The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

3 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Same as when the Jews shouted freedom to the Nazis, right?  Or when Taiwan shouts freedom to China?

From the perspective of those governments, cries of freedom from the people subjected to their regimes were anti-government. 

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Would you say the government is doing the oppressing?

If yes, then it is anti-government

Like William Wallace's famous scream at the end of Braveheart 😆

William Wallace screamed freedom in the face of oppression.  No Scottish person believed the English when they later referred to it as “an anti-government display”.  Cmon far left.  Actual fascists are out there….

4 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Same as when the Jews shouted freedom to the Nazis, right?  Or when Taiwan shouts freedom to China?  Ignorance is truly bliss.  But let’s be real…. You’re not here to be politically accurate.  You’re here because you have hatred to give to those who don’t agree with you.  

BTW, Not a fan of Cruz, considering I’m a Democrat.  I’m proof that moderates are the last line of defense before the far left (you) allows the country to be destroyed.  

Context is reading the same rhetoric in all left-leaning headlines, referring to a challenge to an oppressive communist government, simply as “Anti-government “.  It’s the same way they refer to what’s happening in Asia.  But yea, ignorance is bliss and you should continue to focus on the semantics.  

You seem to be doing loops around the term "anti-government"

Talk about semantics...

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

William Wallace screamed freedom in the face of oppression.  No Scottish person believed the English when they later referred to it as “an anti-government display”.  Cmon far left.  Actual fascists are out there….

Ummm...I think the Scottish were proud to be anti-government in this scenario. You’re chasing your tail here.

2 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

I’m doing loops around your reasoning.  Nothing more.

Not successfully....semantics.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Ummm...I think the Scottish were proud to be anti-government in this scenario. You’re chasing your tail here.

Again, start over from the point where the tweets were posted and review how it’s referred to by two media sources.  That’s the issue.  Not your interpretation of the semantics of words.  It grossly oversimplified, intentionally and maliciously, no matter how you navigate and reason with the “why”.  You’ve chosen to just accept it.  You’ve made your choice.  So no need to be a part of a conversation where others share there concerns for what you’ve admitted doesn’t concern you, right?  

Edited by Frat-Train

Again, start over from the point where the tweets were posted and review how it’s referred to by two media sources.  That’s the issue.  Not your interpretation of the semantics of words.  It grossly oversimplified, intentionally and maliciously, no matter how you navigate and reason with the “why”.  You’ve chosen to just accept it.  You’ve made your choice.  So no need to be a part of a conversation where others share there concerns for what you’ve admitted doesn’t concern you, right?  

This is an amusing little gaming you're playing with yourself. Like Darnold seeing ghosts 😆

I guarantee you didn't read the actual article. 

Just now, LeGOATski said:

This is an amusing little gaming you're playing with yourself. Like Darnold seeing ghosts 😆

I guarantee you didn't read the actual article. 

Said: You’ve made your choice.  No need to be a part of the “concern” convo.

Reply:  This is an amusing little gaming you're playing with yourself.

Proof of your intentions and what I suggested earlier.  You know…. A few days ago about you guys.

Thanks for all you do!  😉

Said: You’ve made your choice.  No need to be a part of the “concern” convo.

Reply:  This is an amusing little gaming you're playing with yourself.

Proof of your intentions and what I suggested earlier.  You know…. A few days ago about you guys.

Thanks for all you do!  😉

I'm not going to assume your intentions, but I recommend reading the actual article and not overreacting to headlines.

11 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm not going to assume your intentions, but I recommend reading the actual article and not overreacting to headlines.

Not only did I read it, I rechecked Twitter and the same concerns that were shared here (and refuted by you) are now trending on Twitter.  My intentions are easy to conclude.  They’re the same as those who are trending;  Why that wording was and is used.  Again, you don’t have a problem with it.  No need to take our conversation any further.  We can each separately focus on our perspective of how I’m (along with many Americans on both sides of the spectrum) bothered by our media’s phrasing and how you don’t see an issue on the header, based on the contents of the article.

5 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Not only did I read it, I rechecked Twitter and the same concerns that were shared here (and refuted by you) are now trending on Twitter.  My intentions are easy to conclude.  They’re the same as those who are trending;  Why that wording was and is used.  Again, you don’t have a problem with it.  No need to take our conversation any further.  We can each separately focus on our perspective of how I’m (along with many Americans on both sides of the spectrum) bothered by our media’s phrasing and how you don’t see an issue on the header, based on the contents of the article.

Nothing like relying on social media to reinforce your overreaction. 😆

Twitter is the best, huh. Gotta love it.

They call it a "personal echo chamber" for a reason.

6 minutes ago, 716er said:

Your first point…

”it’s in Cuba, moron”, hasn’t aged well against the point you’re trying to latch on to now.  

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Nothing like relying on social media to reinforce your overreaction. 😆

Twitter is the best, huh. Gotta love it.

They call it a "personal echo chamber" for a reason.

Ignore the voices of others at all costs, when it doesn’t align to your thinking.  Now I know why you hated any words against the Cuban government.  

Edited by Frat-Train
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

1. Ignore the voices of others at all costs, when it doesn’t align to your thinking.  

2. Now I know why you hated any words against the Cuban government.  

1: you're a hypocrite

2: you've made me your imaginary enemy

This is, sadly, how it typically goes in a society of people who only read headlines and scream into their personal echo chamber

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

This is, sadly, how it typically goes in a society of people who only read headlines and scream into their personal echo chamber

My response from earlier…. (Actually the 2nd time I said it, too.)

My intentions are easy to conclude.  They’re the same as those who are trending;  Why that wording was and is used.  Again, you don’t have a problem with it.  No need to take our conversation any further.  We can each separately focus on our perspective of how I’m (along with many Americans on both sides of the spectrum) bothered by our media’s phrasing and how you don’t see an issue on the header, based on the contents of the article.

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

This is a @Deranged Rhino @Alaska Darin @Buffalo_Gal @Foxx bilslfans.com groupie.

Frat wannabe is a fraud. Just watch how quickly his holier than thou attitude turns into a tantrum. On brand for these pigs. Just watch.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This is a @Deranged Rhino @Alaska Darin @Buffalo_Gal @Foxx bilslfans.com groupie.

Frat wannabe is a fraud. Just watch how quickly his holier than thou attitude turns into a tantrum. On brand for these pigs. Just watch.

I’m not the one with multiple accounts, resorting to tantrum-style name calling when called out about propaganda spreading.  

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

a.k.a my personal social media echo chamber 😆

Keep repeating yourself. It's gotten you this far.

My response from earlier…. (Actually the 3rd time I said it, too.)

My intentions are easy to conclude.  They’re the same as those who are trending;  Why that wording was and is used.  Again, you don’t have a problem with it.  No need to take our conversation any further.  We can each separately focus on our perspective of how I’m (along with many Americans on both sides of the spectrum) bothered by our media’s phrasing and how you don’t see an issue on the header, based on the contents of the article.

Just now, Frat-Train said:

I’m not the one with multiple accounts, resorting to tantrum-style name calling when called out about propaganda spreading

and

(4).

Man them ip addresses, amiright?  Thanks for all you do!

Should I get SDS involved to address this and review your IP address?  I have nothing to lose.  Should we?

Just now, BillStime said:

Should I get SDS involved to address this and review your IP address?  I have nothing to lose.  Should we?

I’m not the one with multiple accounts, resorting to tantrum-style name calling when called out about propaganda spreading

Also…

Frat wannabe is a fraud. Just watch how quickly his holier than thou attitude turns into a tantrum. On brand for these pigs. Just watch.

- Your words about me.  And yet you described yourself beautifully.  Back to the ignore with you, little buddy.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

My response from earlier…. (Actually the 3rd time I said it, too.)

broad city lol GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Frat-Train said:

Also…

Frat wannabe is a fraud. Just watch how quickly his holier than thou attitude turns into a tantrum. On brand for these pigs. Just watch.

- Your words about me.  And yet you described yourself beautifully.  Back to the ignore with you, little buddy.

You are exactly as I described - a baby throwing a tantrum because you have been exposed and are a fraud.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are exactly as I described - a baby throwing a tantrum because you have been exposed and are a fraud.

(4).  Adorable.  

I’m not the one with multiple accounts, resorting to tantrum-style name calling when called out about propaganda spreading.

Look at you go!

Edited by Frat-Train

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jul/10/corruption-in-the-fourth-estate-will-media-bias-hu/

HMM: Will media bias hurt the Democrats in 2022?

The stunning double standard in coverage depending on political affiliation is irresponsible, arrogant, and short-sighted. The American people used to rely on real journalists to follow the facts without regard for who holds the levers of power at any given moment. Sadly, in the age of Trump Derangement Syndrome, that’s no longer the case.

While it’s important — and justified — to call out bias in the media and the dangerous politicization of the once-heralded Fourth Estate, it also begs the question: Will doubling down on their shameful behavior now that Mr. Biden’s in the White House ultimately backfire on the liberals and their allies in the media come election time?

As leaders on the left make a sport out of attacking America on our Independence Day, defend the indefensible Critical Race Theory, promote the disgraceful defund the police movement, and compare popular voter ID laws to the Jim Crow era, the biased media enables them. But in the end, this strategy won’t be good for Democrats. In fact, it’s more likely to cause a great pro-America awakening.

Don’t get cocky, but yeah, our national media now enjoy Soviet-era Pravda and Isvestia levels of public trust.

• Like (+1) 1

The media's complete ignoring of the shitshow that is Hunter Biden is all you need to know.  If Don Jr. had done half the stuff idiotboy has done...

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 2

He's telling the truth about himself and everyone else — and he's doing it with brilliantly casual humor,

which his audience easily gets, while the George Conways of the world stand at a distance and tsk.

• Like (+1) 1