Bi-Partisan Infrastructure Deal!

24 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yeah well everyone loves Cap’n Crunch, but it seems like a gigantic hassle….pushing buttons, cashless transactions and have a box dropped off on your front door step.  Plus, that box won’t reach me until 11/7 and it’s only 11/4.  I’ll be 18 bowls deep by then!  

I’d be surprised to see other cereals available on the “computer”.   I’m talking your Count Choculas, your Sonny the Cuckoo Birds, your Honeycomb Kids.   These are children of a lesser god if you know what I mean. 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

My bicycle that I bought in cash at a neighborhood yard sale

🤯  

They prolly advertised the garage sale on Facebook and Nextdoor, and set the price by looking up comps on the inter webs! You obtained your cash at an ATM that uses the internet to complete transactions!

Depending on the age of the bike, if less than 10 years old, all parts on bike were procured using the internet, sent over from China on a ship that most likely used the internet to schedule delivery!

13 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

This amount of spending is ***** crazy 

99% of Demented Biden and his communist buddies spending bill will be wasted and sent to Democrat donors and used for kickbacks.  

What a Mess.jpg

16 minutes ago, Irv said:

99% of Demented Biden and his communist buddies spending bill will be wasted and sent to Democrat donors and used for kickbacks.  

What a Mess.jpg

If this is true, the right should work on voting out the 19 Republican senators that voted for this bill. They must be really stupid then.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/4/2021 at 11:22 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yeah, sure Plenz. Just try and use a “computer” to order a box of Cap’n Crunch.  Not gonna happen in our lifetime and it just means more delicious artificially-created-peanut-buttery goodness for me.  

Between my personal chef emailing a weekly menu and picking up the food at Wegmans and Instacart all my grocery shopping is done online.

22 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Between my personal chef emailing a weekly menu and picking up the food at Wegmans and Instacart all my grocery shopping is done online.

Oh I had you identified as one of America’s elite a long time ago.  I bet if I googled Backintheday Kennedy I’d get pages of links on your high-falootin life, frequent golf outings, and a photo of a Tesla in your air conditioned 7 bay garage. 

I just don’t ever see “computers” being a mainstream thing in every home, and your younger you would probably punch your older you right in the *&*& for using the term “instacart”.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

If this is true, the right should work on voting out the 19 Republican senators that voted for this bill. They must be really stupid then.

Agree. The Dems should also target the Squad who voted against it.  Pathetic loser communists.  

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh I had you identified as one of America’s elite a long time ago.  I bet if I googled Backintheday Kennedy I’d get pages of links on your high-falootin life, frequent golf outings, and a photo of a Tesla in your air conditioned 7 bay garage. 

I just don’t ever see “computers” being a mainstream thing in every home, and your younger you would probably punch your older you right in the *&*& for using the term “instacart”.  

Atleast you put me with the Kennedy’s and not the Clintons!

Instacart is awesome. The additional fees for someone grocery shopping are less than the time it would take for me or my wife to grocery shop. I don’t see anything wrong with that. 

I hate golf. I think that’s a dying sport just like country clubs are dying.

Don’t have a Tesla or want one.

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

Agree. The Dems should also target the Squad who voted against it.  Pathetic loser communists.  

Shouldn’t you like the people who voted against it? They voted how you wanted them to vote.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Atleast you put me with the Kennedy’s and not the Clintons!

Instacart is awesome. The additional fees for someone grocery shopping are less than the time it would take for me or my wife to grocery shop. I don’t see anything wrong with that. 

I hate golf. I think that’s a dying sport just like country clubs are dying.

Don’t have a Tesla or want one.

Shouldn’t you like the people who voted against it? They voted how you wanted them to vote.

lololololololololololololololol.

All I can do is laugh at libturds. It's a mental flush.

2 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

This amount of spending is ***** crazy 

It's worse than you think.

To keep the costs down, a lot of the programs "expire" after 2 to 4 years, While the taxes to offset the price are projected for 10 years.

If they renew those programs, which is almost a certainty, the the total deficit will be close to 9 trillion over the coming decade.

That's the trimmed down bill. Imagine if AOC and the far left succeeds in pushing the FULL BBB cash grab.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1