Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just giving children a reason to act out their fantasies.  Again I told you all about the kids in a local school who identified as cats and had litter boxes installed for them. :rolleyes: 

That can't be healthy.  If the person truly believes that.  It's a pathological psychosis of some kind.  

Capgras delusion on steroids. 

Depersonalization-derealization disorder. 

Good old schizophrenia..

I very much doubt that psychiatrist would suggest feeding the delusions as a form of treatment.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=981611298ab7a4c7JmltdHM9MTcwNTUzNjAwMCZpZ3VpZD0zOTQzMmYxOC04MGQzLTY5ZDItMjk5My0zZGRhODE1ZjY4NDEmaW5zaWQ9NTYzOA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=39432f18-80d3-69d2-2993-3dda815f6841&psq=reparations&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9uZXdzLnlhaG9vLmNvbS9ib3dtYW4tY28tc3BvbnNvcnMtYmlsbC1zZWVrcy0wODAwMzY2NzIuaHRtbA&ntb=1

LOL. Reparations. How about getting off welfare and going to work and earn money like the rest of us. I am sure this money will be sent out on the same day Godzilla, King Kong, Mothra, and Rodan have a 4-way fight on the streets of Tokyo.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Just giving children a reason to act out their fantasies.  Again I told you all about the kids in a local school who identified as cats and had litter boxes installed for them. :rolleyes: 

Still pushing that fabrication? 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/19/2024 at 7:48 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

So a butchy lesbian lady is banging 3 dude is that like to dress like chicks?

I feel bad for the kid.

Edited by yall
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, yall said:

So a butchy lesbian lady is banging 3 dude is that like to dress like chicks?

I feel bad for the kid.

Same.  The kid already has 2 strikes against them before they even have a chance.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

https://nypost.com/2024/01/19/news/biden-admits-border-isnt-secure-says-massive-changes-needed/

Biden finally admits border isn’t secure, believes ‘massive changes’ needed: ‘I’m ready to act’

F all lefties to hell for the horror show they've brought down on America.

The polls must be really bad if he's finally ready to even talk about it...

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

This woman might be dumber than AOC and that is saying something. Pathetic.

Yeah, Dumb and Dumber.

But I’ll give it to you and I’ll agree that the Chia Pet is the dumbest box of rocks as a PS, which is also saying something, because Dana Perino didn’t exactly come off as being smart.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This lady and her style of "journalism" is exactly why readership fell off the cliff.

If she has a significant other in her life, I feel truly sorry for that person.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Awe - they try so hard - lmao

No need to try. Crime out of control, illegals crossing the border in record numbers, cost of the living is killing the middle class. An example of this is look at how many are leaving CA in record numbers. People also leaving NY and CHI for red states. The drooling vegetable and his administration have been a disaster. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Gregg said:

No need to try. Crime out of control, illegals crossing the border in record numbers, cost of the living is killing the middle class. An example of this is look at how many are leaving CA in record numbers. People also leaving NY and CHI for red states. The drooling vegetable and his administration have been a disaster. 

Quack, MD disagrees with your assessment.

This is of course because BY ALL ACCOUNTS Joe Biden speaks and communicates better than he did decades ago...

😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, Gregg said:

the economy is humming.  It takes time to "trickle down".  Remember whose policy that was?

• Vomit 1

44 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Same as it's always been.  Even when King Trump was POTUS.

Keep crying.

52 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the economy is humming.  It takes time to "trickle down".  Remember whose policy that was?

It's just a talking point.

It's humming when people and companies have disposable income to invest and spend.  

Not so much with huge spending that ends up mostly at the fortune 500 level. 

And just leads to stock buy backs. 

It's humming when people and companies have disposable income to invest and spend.  

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

You're just a talking point.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1