It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nooooooo.   Those things were the dumbest security blanket ever.

Expensive too… I know so many business owners that shelled out thousands of dollars on barriers for their offices.  

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Expensive too… I know so many business owners that shelled out thousands of dollars on barriers for their offices.  

And sharp.  I think everyone in my office cut themselves moving those things around.  But knowing my firm they went cheap on them.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The Pro Life party ladies and gents - so sad

You're a shrew. Those are Americans. And when the stats are flipped, and they will be, be sure to return to show NY, PA, NJ etc. at the top of the list. 

• Agree 1

Sens. Hickenlooper, King, Wicker say they have breakthrough COVID infections

Colorado's Democratic Sen. John Hickenlooper, Maine's Sen. Angus King, an independent who usually votes with Democrats, and Mississippi's Republican Sen. Roger Wicker said in separate statements on Thursday that they had tested positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated. Hickenlooper tweeted that he feels "good," while King said he's "not feeling great" but is "definitely feeling much better" than he would have without the vaccine, and Wicker's office said he "is in good health." Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina also disclosed a breakthrough infection this month and has since recovered.

https://on.mktw.net/3y2iTX1

Not Fully Boosted.  

8 months max for the Vaccine.  

Time to move on.  Nothing else to do.  We're trying to dodge air.  

Mask up!

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Sens. Hickenlooper, King, Wicker say they have breakthrough COVID infections

Colorado's Democratic Sen. John Hickenlooper, Maine's Sen. Angus King, an independent who usually votes with Democrats, and Mississippi's Republican Sen. Roger Wicker said in separate statements on Thursday that they had tested positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated. Hickenlooper tweeted that he feels "good," while King said he's "not feeling great" but is "definitely feeling much better" than he would have without the vaccine, and Wicker's office said he "is in good health." Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina also disclosed a breakthrough infection this month and has since recovered.

https://on.mktw.net/3y2iTX1

Not Fully Boosted.  

8 months max for the Vaccine.  

Time to move on.  Nothing else to do.  We're trying to dodge air.  

Mask up!

This is my account of having corona very early into the pandemic. It's the God's honest truth, you can believe me if you want, or don't. That's up to you.

I got real sick in October 2019, vicious cough, fever, no energy, couldn't sleep with the cold sweats and no appetite, no taste for anything. 

I was sick 3½ weeks. Went to work, didn't miss a day, because that's just how I have always been. I'm pretty healthy and usually kick the flu pretty quick but this lingered for awhile. Y'know, every night you go to bed and say hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. 

Thought it was just the flu but In hindsight it was definitely corona, well before corona was cool.

That was near 22 months ago, almost 2 years. I remember it well because I rarely get sick but this one was pretty bad. 

Then the pandemic hit, I didn't really connect the dots because of the craziness and I just did the mask thing til about the end of 2020. At that point I was done with masks.

Throughout the entire pandemic, I worked, went to my office, was around people moderately, grocery shopped, in person, and have tried to live life as normal as possible. 

I have the antibodies, in not vaxxed, and it's been nearly 2 years. I have full confidence (for now at least) that the natural antibodies will keep me safe for a bit still so I'm waiting to see how this keeps playing out before I get the shot. I may get it in October or November this year, I don't know. 

My point is, is that healthy people are better off just biting the bullet and if you get it, you get it. You'll be way better off with much longer lasting immunity doing things the natural way. 

That's for me though, I don't recommend this method for everybody, but strong healthy people may look at it a similar way. Idk.

All I know Is the vaccine Nazis need to back the ***** off of me. I'm not hurting anyone. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Easily one of the top 3 dumbest moments/actions of this sham:

Screenshot_20210819-153907_One UI Home.jpg

“I know the cafeteria has been a concern for many of us. I have been able to work with our Food Services and Nutrition Department to extend our lunch hours so that we will have a space between everyone and so that we do not have students sitting right next to one another,” he wrote in the email to parents. “We are also going to start off the year with dividers on the cafeteria tables and see how this goes.”

According to another email provided to InsideNoVa, students at Piney Branch Elementary School will also eat with plexiglass barriers and spaced 3 feet or more apart in the cafeteria.

https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/prince-william-schools-release-quarantine-guidance-rethink-cafeteria-set-ups/article_39616cc8-00b0-11ec-ab7a-6feee39eadee.html

Just now, Sundancer said:

They are all rising. Just different points on the curve. Delta has Spiked  cases everywhere. Hard to believe any place will be immune to it. 

Oh I agree. The virus doesn’t stop at state lines.  All numbers will likely rise but you said flip.  So not sure why. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-afghanistan-school-mask-mandate-governors-legal-action-cardona-department-education

And here is our lovely president trying to low key, under the radar, strong arm states into a "shut up and mask up, or else" campaign. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-sanctions-schools-mask-mandates 

Good thing there's a few real, freedom loving Americans left though 

I can't wait to vote for this guy 👆

5 hours ago, Sundancer said:

You're a shrew. Those are Americans. And when the stats are flipped, and they will be, be sure to return to show NY, PA, NJ etc. at the top of the list. 

Yea tough guy?

Kushner's coronavirus team shied away from a national strategy, believing that the virus was hitting Democratic states hardest and that they could blame governors, report says

Thought so 

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Stop your TDS. I’m talking about you you POS. 

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh I agree. The virus doesn’t stop at state lines.  All numbers will likely rise but you said flip.  So not sure why. 

Where it has spiked up, it goes down eventually in every wave. So I assume (yes ass out of me possible) that the states at the top now will wane and those starting the upswing will be on top again soon. I would love to be wrong and see the northern states have an uneventful Covid winter. 

Edited by Sundancer

4 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Stop your TDS. I’m talking about you you POS. 

Where it has spiked up, it goes down eventually in every wave. So I assume (yes ass out of me possible) that the states at the top now will wane and those starting the upswing will be on top again soon. I would love to be wrong and see the northern states have an uneventful Covid winter. 

Oh precious - who are you?