DeSantis For President in 2024?

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He is.

Desantis did condemn the group.  Called them Jackasses.

But the desperate left is pretending otherwise..............................................................................because they got nothing.

Is the Anti-Defamation League a Democratic organization? 

The Anti-Defamation League, an organization working to stop antisemitism, wrote on Twitter that it was "alarmed" that Pushaw "would first give cover to antisemites rather than immediately and forcefully condemning their revolting, hate-filled rally and assault."

1 minute ago, Westside said:

Says the antifa supporter. Faux outrage once again by tibs. 

More lies? Yup 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

No squirrels for you 😎

Gov. Desantis did condemn the group of 8 lunkheads.

It's been posted, you are too childish to admit it.

After they forced him to do the right thing. Courting the Nazis, sad 

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who apparently longs to inherit the mantle of MAGA leader, has paid attention. In his state, images of a Nazi flag-waving group shouting antisemitic slurs in Orlando flooded news coverage over the weekend. The governor’s press secretary tweeted (and soon deleted) a bizarre suggestion: “Do we even know they’re Nazis?”

Where the hell would she get that idea??

Youngkin won a Biden plus 10 state with record turnout flipped it and won plus 2.

No one buying the psy ops anymore, the Silicon Valley fake trends and astro turf "movements."  More importantly men like DeSantis calling it out....

It took 2020 and Covid for them to see it but ultimately we showed them how it's working.  I've had to explain this to my Dad for 3 years - he fully understands it now.  He never considered Silicon Valley evil until Covid.  He's one of 10s of millions that are figuring this out. 

And that's why they're all in a panic.    

The beating that's going to occur in November.......

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 4

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The Anti-Defamation League condemned him for not condemning this group of scum. He acted like it was no big deal a hate group was holding a rally. If he can't condemn a hate group, well...

I am going to recommend you use a search engine other than Google since this is from Monday, but Google did not have it on its first two pages. He condemned them and will use the law to arrest them, not just feelings. 

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2022/01/31/florida-gov-ron-desantis-condemns-nazi-rally-in-orange-county/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 2/1/2022 at 1:06 AM, Big Blitz said:

America's Governor.  Replying to these morons.  

This kinda ***** pisses me off.  Either,  #1, there are so many right-aligned nazis in America,  that they were able to get what looks like, what, maybe 8-10 of those knuckleheads together in one spot, or #2, there are the same number of crazy lefties that would pose as such.   Either way, who flipping cares what a few crazies have to say.   They do not represent the overwhelming majority of Americans. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Where the hell would she get that idea??

Youngkin won a Biden plus 10 state with record turnout flipped it and won plus 2.

No one buying the psy ops anymore, the Silicon Valley fake trends and astro turf "movements."  More importantly men like DeSantis calling it out....

It took 2020 and Covid for them to see it but ultimately we showed them how it's working.  I've had to explain this to my Dad for 3 years - he fully understands it now.  He never considered Silicon Valley evil until Covid.  He's one of 10s of millions that are figuring this out. 

And that's why they're all in a panic.    

The beating that's going to occur in November.......

No, Nazis are Conservatives. Lets not pretend these hate groups are fighting for health care. They want the old, main stream Conservatism back with Jim Crow and worse 

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Nazis are Conservatives. Lets not pretend these hate groups are fighting for health care. They want the old, main stream Conservatism back with Jim Crow and worse 

Nazis did not belief in individual rights and stated individuals had to do what was best for the state, they believed that corporations should do the government work, and they would choose leaders based on race first and qualifications second. But you are so delusional you think Clarence Thomas and Tim Scott are white supremacists.

• Like (+1) 3

Even my governor Jay "The Snake" Inslee is getting in on the action.  He's been Joe masks/lockdowns the whole time but now he pulls a 180. Meanwhile in Washington state the death rate is the highest its been in a year. Hospitalizations are falling a little.  Cases are falling but shouldn't we still be on the lookout for variants?  Shouldn't we not let our guard down?

https://www.nwnewsnetwork.org/government-and-politics/2022-02-09/wash-gov-inslee-says-state-outdoor-mask-rule-will-end-feb-18

Word has come down from the mountain.

How can this be anything but politics?   I wonder if the fact we have an election in less than 9 months is a coincidnce?

Declarations of victory soon to follow.

Donald Trump: Ron DeSantis ‘A Good Guy Doing a Good Job’

Former President Donald Trump praised Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) despite several reports speculating on friction between them.

“He’s a good guy and he’s doing a good job,” Trump said in an interview with Michael Savage on Monday.

The former president reminded Savage and his audience that he endorsed DeSantis in the Florida Republican primary for governor when he was only getting single digits in the polling.

“Yeah, he’s good. I endorsed Ron when he was a three — three percent, you know?” Trump remarked. “I’m very strongly vested and invested in him.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/15/donald-trump-ron-desantis-good-guy-doing-good-job/

Nolte: Poll Shows DeSantis Soundly Beating All Democrat Challengers

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) leads his closest potential challenger by eight points in the latest polling from Mason-Dixon.

The pollster looked at the three Democrats vying to face DeSantis in November and found none of them are even close.

Rep. Charlie Crist, who previously served one term as Florida’s Governor (as a Republican), loses to DeSantis by eight points, 51 to 43 percent.

State Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried loses to DeSantis by 11 points, 53 to 42 percent.

State Senator Annette Taddeo gets walloped by DeSantis by 16 points, 53 to 37 percent.

The poll also found that 53 percent of Floridians approve of the job DeSantis is doing, while only 43 percent disapprove.

This is a remarkable turnaround for a governor who, in 2018, barely eked out a victory against disgraced former Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum. More than eight million votes were cast in that widely anticipated election, and DeSantis squeaked out a victory by just 33,000 votes, or 0.4 percent.

Granted, there is plenty of time between now and November, but for a known quantity like Crist, a former governor himself, to be eight points behind… That’s a big deal. Another big deal is DeSantis safely polling over 50 percent against all comers, which is where an incumbent needs to be. As his own known quantity, people have made up their minds about DeSantis, and barring some sort of catastrophe or mind-bending scandal, are unlikely to change their minds.

By any objective measure, DeSantis has done a superb job of governing and growing the GOP. He’s basically Donald Trump without all the personal baggage and petty, ego-driven flaws.

First and foremost, like Trump, DeSantis is a natural leader — unafraid to lead and unafraid of a corrupt media eager to run him into the rocks of political destruction.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/15/nolte-poll-shows-desantis-soundly-beating-all-democrat-challengers/

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 3

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yeah, he’s good. I endorsed Ron when he was a three — three percent, you know?” Trump remarked. “I’m very strongly vested and invested in him.

This is going to be an anchor around Ron's ankles should he decide to run.  If he wants to win he should stay as far away from former President Trump as he can IMHO.

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This is going to be an anchor around Ron's ankles should he decide to run.  If he wants to win he should stay as far away from former President Trump as he can IMHO.

The Dem candidates are so bad though, he won't need to.

• 2 weeks later...

Because he might be the best leader in this country since Reagan and possibly Lincoln. 

The courage from DAY 1 to stand up to the stupid.  

He's been proven correct on everything.

Last Thursday, DeSantis and Ladapo posted a video announcing several new changes to their guidance. The guidance includes the following five changes:

Pushing Back Against Corporate Masking for Employees

Advising Health Care Practitioners and Facilities to Reevaluate Status Quo  Protocols in Favor of Scientifically Based Treatment Options to Benefit Patients

Updating Daycare Guidance to Limit Child Isolation to 5 Days

Updating the School Rule to Limit Student Isolation to 5 Days

Reducing Isolation for Floridians with COVID to 5 Days

Rather than simply announcing that we no longer “need” masks, DeSantis and Ladapo went after the entire premise of masking.

And of course....if you're 5-11 year old got the shot....it did nothing.  Two months ago if you said they don't work on kids you'd be flagged a traitor.

Yea Pfizer said they don't work.  Oops.  Sorry parents I'm sure the kids are fine.  

It was always just a cold for them.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You probably want to listen to the guy that's been right on everything.  

I agree with his policies but he looks like a total douche nozzle here scolding kids for exercising their choice. And assuming they were wearing good masks, it can make a big difference. Just comes across like an ass. 

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

I agree with his policies but he looks like a total douche nozzle here scolding kids for exercising their choice. And assuming they were wearing good masks, it can make a big difference. Just comes across like an ass. 

From what I'm hearing in the schools (kids feel like they have to) and from teachers - I know exactly why he was pi***d and it's going to take adults doing exactly this to snap everyone out of the stupid.  

He obviously looks like he's mad at the kids but he's not he's mad about the masks and the people making those kids wear them (really, at that quick event the day after SOTU someone told those kids to wear them) or the fact they have been guilted into wearing them.  

They don't work against omicron.  If they ever did and I don't think they did.  The CDC has essentially said "it's over."  For now.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡 - amazing how losers adore other losers.

Idiots

That's some presidential candidate? 

47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

From what I'm hearing in the schools (kids feel like they have to) and from teachers - I know exactly why he was pi***d and it's going to take adults doing exactly this to snap everyone out of the stupid.  

He obviously looks like he's mad at the kids but he's not he's mad about the masks and the people making those kids wear them (really, at that quick event the day after SOTU someone told those kids to wear them) or the fact they have been guilted into wearing them.  

They don't work against omicron.  If they ever did and I don't think they did.  The CDC has essentially said "it's over."  For now.   

I thought it was about choice and you were all for choice. Guess not. 

18 minutes ago, John Adams said:

That's some presidential candidate? 

I thought it was about choice and you were all for choice. Guess not. 

How is “if you want to wear it, fine” not a choice?  

One of the kids left his on, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

He’s not annoyed at the kids.  He’s annoyed that the school told them to wear masks.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

The kids were giggling, they were not being scolded- stop lying 

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The kids were giggling, they were not being scolded- stop lying 

At first because they thought he was joking. Then he kept on pointing his finger at them and being a dick. 

How about just show up, shake some hands. Enjoy the kids. 

Maybe also not show an ignorance of history. 

27 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He’s not annoyed at the kids.  He’s annoyed that the school told them to wear masks.  

Then he should finger point and be a dick to the school. 

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Maybe also not show an ignorance of history. 

You say about the guy who was right every step of the way about Covid? I truly wonder if you are a right winger saying stupid things that libs would say.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You say about the guy who was right every step of the way about Covid? I truly wonder if you are a right winger saying stupid things that libs would say.

His Covid policy was 100% the right one. 

But unlike you, I'm not afraid to have a spine and call him a dick and wrong when he is. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's bullying to tell kids they don't have to wear masks, but not bullying for the state to force them to do it.

Do they even hear themselves?

LOL.

FM5KuufXEAQAPDj?format=jpg&name=900x900

The other side is bullying kids so now I'm gonna bully kids.

About right for a guy with whose logic gets pasted into his head from Twitter. 

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That was really stupid of him to talk to students like that. Lighten up. If this guy can’t handle kids doing their own thing he won’t survive a presidential primary 

Hes been correct on almost everything covid related, while getting attacked by the WH, while getting attacked by the media, while growing his state faster than anywhere in the country and turning it deep red.  

He’d be just fine.