Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Thank God they were stopped!  We were minutes away from the civilian government surrendering control of all branches of government and every institution to the insurrectionists as the military and law enforcement were rendered powerless by some magical force as all of the Pentagon's troops and weapons were no match for this group of unarmed marauders.   Only the unexpected and unexplained mass exit from the building that day saved our nation from plunging into chaos that would have resulted if the anti-democratic forces from prevailing.      

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’m sure this isn’t new for leftist weirdo’s, but another movement of normalizing dysphoria for people who identify as animals and use litter boxes is underway for a group known as furries, as they are referred to. 

expect that we’ll be next generation into it being inappropriate to mis-speciesism 🙄 

oh and exercise is far right extremism 

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m sure this isn’t new for leftist weirdo’s, but another movement of normalizing dysphoria for people who identify as animals and use litter boxes is underway for a group known as furries, as they are referred to. 

expect that we’ll be next generation into it being inappropriate to mis-speciesism 🙄 

oh and exercise is far right extremism 

I don't understand the exercise one...aren't all the most obese states the Red conservative states?

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I don't understand the exercise one...aren't all the most obese states the Red conservative states?

you can’t expect liberal idiots to make sense can you?? 

Here is a couple, there are a bunch more. 

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/pandemic-fitness-trends-have-gone-extreme-literally-n1292463?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma&taid=64abebca8cb4af0001865cf7 

https://time.com/6242949/exercise-industry-white-supremacy/

On 7/8/2023 at 8:23 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Oh it's on display here 24/7 too Dan.

Thankfully I'm only subjected to a mere fraction of the stupidity. The ignore function works well, but not fully unfortunately. 

I didn’t realize that Dan has never attended a MAGA rally.  Interesting. 

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hoax.

Republican retracts false claim schools placing litter boxes for ‘furry’ students

Moms For Liberty takes politics from the litter box to the ballot box

How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point

Pathetic desperate simp... 

6 hours ago, Doc said:

I wonder if minor "furries" want to have tails surgically created on them?  Should we allow it?

Oh you know those sick freaks will!

I can hear it now “the suicide rates will skyrocket without life saving furry affirming surgery”

It’s funny watching social Darwinism happen as these idiots delete their own gene pools deliberately.. 😂 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh you know those sick freaks will!

I can hear it now “the suicide rates will skyrocket without life saving furry affirming surgery”

It’s funny watching social Darwinism happen as these idiots delete their own gene pools deliberately.. 😂 

The furry thing is literally a hoax keep up

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

The furry thing is literally a hoax keep up

No it's not.  A nurse at work says there are 2 girls in her kids' school who dress up as cats and have litter boxes.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re gonna need to provide a little bit more proof on some thing like that

I can't.  You can choose not to believe me but it's happening.