The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So those questions are only appropriate when it’s a black person involved - got it 

Nope, they've always been appropriate, for everyone.  It's why I've always said don't commit crimes and don't resist arrest/assault police officers and odds are you won't die at their hands, without ever specifying race. 

But I'd still like to know who shot her, why it's being hidden and what his motive for killing her was?  If it's because she didn't listen to him even though she was unarmed and a lot smaller than him, would you accept that when a cop kills a black person?  I think not.

Just now, Doc said:

Nope, they've always been appropriate, for everyone.  It's why I've always said don't commit crimes and don't resist arrest/assault police officers and odds are you won't die at their hands, without ever specifying race. 

But I'd still like to know who shot her, why it's being hidden and what his motive for killing her was?  If it's because she didn't listen to him even though she was unarmed and a lot smaller than him, would you accept that when a cop kills a black person?  I think not.

Motive? Was there any question? Where was she in the Capitol when it happened? Where was she going?

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Motive? Was there any question? Where was she in the Capitol when it happened? Where was she going?

I don't know?  Besides trying to get inside the building, where do you think she was going?  Is that justification enough to shoot her dead?

Be careful of the slippery slope you're walking here.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't know?  Besides trying to get inside the building, where do you think she was going?  Is that justification enough to shoot her dead?

Be careful of the slippery slope you're walking here.

Slippery? Nah not at all. 

This woman is certainly a victim. A victim of fake news - non stop fake messaging around the Big Lie - and was incited to go to the Capitol.

Its really sad her life was taken to advance a narrative that was simply not true.

But I’m sure - as a member of the party of personal responsibility - that she knew the risks breaking into the Capitol.

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Slippery? Nah not at all. 

This woman is certainly a victim. A victim of fake news - non stop fake messaging around the Big Lie - and was incited to go to the Capitol.

Its really sad her life was taken to advance a narrative that was simply not true.

But I’m sure - as a member of the party of personal responsibility - that she knew the risks breaking into the Capitol.

:lol:

Hook, line and sinker.  I guess the BLM movement is now dead.

On 6/10/2021 at 11:50 AM, Governor said:

Right. So what you confirmed is that “some” data, emails, etc., are authentic and came from somewhere, likely his iPhone.

What you can’t confirm is that the laptop really belongs to him(store owner vanished) and that the data was present on that device when it was given to that store owner and then to Rudy. Even if the laptop belonged to him, it doesn’t prove any of the other things. This is what you guys are purposely ignoring.

So, what we likely have here is a device stuffed full of hacked material, some real, some fake, and the FBI hasn’t confirmed any of those things yet. This isn’t hard guys.

Going by what Rudy did previously with the Weiner laptop, we know the intent wasn’t to find anything criminal, but to force an investigation open that gives the impression of wrong doing. The emails or content in those emails never mattered to them and it turned out to be totally bogus.

We see the same exact strategy played out with the Hunter Biden story, every step of the way. Same exact thing. It was a replay of 2016 except this time everyone was waiting for it and fell off their couch laughing when it came in the final weeks. So now, Rudy has these “other” hard drives that contain NEW juicy corruption. Sound familiar? Hmm….where have we seen this before? Hey, wait a minute! This is the same as Hillary’s buttery males!!!!?

This is why I often refer to Trump as a “one trick pony.”

"Likely his iPhone" is speculation.  And the alternative is some Russian operation or some other organized mis-information campaign planted the PC and also created thousands of fake e-mails, files, photos, etc.  is also speculation without any hint of proof or facts made available to the public. 

Amazingly people actually believe this or choose not to believe the simplest explanation.  Might this be a scenario where Occam's Razor could apply?  You might be embellishing here by inserting Rudy here in the chain of custody.  The chain of custody was Hunter to the Repair Shop to the FBI. 

The simplest and most logical explanation is the machine belongs to Hunter and all the contents are genuine and he was into some unethical and illegal stuff along with his dad.  And the FBI buried it.  Case closed.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

BLM is a lie?

Their lives don’t matter? Is that what you’re implying?

Yes, BLM organization is a lie...it does not support black lives...just ask Brianna Taylor’s family, or Michael Brown’s family- who called them out as frauds...they simply use dead black people as pawns in their Marxist, racist, political crusade to tear down the country...

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Yes, BLM organization is a lie...it does not support black lives...just ask Brianna Taylor’s family, or Michael Brown’s family- who called them out as frauds...they simply use dead black people as pawns in their Marxist, racist, political crusade to tear down the country...

Wow - you make them sound like the NRA.

14 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

"Likely his iPhone" is speculation.  And the alternative is some Russian operation or some other organized mis-information campaign planted the PC and also created thousands of fake e-mails, files, photos, etc.  is also speculation without any hint of proof or facts made available to the public. 

Amazingly people actually believe this or choose not to believe the simplest explanation.  Might this be a scenario where Occam's Razor could apply?  You might be embellishing here by inserting Rudy here in the chain of custody.  The chain of custody was Hunter to the Repair Shop to the FBI. 

The simplest and most logical explanation is the machine belongs to Hunter and all the contents are genuine and he was into some unethical and illegal stuff along with his dad.  And the FBI buried it.  Case closed.

We both could be partly right. 

We don’t actually have any reason to believe there’s anything illegal or questionable on the laptop at all, real or fake. For all we know, it’s data from games and vacation photos.

What type of illegal stuff do you think would be stored on the system drive of a personal laptop and in what format? Are you insinuating that he saved some juicy stuff to a folder named cORruPTioN?

What is he being accused of again? Do we even know?

Edited by Governor

Currently the Austin Statemen is refusing to identify the shooter this weekend as black. Apparently they have made a decision not to mention his race. If this is their overall new policy, to never mention race in these situations, I will support it fully but I bet if he was white we would know it from them

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Currently the Austin Statemen is refusing to identify the shooter this weekend as black. Apparently they have made a decision not to mention his race. If this is their overall new policy, to never mention race in these situations, I will support it fully but I bet if he was white we would know it from them

This is classic CRT strategy...the news purposely doesn’t say the race if it is a minority because they think it hurts minorities...they only say the race if the criminal is white- to further the narrative of white supremacy...

But that will have an unintended consequence of making it seem like only white people do bad things...and if, by chance, it is known that a black/brown person committed a crime, it is simply said that white supremacy made them do it anyway...

This ideology is going to have majorly devastating effects, long term, on our society, if individuals are not held to account because of their group identity...it goes against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the very foundation upon which our society was built...but, I guess that’s the point of CRT since it is rooted in Marxism...meaning, it doesn’t recognize individual rights, but rather group identity...this is also why it is the opposite of Martin Luther King’s CIVIL RIGHTS movement...

CRT is no different than pitting the proletariat (oppressed) against the bourgeois (oppressor)...except you’re using race instead of class (black vs white) to achieve the same goal- which is the overthrow of the American system...

”The road to ruin is paved with good intentions...”

”Compassion without wisdom leads to foolhardiness...”

Edited by JaCrispy

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Marxist? Huh? The communists always attacked or destroyed voting rights, Dems, Liberals, BLM etc. all support voting rights. 

50 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If the media purposely isn’t mentioning race, how do you know the shooter is black?

Was Alex Jones on scene?

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Marxist? Huh? The communists always attacked or destroyed voting rights, Dems, Liberals, BLM etc. all support voting rights. 

Yes Marxist, straight from the founders’ own mouths...it’s actually quite well documented...However, the people I come into contact with, that support BLM, always seem to be unfamiliar with the deeper agenda...they always seem to say they just like what the name says- to which I agree...

But I cannot support BLM organization so long as they are Marxist and so long as they really don’t care about helping black people, if they can’t make it a racial issue against whites...

Case in point, both the families of Brianna Taylor and Michael Brown have come out and criticized the organization as frauds, because BLM used them to raise money, but did nothing to actually help them...Meanwhile, hundreds of innocent black people are killed every year at the hands of other blacks, while co-founder Patrice Culloo’s is spending millions, from the organization, on homes for her and her family...they don’t care because it doesn’t further their cause of dividing and tearing down the American system, imo...

So I have to side with the families of Brianna Taylor and Michael Brown on this one...I cannot support the ideology or actions of BLM organization, because ALL black lives matter...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Fake news

From the Austin American Statesman:

Police have arrested one suspect in the shooting. Because the suspect is a juvenile, no further information about them has been released.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

And this is certainly understandable...however, there have been other instances where the person was an adult and the race was not specified...

Like the man who rammed his car into a police barricade in DC, killing 1 police officer and injuring another...the man was black, but the news refused to say, because they follow CRT and Anti-racist ideology, which essentially says that because this man’s group identity is oppressed, we are not going to further oppress that group by reporting that a black man committed a crime...

On the flip side, crimes by white people are being highlighted because their identity group are considered oppressors (so, in essence, the media feels they need to be attacked more to knock them down a bit)...whether or not you think it’s right, this sort of “Anti-racist” behavior is actually quite racist because it is not giving equal treatment, in order to protect one group over the other...

Unfortunately, this sort of disingenuous biased reporting does so much more bad than good for society imo...and has helped to create a sick hatred for white people, to the point where many minorities feel they can get away with any criminal activity because of their skin color...I remember most people thinking this guy was white, because it was an attack on the capital...but it wasn’t...

This is not good for anybody...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7064125002

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1