The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

yes, it's me who is unhinged.  WW3 could start tomorrow.  There's a fascist clown up for speaker and an indicted felon is even in the polls....Portugal.  I told my sister we were going there for Christmas and said I'm gonna try surfing again.  never really got it.  Almost drowned in Bali on our honeymoon.  She said "How many sixty somethings do you know that surf"?  I said "none".  Good to be a bit of an outlier.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, it's me who is unhinged.  WW3 could start tomorrow.  There's a fascist clown up for speaker and an indicted felon is even in the polls....Potrugal.  I told my sister we we're going there for Christmas and said I'm gonna try surfing again.  never really got it.  She said "How many sixty somethings do you know that surf"?  I said "none".  Good to be a bit of an outlier.

Yes, it's still you. And if you are going to try surfing, try taking a lesson, it helps.  2 lessons helps a lot. 

Oh, and stay the hell out of Potrugal, that place is a dump!

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Yes, it's still you. And if you are going to try surfing, try taking a lesson, it helps.  2 lessons helps a lot. 

I did a clinic with my nieces, Praia Grande, near sintra.  Wasn't anyone there within 20 years of me.  It was 3 days.  Brutal.

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I loved it but somehow managed to separate my bottom rib while paddling out.  That will put a quick damper on a vacation...

that and getting crushed by a wave....but adrenaline.  So I hired this kid in bali to teach me.  Gave me a board, Took me out into huge waves and said this is how you do it and scooted off.  Lots of aussies on kayaks laughing and I'm drowning.  Til then I thought aussies were cool....but the massage afterward was pleasant.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, it's me who is unhinged.  WW3 could start tomorrow.  There's a fascist clown up for speaker and an indicted felon is even in the polls....

Don’t forget about the soccer mom threat and the nazis goose stepping down Main Street USA. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You have to agree the American media is very pro-Israel, right? 

Can you show me this evidence? I have seen headlines literally repeating the words of Hamas as fact from the NYT, WaPo and CNN so I am not sure outside of Foxnews how "pro Israel" they are.

• Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Can you show me this evidence? I have seen headlines literally repeating the words of Hamas as fact from the NYT, WaPo and CNN so I am not sure outside of Foxnews how "pro Israel" they are.

Yeah, they were so quick to believe Hamas about who bombed the hospital that it just proves who they side with. 

• Like (+1) 1