Critical Race Theory

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So it is a "fantasy" that my child has to wear a mask to school against my wishes and against state law? What is wrong with you that you believe this crap? Oh right I don't deserve rights.

Typically the district prefers the mask rule to protect children from dumb parents.  

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Follow the dark money you lemming 

School Board Disruptions Escalate, Funded By Conservative Dark Money

Deflection response, what about your earlier post ?

😆

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Typically the district prefers the mask rule to protect children from dumb parents.  

Non response, poor attempt at humor.

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

We have literally zero deaths to the 215k students in my district and less than 1000 hospitalized but keep talking about the risk to my kids. The risk is not to kids but the elderly

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Deflection response, what about your earlier post ?

😆

Non response, poor attempt at humor.

Hoax.  The mask rules protect children from, among other things, parents who believe COVID is a hoax, parents who believe the only measure of the danger of COVID is mortality, and parents who take greater issue with a cloth face covering than with the possibility that significant amounts of school time may be missed because of this novel, unique, significant, and highly transmissible virus.  

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

We have literally zero deaths to the 215k students in my district and less than 1000 hospitalized but keep talking about the risk to my kids. The risk is not to kids but the elderly

Mortality is not the only measure of impact.  Once these kids are vaccinated, then I’m with you: face coverings are optional.  Until then, gotta wear them to keep kids healthy and to keep schools open. 

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

.  The mask rules protect children

Mortality is not the only measure of impact.  Once these kids are vaccinated, then I’m with you: face coverings are optional.  Until then, gotta wear them to keep kids healthy and to keep schools open. 

The sad part is you believe the dumb crap you write. In Florida several counties forced mask mandates despite state laws, but there is literally no evidence the spread is better in those counties. If we meant the mask to protect people the mask would be mandatory everywhere we are in public but yet they are not even in NY. You taking away the rights of children to protect the elderly, who can protect themselves, makes you a person who accepts evil.

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Rights? You're biching about masks while your cult takes away voting rights, gay rights, reproduction rights? 

Do you argue with stop signs? Speed Limits? No shoes no service?

Your masters want you focused exactly on this... follow the money

Who is taking away voting rights in this country? 

Where are legal eligible citizens not allowed to vote? 

Since you want to talk about reproductive Rights... Since it's a woman's right to choose... Is it also a man's choice to walk away and not pay a dime? 

Equal rights man.. if she could choose whatever she wants.. why can't the guy choose to walk away if he don't want it?  

That's true equality

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Who is taking away voting rights in this country? 

Where are legal eligible citizens not allowed to vote? 

Since you want to talk about reproductive Rights... Since it's a woman's right to choose... Is it also a man's choice to walk away and not pay a dime? 

Equal rights man.. if she could choose whatever she wants.. why can't the guy choose to walk away if he don't want it?  

That's true equality

I know Fox News, Breitbart, and your favorite media sources sugar coats everything your cult leaders do but the fact is red states are systematically disenfranchising voters - making it more difficult to vote. This has NOTHING to do with illegals voting (where is that proof) - this has EVERYTHING to do w a fascist parry that can NO LONGER win on their own merits.

Regarding abortion - you are an idiot. Men already F over women and abandon their financial responsibilities TO THEIR child every single day.

You make the case that all males (at the start of puberty) should be forced to have a vasectomy that can be reversed after appropriate counseling and waiting periods. 

10 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  The mask rules protect children from, among other things, parents who believe COVID is a hoax, parents who believe the only measure of the danger of COVID is mortality, and parents who take greater issue with a cloth face covering than with the possibility that significant amounts of school time may be missed because of this novel, unique, significant, and highly transmissible virus.  

I am hoping you will actually answer this question, what numbers would you have to see before being comfortable without masks in school? Is a number among school age children or in society as whole? Also I don't know where you live but all the proof I need that it is political is that schools have a mask mandate but other indoor places do not, how do you make the people with the lowest risk mitigate risk but those of high risk do not? 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am hoping you will actually answer this question, what numbers would you have to see before being comfortable without masks in school? Is a number among school age children or in society as whole? Also I don't know where you live but all the proof I need that it is political is that schools have a mask mandate but other indoor places do not, how do you make the people with the lowest risk mitigate risk but those of high risk do not? 

What about the Civil War? How would you not have racism as a central cause of the worst calamity in American history? 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What about the Civil War? How would you not have racism as a central cause of the worst calamity in American history? 

My comment was off topic aimed at Section but I will answer your question- racism was a central cause of the Civil War, what does that have to do with CRT? If you are pretending CRT is simply teaching our country used to be racist, you are either a liar or too stupid to discuss this with. 

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The sad part is you believe the dumb crap you write. In Florida several counties forced mask mandates despite state laws, but there is literally no evidence the spread is better in those counties. If we meant the mask to protect people the mask would be mandatory everywhere we are in public but yet they are not even in NY. You taking away the rights of children to protect the elderly, who can protect themselves, makes you a person who accepts evil.

Hoax.  My kids have a right to go to school in New York State.  If that means that they have to wear a cloth face covering so that schools stay open during a pandemic, so be it.  I guess the difference is that you live in Florida and I live in a place that prioritizes public education.  

41 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Kids under age 12 don’t have access to a vaccine yet.  That’s the reason for the disparate treatment of indoor locations.  Once all of the school-aged children and their pre-school aged siblings can be vaccinated, then I’m comfortable with removing the face covering requirement.  Until then, STFU (not you, the loud complainers on this issue), quit whining, send the kids to school with the face covering, keep the schools open and businesses running (can’t have parents missing work because the kids are sick), and let’s get this over with.  

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  My kids have a right to go to school in New York State.  If that means that they have to wear a cloth face covering so that schools stay open during a pandemic, so be it.  I guess the difference is that you live in Florida and I live in a place that prioritizes public education.  

Kids under age 12 don’t have access to a vaccine yet.  That’s the reason for the disparate treatment of indoor locations.  Once all of the school-aged children and their pre-school aged siblings can be vaccinated, then I’m comfortable with removing the face covering requirement.  Until then, STFU (not you, the loud complainers on this issue), quit whining, send the kids to school with the face covering, keep the schools open and businesses running (can’t have parents missing work because the kids are sick), and let’s get this over with.  

Wow you did not answer the question and you blamed people for wanting freedom. The vaccine is not needed for kids to be safe, there will be no significant statistical improvement in their numbers after the vaccine is available because there numbers are so low it would literally have to drop to 0 to be significant mathematically. An undeniable fact is a 60 year old with the vaccine is much more at risk than your children without the vaccine. The fact that you would force children to get a vaccine for an illness that is statistically insignificant to them is similar to people who forced unwanted surgeries on people in the early 20th century for the betterment of society.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

My comment was off topic aimed at Section but I will answer your question- racism was a central cause of the Civil War, what does that have to do with CRT? If you are pretending CRT is simply teaching our country used to be racist, you are either a liar or too stupid to discuss this with. 

If you teach about Civil War race and racism  are critical to understanding why it happened, right? 

46 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Wow you did not answer the question and you blamed people for wanting freedom. The vaccine is not needed for kids to be safe, there will be no significant statistical improvement in their numbers after the vaccine is available because there numbers are so low it would literally have to drop to 0 to be significant mathematically. An undeniable fact is a 60 year old with the vaccine is much more at risk than your children without the vaccine. The fact that you would force children to get a vaccine for an illness that is statistically insignificant to them is similar to people who forced unwanted surgeries on people in the early 20th century for the betterment of society.

Freedom, in this instance, is education.  It’s not the right to be free from any directive that you dislike.  Think about it the next time you approach a traffic signal.  Or, if you’re in New York State, thinks about it when your kids get the smallpox and polio vaccines as a condition of going to a public school.  If you don’t like those rules, then call your Congressman.  Maybe he or she will want to listen to you whine. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If you teach about Civil War race and racism  are critical to understanding why it happened, right? 

One would think.  But complaining about critical race theory or whatever this morning’s point of whining is about is another way to self-impose victimization. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Freedom, in this instance, is education.  It’s not the right to be free from any directive that you dislike.  Think about it the next time you approach a traffic signal.  Or, if you’re in New York State, thinks about it when your kids get the smallpox and polio vaccines as a condition of going to a public school.  If you don’t like those rules, then call your Congressman.  Maybe he or she will want to listen to you whine. 

One would think.  But complaining about critical race theory or whatever this morning’s point of whining is about is another way to self-impose victimization. 

The real victim are the racists! 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Your child could go to school without a mask and the risk to him and other students would still be minimal. Secondly polio and small pox is devastating to children, Covid is not so the comparison is stupid unless you think any risk is inappropriate. But you have answered my question and I will never convince you, your standard is not math or science based but politically based therefore whatever the Dems state you are all for 

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your child could go to school without a mask and the risk to him and other students would still be minimal. Secondly polio and small pox is devastating to children, Covid is not so the comparison is stupid unless you think any risk is inappropriate. But you have answered my question and I will never convince you, your standard is not math or science based but politically based therefore whatever the Dems state you are all for 

Hoax.  It’s based on the educational needs of children.  Better to be in school than not.  You now disagree for policy reasons, not on a legal basis or on legal bases.  Which is fine.  I strongly encourage your to write your state and local representatives with respect to this issue.  

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  It’s based on the educational needs of children.  Better to be in school than not.  You now disagree for policy reasons, not on a legal basis or on legal bases.  Which is fine.  I strongly encourage your to write your state and local representatives with respect to this issue.  

I disagree based on medical and math reasons, you care more about punishing those that disagree with you than any medical reasons I regards to the schools. Also I live in Florida so I would be free if my superintendent was not a political hack who is trying to be the NYC superintendent as her next job.