Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m noticing a more then I have in years athletes making deliberate efforts to thank God first in post game interviews.  

I’ve had a hunch this has been intentional.  Like a collective response to the woke nonsense being forced on the players, teams, and organizations.  

This kind of response tells me they absolutely are talking about it.  

OKLAHOMA SOFTBALL PLAYERS TELL ESPN THE REAL SOURCE OF JOY IS RELIGION

https://www.outkick.com/oklahoma-softball-players-tell-espn-the-real-source-of-joy-is-religion/

That team is already hated by some extreme voices on social media.

This will make their heads explode.

watch the incoming Media hit pieces.

ACLU upset that child rapist/murderer executed as a man

The ACLU sure has its priorities straight.

Most people who know of the case of Duane Owen, who was executed in Florida for a 1984 rape and two murders yesterday in Florida, wonder why it took so long to off the evil dude. It’s 2023, for God’s sake. How long do you wait before taking out the trash?

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/06/17/aclu-upset-that-child-rapist-murderer-executed-as-a-man-n558681

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/3/2021 at 4:10 PM, BillStime said:

Tell me why Florida fired and arrested data scientist Rebekah Jones?

Just because she refused to manipulate COVID-19 numbers on the Department of Health's website?

Come with Rebekah Jones into her closet so she can show you all her impressive credentials

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Libs Demanded Sarah Huckabee Sanders Remove a Cross Drawn by Her Kids. Here’s Her Response.

Joyless leftists, as they are prone to do, got all triggered when Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ kids used chalk to draw a cross surrounded by colorful stained glass-like shapes on the driveway at the governor’s mansion this week.

Gov. Sanders had shared a photo of her kids and their artwork to social media, which naturally upset the usual suspects.

Never mind, apparently, that “separation of church and state” is not found in the Constitution, nor does having a kids’ chalk depiction of a rather universal religious symbol rise to the level of establishing a state religion.

In what should come as a surprise to no one, Gov. Sanders is not backing down, bending to the will of the no-God-in-government crowd at Americans United, or agreeing to relegate her family’s beliefs to only private expressions.

In an official letter of her own obtained by Townhall on Friday, Sanders responded to Americans United.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/06/30/libs-demanded-the-removal-of-a-cross-drawn-by-sarah-huckabee-sanders-kids-her-response-is-perfect-n2625186

• Like (+1) 1

Jen Psaki's Incredible Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy Shows What Democrats Really Think of Minorities

Former White House press secretary Jen Psakihas settled in her new digs at MSNBC, and she’s become the hack of choice for Democrat politicians when they need a softball interview to get things rolling. But when she’s not lavishing praise on Nancy Pelosi and James Comey, she’s giving cringe monologues whereby she manages to expose what she and her party really think about minorities.

(snip)

So let me get this straight. The reason Muslims, one of the most socially conservative groups in history (not just in America, but the world) are against transgenderism is because Republicans somehow “recruited” them to that opposition. It’s not because transgender ideology is dangerous and corrosive, leading to the mutilation of children, both by chemical and physical means? It’s not because it goes against Muslim teachings and tradition?

Perhaps Psaki should be fitted for a tin-foil hat because her theory is one of the dumbest things I’ve heard shared in politics. No Republican had to tell a Muslim family that they don’t want their kid trans. That’s a conclusion they were able to come up with all on their own.

You won’t convince Democrats of that, though. The infantilization of minorities is at the core of their political movement.

Oh, shoot. They figured it out. Muslims were really totally pro-trans and sexualization of their children until Republicans decided that chopping off the breasts of little girls is wrong. Also, Asians felt great about being discriminated against until the GOP decided that racism in academia is harmful on multiple levels.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/07/03/jen-psakis-incredible-tin-foil-hat-conspiracy-shows-what-democrats-really-think-of-minorities-n770640

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Jen Psaki's Incredible Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy Shows What Democrats Really Think of Minorities

Former White House press secretary Jen Psakihas settled in her new digs at MSNBC, and she’s become the hack of choice for Democrat politicians when they need a softball interview to get things rolling. But when she’s not lavishing praise on Nancy Pelosi and James Comey, she’s giving cringe monologues whereby she manages to expose what she and her party really think about minorities.

(snip)

So let me get this straight. The reason Muslims, one of the most socially conservative groups in history (not just in America, but the world) are against transgenderism is because Republicans somehow “recruited” them to that opposition. It’s not because transgender ideology is dangerous and corrosive, leading to the mutilation of children, both by chemical and physical means? It’s not because it goes against Muslim teachings and tradition?

Perhaps Psaki should be fitted for a tin-foil hat because her theory is one of the dumbest things I’ve heard shared in politics. No Republican had to tell a Muslim family that they don’t want their kid trans. That’s a conclusion they were able to come up with all on their own.

You won’t convince Democrats of that, though. The infantilization of minorities is at the core of their political movement.

Oh, shoot. They figured it out. Muslims were really totally pro-trans and sexualization of their children until Republicans decided that chopping off the breasts of little girls is wrong. Also, Asians felt great about being discriminated against until the GOP decided that racism in academia is harmful on multiple levels.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/07/03/jen-psakis-incredible-tin-foil-hat-conspiracy-shows-what-democrats-really-think-of-minorities-n770640

Not in ANY story regarding Pride Extremists - not in any one of them will they mention that “reminder, this religion believes that homosexuality is a mortal sin.”

Not one.  

You will not find one.  

What they want you to read is that opposition to grooming in classrooms is simply because they are hateful bigots - Republicans obviously.  Especially ULTRA MAGA!!

And it’s the Democrats that are so loving and tolerant - lol.  Sure.   

I challenge anyone to find a MSM story in say the last year (as these stories of grooming started picking up steam) that puts the opposition in its proper context.

At most what they’ll say is this scum bag pitcher for the Blue Jays believes these joyous pride events violate his evil religious beliefs.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

go throw up in one of the many LGTBQ hate threads - you’ll feel right at home.

btw - which state do you live in?

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Not in ANY story regarding Pride Extremists - not in any one of them will they mention that “reminder, this religion believes that homosexuality is a mortal sin.”

Not one.  

You will not find one.  

What they want you to read is that opposition to grooming in classrooms is simply because they are hateful bigots - Republicans obviously.  Especially ULTRA MAGA!!

I challenge anyone to find a MSM story in say the last year (as these stories of grooming started picking up steam) that puts the opposition in its proper context.

At most what they’ll say is this scum bag pitcher for the Blue Jays believes these joyous pride events violate his evil religious beliefs.  

Yup.  It's why I laugh when they support Palestinians over Jews in Israel.  Tells me all I need to know about them.

• Thank you (+1) 1