Amazing well done video Josh Allen 2020 Was Just The Beginning

13 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

that was great, TY for sharing. 

I'll never forget on draft night, how upset how many of us were about wrong Josh. 

Yea many ate crow but lets face facts... No one could possibly project Josh Allen being this damn good! I mean it takes some QB's 2-3 years to get highlights this good. And then to have pros' make video's like this in Buffalo NY. Can not go wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

I'll never forget on draft night, how upset how many of us were about wrong Josh. 

yep...me...all those "other" qbs available...all those...salty...bilious...scouting reports...I was disappointed...but not enough to see his very first game, first snap, first play, first bomb...call me corrected and impressed...

Just now, First Round Bust said:

yep...me...all those "other" qbs available...all those...salty...bilious...scouting reports...I was disappointed...but not enough to see his very first game, first snap, first play, first bomb...call me corrected and impressed...

Your corrected Hey you said call you it right? lol no but seriously... So many people were like you.. I was on the fence myself but this post is spot on!

• Like (+1) 1

You know how we all make fun of “ too many threads” about this guy or that subject? Ertz being the latest edition.

You just can’t have too many Josh Allen threads. The videos starts and I’m just mesmerized…..😵😵😵😵

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

You know how we all make fun of “ too many threads” about this guy or that subject? Ertz being the latest edition.

You just can’t have too many Josh Allen threads. The videos starts and I’m just mesmerized…..😵😵😵😵

Oh I agree.. and its because we never had this darn good of a QB before. And on top of that, Josh Allen has changed the narrative of what GM's look for in a QB

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Oh I agree.. and its because we never had this darn good of a QB before. And on top of that, Josh Allen has changed the narrative of what GM's look for in a QB

Big, tall, fast, and strong?

Awesome video. I got goosebumps.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2