The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

Ben Shapiro today on the podcast said the email from Zuckerberg to Fauci has a paragraph that is redacted.  

Says how can you doubt that's FB agreeing to censor all opposition to his recommendations and opinion .... he requests earlier in the email for Fauci to appear in videos where Fauci will advise the public.  

He then played clips of the media today saying they flat out they didn't run with the lab leak theory because Trump suggested it and he is a proven liar.  

These are the people that actually control your future.  Fast tracking us to CCP Style Government their own satellite state.  

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

A top scientist warned Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, in January 2020 that SARS-CoV-2 had “unusual features” and looked like it may have “potentially” been “engineered.”

The email was sent by Kristian G. Andersen, Professor, Department of Integrative Structural and Computational Biology at the Scripps Research Institute, on January 31, 2020.

What did he find out at the end of the weekend I wonder.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/06/02/carrying-water-right-there-abc-news-reporters-fawn-tastic-email-to-dr-fauci-helps-explain-plenty/

‘Carrying water, right there’! ABC News reporter’s fawn-tastic email to Dr. Fauci helps explain plenty

Great find, B-Man...

It’s crazy...when I started this thread several weeks ago, little did I know how far down the rabbit hole it would go...amazing, and sad at the same time...

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Ben Shapiro today on the podcast said the email from Zuckerberg to Fauci has a paragraph that is redacted.  

Says how can you doubt that's FB agreeing to censor all opposition to his recommendations and opinion .... he requests earlier in the email for Fauci to appear in videos where Fauci will advise the public.  

He then played clips of the media today saying they flat out they didn't run with the lab leak theory because Trump suggested it and he is a proven liar.  

These are the people that actually control your future.  Fast tracking us to CCP Style Government their own satellite state.  

Can't wait for Tibs and Billstime to place the blame for 600,000 Fauci deaths on Trump.  One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three....

• Haha (+1) 2

This guy was full of ***** from the start.

Remember him saying masks were worthless? And don't give me the crap that he said it so health care workers would have enough masks. People were encouraged to wear a freaking scarf if masks weren't available when face covering mandates started.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Beast said:

This guy was full of ***** from the start.

Remember him saying masks were worthless? And don't give me the crap that he said it so health care workers would have enough masks. People were encouraged to wear a freaking scarf if masks weren't available when face covering mandates started.

His comments were nothing more than wishful thinking at the time. He was hoping against hope this thing wouldn’t get as bad as it did. Why? Because he KNEW the second he heard the Wuhan name that this thing came from a lab. That City meant nothing to you or me, but he sure as hell knew what was located in Wuhan. Wet market my arse! 

• Like (+1) 2

It’s a total sham the MSM is ignoring this, but let me get the facts straight here. 

This very research of infecting humans with animal viruses  was paused because of escape/pandemic concerns in 2014.

The NIAID then quietly redefined the research so it would be allowed to be resume without oversight in 2017. 

Our government stole our money to fund a grant to create and study bat coronavirus infecting humans in wuhan lab, a virus found in bats over 500 miles away. The grant offered by a board headed by Dr Anthony Fauci. 

Three workers from that same lab in wuhan checked themselves into a hospital in November of 2019 with covid like illness.

Whistleblower Li Wenliang in China in December says there is a new contagious and deadly virus and is thrown in prison by the Chinese government. 

China claims it’s all contained as the world travels normally including during Chinese New Year. 

China is able to miraculously isolate  sequence the covid in record time just in case we need a vaccine. 

Millions die over the next year.  

Fauci says nothing to see here.

Virus came from a wet market bat banging a mollusk or something and someone eating it, in the same town as all this bat covid infecting human “research” going on. 

cool story huh? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Great find, B-Man...

It’s crazy...when I started this thread several weeks ago, little did I know how far down the rabbit hole it would go...amazing, and sad at the same time...

yeah it’s starting to look like our tax dollars unwittingly funded a pandemic.

I guess it’s sort of like how the CIA cultivated Osama Bind Laden.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

On 5/14/2021 at 3:20 PM, reddogblitz said:

I'm not convinced they didn't let it out on purpose.

They did.  

Deep State + DNC + CCP + Silicon Valley

What one thing did all 3 of them want?  What 1 ambition did they all have? 

Hmmmm......

On 5/14/2021 at 6:19 AM, reddogblitz said:

I kinda lost it on Fauci when a while back he was talking about herd immunity.  He said normally he would say. 70%, but since we have vaccines and more than one he's gonna say 80%,  85%, 90%.  

Doesn't sound too scientific.

He wasn't specific because the science says the question can not be answered specifically. That's just the way it is.

Fauci's not perfect, but he's been pretty damn good.

EDIT:   Oh, I see.

This is mostly a thread full of nuts? Fair enough. My mistake to spend the time.

Edited by Thurman#1

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

He wasn't specific because the science says the question can not be answered specifically. That's just the way it is.

Fauci's not perfect, but he's been pretty damn good.

EDIT:   Oh, I see.

This is mostly a thread full of nuts? Fair enough. My mistake to spend the time.

SHOCKER.  These e-mails are being viewed through the prism of whatever preconceived biases you have.  If you're on the left Fauci is a hero who simply adapted with the ever changing science and refused to be corrupted by Trump.  If you're on the right he was a flip flopper who became the human symbol of what they viewed as over restrictive measures (masks, lockdowns, etc.) and was controlled by the WHO who got their orders from China. 

I liked him at first but then he started to give too many interviews with too many unnecessary predictions. Then he posed for a magazine (Newsweek?) maskless in the middle of a pandemic last summer.  Fame had gotten to his head (he somehow had time to write a book) and he should've been replaced then.  I trust highly regarded doctors more than politicians but he became a politician.