Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The cultist got triggered by a bumper sticker picking on his failure of a leader. 

I always wanted to catch someone like that in the act. I've had my car keyed as well as someone walked up the front and down the back and dented it up along their path. What an entitled piece of crap

• Like (+1) 1

As much as people on the political left like to try to prune their social media presence so that they never have to interact with anyone who differs from them in opinion in any substantial way, the sad truth is that a person simply cannot live his or her entire life online. No matter what happens you are, from time to time, forced to venture forth into the cold scary world far from your carefully cultivated walled online garden and in doing so you risk coming face to face with that which you had so dreaded all this time: People who disagree with you. The horror! The humanity! 

Such a tragedy occurred for poor Michille Kosinski, formerly a Senior Diplomatic Correspondent for CNN, when she encountered people with Conservative beliefs (and maybe even crypto-MAGA's!) at a dinner party, which she took to the digital pages of Twitter to breathlessly recount. When one is faced with something this traumatic it's important to get it off of your chest immediately before it festers and turns into a pathological mental issue, right?

We start off with the base assumption she had going in that anyone who's well-educated must be an ideological fellow traveler, which is always hilarious.

Progressives tend to think they're the only smart people in the room and are shocked whenever they encounter anyone with all of the credentials and outward signs of intelligence who hasn't come to the same ideological conclusions as they have. It's really funny.

More at the link:  

https://twitchy.com/coucy/2024/05/06/thread-former-cnn-correspondent-horrified-to-find-herself-in-the-company-of-shudder-trump-supporters-n2395933