barkley has made ~$12M over his career. He can afford something nice anywhere. 

18 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Oh for sure, I agree. I was just speaking in reference to the $9,200 per week that was posted

I always think it is weird that so many marginal players end up in SoCal like Barkley. I mean he is from there. Went to college there. His wife the same. So this one makes more sense. Also it is a great place to live. But also, the guys income will be pretty severely depleted from here on out. Median home cost is like $2M plus. it seems like an expensive place for a guy with a family and not much income moving forward. 

I don't know. I am 34 and my student loans won't go away, so maybe I am jaded. Haha. 

• Like (+1) 1