The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

On 4/28/2022 at 6:26 PM, Governor said:

You know you’ve gone way off the reservation when you think the AP is the left.

Your back, and completely unaware of the world at large. Literally first article I found about Biden.

https://apnews.com/article/us-economy-shrinks-in-Q1-7eb454a7874abeba545f8796edb38edb

It is facts framed to come to a false conclusion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your back, and completely unaware of the world at large. Literally first article I found about Biden.

https://apnews.com/article/us-economy-shrinks-in-Q1-7eb454a7874abeba545f8796edb38edb

It is facts framed to come to a false conclusion.

How’s that Florida housing crisis treating you? I can’t imagine how difficult it would be to live in such an expensive place without a livable wage. Something needs to be done about that. I’ve been told it’s like living in San Francisco!

Maybe we should build a wall? Economic growth tho right? Yeah, that’s great until you realize you have to live right in the middle of it.

What a mess!

Lol. You guys really are s$%t on that whole Florida thing. Well, you live and learn I guess.

Edited by Governor

1 hour ago, Governor said:

How’s that Florida housing crisis treating you? I can’t imagine how difficult it would be to live in such an expensive place without a livable wage. Something needs to be done about that. I’ve been told it’s like living in San Francisco!

Maybe we should build a wall? Economic growth tho right? Yeah, that’s great until you realize you have to live right in the middle of it.

What a mess!

Lol. You guys really are s$%t on that whole Florida thing. Well, you live and learn I guess.

Miami has parts that are expensive like NY and San Fran for sure but that is 4 hours away. The whole state population is still exploding but we expected that since it is a better place to live. You have your childish opinion I have 1000 people a week moving here to back me up 

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/desantis-bonkers-claim-cartoons-twitter-210946237.html

Well written article, state DeSantis is "baseless" them reference a Disney executive who stated her goal is to do exactly what he is accusing them of doing. Apparently the word baseless can now mean taking them at their word.

I always get pissed off at laws aimed at stuff I'm not doing anyway.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I always get pissed off at laws aimed at stuff I'm not doing anyway.

Still have yet to have anyone who has actually read the law state that it is objectionable. Maybe billstime will come along now and change that but it was big conversation at school amongst the liberals before the official wording came out and they kept stating they would fight it, since it became apparent we are discussing young children they have all shut up except on Facebook pretending thet don't know the age limit part 

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Still have yet to have anyone who has actually read the law state that it is objectionable. Maybe billstime will come along now and change that but it was big conversation at school amongst the liberals before the official wording came out and they kept stating they would fight it, since it became apparent we are discussing young children they have all shut up except on Facebook pretending thet don't know the age limit part 

The loonies on the far left created a catchy phrase and that's all most of them need to know to oppose it.  It's like "hands up, don't shoot."

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

All of us here  know that Fox is a right leaning news outlet.  That's obvious.  And almost all of us here are aware that with the exception of Fox, almost every major media outlet leans left. 

In your opinion, do you think the likes of CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, NBC, ABC, and so on, present a fair and balanced fact centered view of events and opinions unbiased or filtered by political and social ideology or their personal views and beliefs?  

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All of us here  know that Fox is a right leaning news outlet.  That's obvious.  And almost all of us here are aware that with the exception of Fox, almost every major media outlet leans left. 

In your opinion, do you think the likes of CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, NBC, ABC, and so on, present a fair and balanced fact centered view of events and opinions unbiased or filtered by political and social ideology or their personal views and beliefs?  

lol - you took the time to write this out? 

NO ONE is more fair and balanced like REDSTATE; Breitbart, Newsmax and OAN.

lolz