Critical Race Theory

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

I know Fox News, Breitbart, and your favorite media sources sugar coats everything your cult leaders do but the fact is red states are systematically disenfranchising voters - making it more difficult to vote. This has NOTHING to do with illegals voting (where is that proof) - this has EVERYTHING to do w a fascist parry that can NO LONGER win on their own merits.

Regarding abortion - you are an idiot. Men already F over women and abandon their financial responsibilities TO THEIR child every single day.

You make the case that all males (at the start of puberty) should be forced to have a vasectomy that can be reversed after appropriate counseling and waiting periods. 

You're insane 

First, I'm making insane comparisons because leftists are insane and using insane ideology 

Women have all the power when it comes to relationships... Children rights, marriage rights, everything 

They can choose to keep your baby or kill your baby on a whim... So why shouldn't the male have a choice to just stick around or leave?  Legally 

I've never abandoned my child and I never would..  but if women could kill my child I technically should have the right to leave

And as for your voting rights laws, they are hindering nobody... You mentioned earlier do we stop at stop signs? Of course 

Do you need ID to buy beer, of course

So of course you should need ID to vote which is more important than both of those.. how is ID for voting fascist? You need ID to buy cigarettes

You need ID to go bills games now 

Voter ID is far from fascist and it's a good thing for this country because only legal people should be allowed to vote.. find out who's legal with voter ID

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I disagree based on medical and math reasons, you care more about punishing those that disagree with you than any medical reasons I regards to the schools. Also I live in Florida so I would be free if my superintendent was not a political hack who is trying to be the NYC superintendent as her next job.

You lose on the meds.   The CDC and the AAP strongly disagree with you.  

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You're insane 

First, I'm making insane comparisons because leftists are insane and using insane ideology 

Women have all the power when it comes to relationships... Children rights, marriage rights, everything 

They can choose to keep your baby or kill your baby on a whim... So why shouldn't the male have a choice to just stick around or leave?  Legally 

I've never abandoned my child and I never would..  but if women could kill my child I technically should have the right to leave

And as for your voting rights laws, they are hindering nobody... You mentioned earlier do we stop at stop signs? Of course 

So of course you should need ID to vote which is more important than both of those.. how is ID for voting fascist? You need ID to buy cigarettes

Voter ID is far from fascist and it's a good thing for this country because only legal people should be allowed to vote.. find out who's legal with voter ID

Hoax.  A fetus is not a child.

And I have no right to go to a Bills game.   But I have a right to vote.  So that’s one reason why your ID point is misplaced.  

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Because asking for ID will inhibit ineligible voters from casting ballots and leftist zealots believe any means to an end that supports their cause to stuff the ballot box and win all elections can't be controlled or constrained by any rules based system.  Evil must be defeated and nothing can be allowed to stop them.  Any laws or rules that stand in their way are viewed as mere obstacles to be eliminated.  When they invoke racism its just a tactic to shut you down and get you on the defensive.  So they can sneak up behind you and hit you on the head with a big rock.   

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  A fetus is not a child.

And I have no right to go to a Bills game.   But I have a right to vote.  So that’s one reason why your ID point is misplaced.  

You need ID to buy beer and cigarettes 

You Need ID to buy a car... It's not crazy to think you need ID to vote

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You need ID to buy beer and cigarettes 

You Need ID to buy a car... It's not crazy to think you need ID to vote

I have an affirmative right to vote.  I don’t have an affirmative right to any of those other things.  Same as the Bills game.  Big difference. 

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Because asking for ID will inhibit ineligible voters from casting ballots and leftist zealots believe any means to an end that supports their cause to stuff the ballot box and win all elections can't be controlled or constrained by any rules based system.  Evil must be defeated and nothing can be allowed to stop them.  Any laws or rules that stand in their way are viewed as mere obstacles to be eliminated.  When they invoke racism its just a tactic to shut you down and get you on the defensive.  So they can sneak up behind you and hit you on the head with a big rock.   

That is a special kind of crazy.   How is stop the steal going? 

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The CDC does not have a plan or target for getting rid of the masks so there opinion is not my concern. The CDC this weekend said even if all kids are vaccinated masks should be maintained and has given no goal line for unmasking. But as I asked earlier where do you think the line should be for masks? Or do you trust Cuomo's right hand woman just to do what is best for you? 

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I have an affirmative right to vote.  I don’t have an affirmative right to any of those other things.  Same as the Bills game.  Big difference. 

That is a special kind of crazy.   How is stop the steal going? 

Yes you have the right to vote and you need to prove you are who you say you are 

That's not hard to understand

If you don't have to prove,  I could go and vote as my next door neighbor... That's why you need ID

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

You're insane 

Wow - as our good friend Irv once said - what a mess. ☝️

Women wish they had all the power... I mean, look at all the laws that men have imposed on women: WHAT A DISGRACE!

Regarding "voting" laws - see  - the cult wants you to focus on VOTER ID because they don't want you to focus on the fact that these new laws could allow some states to overturn the will of people by decertifying votes from specific districts.  If these laws didn't limit ones right to vote - they would not exist.

Just now, BillStime said:

Wow - as our good friend Irv once said - what a mess. ☝️

Women wish they had all the power... I mean, look at all the laws that men have imposed on women: WHAT A DISGRACE!

Regarding "voting" laws - see  - the cult wants you to focus on VOTER ID because they don't want you to focus on the fact that these new laws could allow some states to overturn the will of people by decertifying votes from specific districts.  If these laws didn't limit ones right to vote - they would not exist.

They exist because they are rational

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yes you have the right to vote and you need to prove you are who you say you are 

That's not hard to understand

If you don't have to prove,  I could go and vote as my next door neighbor... That's why you need ID

Nope.  It’s done through signature match one the right established via registration process.  Unless you’re looking to suppress votes or are really stupid and bought Trump’s voter fraud hoax.  

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  It’s done through signature match one the right established via registration process.  Unless you’re looking to suppress votes or are really stupid and bought Trump’s voter fraud hoax.  

Umm you can lose your right to vote because you're a felon.. it's not a strict right ... Signature match ??? Hahahha my signature has changed over the facades

And they have a right to verify you are who you say you are 

It's not racist or bigoted... It's common sense... You need to prove who you are to vote...

Or you can he voting for you family all the time 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hmm, in blue Virginia where I live to register to vote you need either a VA drivers license or a state ID card, PLUS a social security number. Are you outraged at that ? 

10 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hmm, in blue Virginia where I live to register to vote you need either a VA drivers license or a state ID card, PLUS a social security number. Are you outraged at that ? 

Just to buy a pair of socks I need about three forms of ID and two new passwords reset in the last three weeks. Anyone who opposes Voter ID is being disingenuous. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 1