Babbitt is a Terrorist

30 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

What is this, Jeopardy? Grab your spatula and whip up a comprehensible response. 

That was my response counselor.  Just getting clarification.  You said he was not innocent either so that makes him guilty of something.  And not the court of public opinion.  What specific law is he "guilty" of.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvUZijEuNDQ&list=RDBvUZijEuNDQ&start_radio=1

Edited by Chef Jim

23 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So if I tell you to go to the bar for a drink and you get drunk and kill someone I'm liable?  

This is the number one reason I'm a conservative.  Stop being dumbasses and take responsibility for your own actions.  

EDIT:  And BTW Trump didn't even tell them to go to the bar.  He told them to go to the street the bar was on.  

A little lawyer talk here: the general category is what’s known as “crime facilitating speech.” It is a recognized exception to the 1st Amendment. But it’s a pretty high standard to prove something meets that standard, particularly when it

comes to political speech. So my take is this: what Trump said on 1/6 to fire up the crowd was irresponsible, but probably not criminal. But: Morally responsible for the death of one of his none-to-bright minions? Works for me. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A little lawyer talk here: the general category is what’s known as “crime facilitating speech.” It is a recognized exception to the 1st Amendment. But it’s a pretty high standard to prove something meets that standard, particularly when it

comes to political speech. So my take is this: what Trump said on 1/6 to fire up the crowd was irresponsible, but probably not criminal. But: Morally responsible for the death of one of his none-to-bright minions? Works for me. 

No lawyer speak there but very layman.  Thank you.  And I agree that he may be guilty of firing up the crowd however nothing illegal. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

No lawyer speak there but very layman.  Thank you.  And I agree that he may be guilty of firing up the crowd however nothing illegal. 

You’re welcome. 

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dem pols fired-up insurrectionists last year.  Nothing happened to them.

Yes, some did. And they too should be called out for it as it was grossly irresponsible. 

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, some did. And they too should be called out for it as it was grossly irresponsible. 

‘Some’ did? You had the current leaders of the House and Senate donning scarfs and bending the knee on the floor of the Capitol rotunda! Unbelievable!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

She shouldn't get any penalty; however, she does need to stay away from the buffet table:

clintons-in-the-hamptons-676.jpg

I always sort of liked Bill, or at least didn't hate the guy, but man o man did I always feel bad for him

being stuck with her.

yecchhh 

23 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I always sort of liked Bill, or at least didn't hate the guy, but man o man did I always feel bad for him

being stuck with her.

yecchhh 

I don’t think he gets where he did with out her ambition behind him…

he only had to grind with her once as far as we know… 

• 1 year later...

BillStime ignores the Mods instructions  (again). . . . . . . . . . . . . what a surprise.  😆

attention.png   This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BillStime ignores the Mods instructions  (again). . . . . . . . . . . . . what a surprise.  😆

attention.png   This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Awe, Mister Wannabe Moderator "strikes" again... lolz

Hilarious tho - this coward would never pull this with his keeper, right @BillsFanNC?

image.thumb.png.37e98c8a286bed3e3173c6cd9200df5b.png

Idiots

image.png.846d93c353fbcb6a24ac870d57601481.png

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg