The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

The belief that (despite hidin' in his basement for most of it) Joey could get rid of Wuhan virus once he became President is what got him elected.  We know see that was pure fantasy and that a Dem would have done no better with the  pandemic.  Wuhan virus struck at just the right time.  Coincidence? 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The belief that (despite hidin' in his basement for most of it) Joey could get rid of Wuhan virus once he became President is what got him elected.  We know see that was pure fantasy and that a Dem would have done no better with the  pandemic.  Wuhan virus struck at just the right time.  Coincidence? 

What a coincidence!!!

THE STRAIGHT STORY ON AFGHANISTAN

With the exception of the New York Post, American newspapers are generally trying to downplay the ongoing fiasco in Afghanistan. For example, my home town newspaper, the Star Tribune, does not have a single word about Afghanistan on today’s front page.

To get more candid coverage, it helps to go overseas, as to the Telegraph: “Joe Biden’s asinine handling of Afghanistan could gift Donald Trump the White House.” The article is by the Telegraph’s U.S. editor:

{snip}

As happens so often, newspaper readers in other countries are getting a more clear-eyed view of events in the U.S., and events in which we are critically involved, than newspaper readers here at home.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/08/the-straight-story-on-afghanistan.php

Just now, Tiberius said:

So @B-Man when the Taliban kill American journalists are you happy? 

No.

That is an asinine assumption.

In other words, standard Tibs squirrel statement

Nothing to do with my last two posts, only meant to deflect.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

That is an asinine assumption.

In other words, standard Tibs squirrel statement

Nothing to do with my last two posts, only meant to deflect.

Good, so our media isn’t that bad then. And you denounce all this violent rhetoric directed at our media, right? 

Telegraph UK Destroys the US Media for Enabling Biden, While Biden Whines About Suddenly "Hawkish" Media

by Jennifer Oliver O'Connell

It would be a huge laughfest, if it wasn’t so tragic. British journalist and author Douglas Murray calls out the legacy media for aiding and abetting the installation of this feckless failure of a U.S. president: The world appears to have woken up to an important truth this week: which is that Joe Biden is a truly terrible president. It is a shame that it took America gifting Afghanistan back to the Taliban for so many people to realise this. To be charitable, there were perhaps two reasons why this had not become more obvious before.

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/08/21/telegraph-uk-destroys-the-u-s-media-for-enabling-biden-while-biden-whines-about-suddenly-hawkish-media-n430901

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bidens_basement said:

Are you laughing at his death?

Looks that way.   

You don't start an "obituary" Mocking the guy for saying he wasn't scared of Covid.  

And then what's the point of the post other then to do just that.  

Low info @Sundancer nowhere to be found to help make this board great again.   

Sad.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Are you laughing at his death?

His death is very unfortunate.

I'm highlighting his bad choice due to the disinformation campaign your party parrots.

Get it right westsid2 - you are a member of the party of death.

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Looks that way.   

You don't start an "obituary" Mocking the guy for saying he wasn't scared of Covid.  

Sad.  

Yep, where are you sundancer? 

Just now, BillStime said:

No, I love freedom - I cherish it every day.

Unlike your cult:

image.thumb.jpeg.7e4d2fac00cf0e1b0e94162ebc725a09.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

Again, the completely unplanned riot at the capital is disgusting and the perpetrators must do time in prison.

Now, tell me again how I should better live my life you pathetic moron.

Just now, Demongyz said:

Again, the completely unplanned riot at the capital is disgusting and the perpetrators must do time in prison.

Now, tell me again how I should better live my life you pathetic moron.

COMPLETELY UNPLANNED RIOT????  You are delusional bro...

If Trump told you to jump over Niagara Falls - you WOULD!

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

His death is very unfortunate.

I'm highlighting his bad choice due to the disinformation campaign your party parrots.

Get it right westsid2 - you are a member of the party of death.

You could say the same for George Floyd.  Taking a lethal dose of fentanyl and then resisting arrest were bad choices for him.  We showed compassion for him, though.

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

COMPLETELY UNPLANNED RIOT????  You are delusional bro...

If Trump told you to jump over Niagara Falls - you WOULD!

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

9 minutes and 29 seconds

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

gotta love those cops in Leftist run cities huh

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

HA HA 

The Taliban hate the free media as much as Conservatives do. Some people just hate that others get to express themselves, Love that first amendment! 

I agree...all extremists hate when opposing view points are allowed to be expressed freely...therefore, it is the non extremists that want all view points to be heard- because they are the ones who believe in truth, not power...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

15 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree...all extremists hate when opposing view points are allowed to be expressed freely...therefore, it is the non extremists that want all view points to be heard- because they are the ones who believe in truth, not power...👍

So Trump and his supporters are extremists then, right? 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

9 minutes and 29 seconds

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

Chauvin was as inhumane as a virus is.  Still doesn't change the fact that Floyd's actions led to his death and had he not resisted arrest, he'd be alive today, just like Valentine would likely be alive today if he got the vaccine.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So Trump and his supporters are extremists then, right? 

It is interesting that you make this comment this weekend- my wife this week had her first right winger try to censor the movies they were seeing in her American history class. The most liberal member of people that teach with her was quick to point out how Trump caused the reaction from this women. The liberal was unaware that that my wife and the other teachers who teach history have a form letter to go home to liberal parents who complain since every year they get a few dozen complaints since one of the movies is 42 and the N word is used frequently. So basically in the 20 years of teaching my wife has had literally 250ish liberals complain about movies that show a portion of history accurately vs one conservative. But please continue to believe whatever fiction you want.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Looks that way.   

Sad.  

Shut up c--t. Billstime is a POS and I've told him so. Unlike you, I don't read every post all day long. 

You must be proud to be in the same sh***y human club as him. 

• Dislike 1