Critical Race Theory

28 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Here's something about the "dog whistle" that I can never figure out. If the message is "a secretly racist message for their secretly racist supporters", how do people that aren't secret racists understand that is indeed racist?   I mean its secretly racist, right?  Or, maybe they should re evaluate cuz it sounds like they may be secret racists too?  Like maybe you. You can hear it.

Only a dog hears a dog whistle.

It also amazes me that the man who worked diligently towards ending racism etc, who we have a national holiday in his honor, and built a monument on the mall so we never forget his message, is now a " racist dog whistle.". Good job. Carry on.

This has nothing to do w MLK as you know and everything to do with your keepers fearing the F out of you insecure cult members over CRT.

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

This has nothing to do w MLK as you know and everything to do with your keepers fearing the F out of you insecure cult members over CRT.

Ah, the ole if you ask me a serious question about something I say you must be in a cult routine again.

If this has nothing to do with MLK why did you bring him up? You brought him up, not me.

Any idea why you can hear secret racist messages and understand their meaning?

Only dogs can hear a dog whistle.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Ah, the ole if you ask me a serious question about something I say you must be in a cult routine again.

If this has nothing to do with MLK why did you bring him up? You brought him up, not me.

Any idea why you can hear secret racist messages and understand their meaning?

Only dogs can hear a dog whistle.

well, DOG - that's all your cult runs on!

All The Power To The Parents Vs. Critical Race Theory

By Rep. Burgess Owens

FTA:

Critical race idea, nonetheless, is divisive, racist, damaging, and anti-American. It violates equal safety beneath the legislation, basically diminishes the accomplishments of the Civil Rights motion, and perpetuates insurance policies of discrimination based mostly on race. It seeks to painting our nation not as a beacon of freedom and alternative however as a nation of victimized teams based mostly on intercourse, race, ethnicity, and nationwide origin. And in our lecture rooms, it teaches our youngest learners to view American historical past via a lens of hatred and oppression. 

As Martin Luther King Jr. as soon as stated, “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” 

Teaching kids to be ashamed of the beliefs of our nation and that it’s OK to decide each other based mostly on race and ethnicity is incorrect. This is the United States of America, and nobody ought to ever be subjected to the discrimination that our legal guidelines so clearly prohibit. 

https://nypost.com/2021/11/01/all-the-power-to-the-parents-vs-critical-race-theory/

CAE101_CAE102_6210_Cardinal.png

• Like (+1) 1

Even parent network NBC is having second thoughts: After Lying About CRT, NBC Admits Dems Shouldn’t Have Dismissed It.

After NBC and the rest of the leftist media blatantly lied about Critical Race Theory “not being taught” in Virginia schools ahead of Tuesday’s gubernatorial race, on Wednesday’s Today show, White House correspondent Kristen Welker hypocritically admitted that failed Democratic candidate Terry McAuliffe probably shouldn’t have dismissed the issue.

Referring to the topic of education, co-host Savannah Guthrie observed: “We just saw how that was a key issue in the Virginia’s governor’s race and it did not go well for the Democrats.” Welker acknowledged: “It didn’t. And taking it a step further, Savannah, it seems like the Democrats lost the culture wars in this election cycle, right?”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2021/11/03/after-lying-about-crt-nbc-admits-dems-shouldnt-have-dismissed-it

On 10/29/2021 at 7:33 PM, reddogblitz said:

Here's something about the "dog whistle" that I can never figure out. If the message is "a secretly racist message for their secretly racist supporters", how do people that aren't secret racists understand that is indeed racist?   I mean its secretly racist, right?  Or, maybe they should re evaluate cuz it sounds like they may be secret racists too?  Like maybe you. You can hear it.

Only a dog hears a dog whistle.

It also amazes me that the man who worked diligently towards ending racism, red lining, segregation, separate but equal, etc, who we have a national holiday in his honor, and built a monument on the mall so we never forget his message, is now a " racist dog whistle.". Good job. Carry on.

The phrase “Dog whistle” is actually a dog whistle. It’s all very confusing. 

• Like (+1) 2

I actually feel bad for Terry McAuliffe who knows obviously has a hard time with reading. His statement of it not being taught when it is in the DOE best practices source books is hilarious.

Literally if you google CRT and Virginia DOE it comes up as one of the first links.

4 hours ago, Beach said:

oh, i didnt say history.  words matter.

Yes.

Billzy is just falling back on the same lie.

That those who oppose the Critical Race propaganda do not want anything about Slavery or Civil Rights taught.

Blatantly false of course, but they got nothing else.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Yes.

Billzy is just falling back on the same lie.

That those who oppose the Critical Race propaganda do not want anything about Slavery or Civil Rights taught.

Blatantly false of course, but they got nothing else.

Awe, that's cute Bonnie... touching.

So, explain it to us... define CRT in your own words (lmao) - GO!