Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

Also - true.  They’re doing it because they must have focused grouped the word and think it’s supposed to make the alleged “victim” of bigotry look more oppressed. 

“Gay” or lesbian doesn’t garner any response   Because contrary to what leftists think the country is not full of bigots.  Actual bigots in our society have been marginalized to irrelevance.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Also - true.  They’re doing it because they must have focused grouped the word and think it’s supposed to make the alleged “victim” of bigotry look more oppressed. 

“Gay” or lesbian doesn’t garner any response   Because contrary to what leftists think the country is not full of bigots.  Actual bigots in our society have been marginalized to irrelevance.  

What does the Q signify in LGBTQ ?

17 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

What does the Q signify in LGBTQ ?

I always believed it was "Questioning."  Because the prior 4 letters take care of the rest/"q u e e r."

And I always thought it was funny that they were proud to call themselves "q u e e r."  I figured it was them taking the word back, kind of like black people use the N word but replacing the last 2 letter with an "a."

Edited by Doc

35 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Commies love their blacklists.

Remember this?

Think about all the unity and healing inspired by this...

:lol:

On 7/15/2023 at 11:16 AM, yall said:

Isn't that the point though? Focus on what is real, and ignore things that are demonstrably false.

Otherwise your opponent will be able to paint all of your points as absurd. I'm not sure why that is so difficult for some people.

I'd say it's because he is absurd.

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

What TC is doing right now is walking to the bank smiling because of all the checks she is cashing  from her songwriting royalties on that song.

Yeah.  I doubt she gives a ***** who covered her song.  It's been 35 years and no one else has done it, or at least with as great success.

On 7/15/2023 at 10:53 AM, Doc said:

The only thing that's absurd, beyond kids pretending they're cats, is you thinking you know stuff you clearly have no clue about.  I'm just trying to figure out why you went all "OMG, THAT"S NOT HAPPENING!  GIVE ME NAMES AND NUMBERS!"  It was funny.  Like it struck a nerve. 

HCQ man is writing his own jokes this morning. 

Today, in crazy videos from the 'Party of Science', we present an OB-GYN who claims not every person who has a baby is a woman.

According to 'Mama Doctor Jones', she has patients who are trans men and non-binary who have babies, so not only women have babies.

Except, trans men and non-binary people with a female parts are actually women, also.

• Like (+1) 1