The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

ed53f550a2161c8b267f331680c5a460e860f909

Pretty much it.  Pick almost any current topic.  In this case all the a-holes were insisting the lab theory was "debunked", when it wasn't,  In reality, it was suppressed and fact-based scientific discussions of potential scenarios were ignored and censored.  What is clear as day is these social media and main stream media organizations have no interest in the truth.  And they fear open and intelligent conversation and debate.  

But other than suppressing opposing narratives what their end game?  And who are the working for?  Looks like they're working for China.  There needs to be a national intelligence investigation into how and why China yields so much influence with social media and MSM.  Is it the money?  Or some other allegiance?  Perhaps they are the real insurrection?  And all else is just distraction? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Anthony Fauci Is Unhinged, Untrustworthy, and Unqualified. 

“Only in a — you guessed it — bloated bureaucracy can someone who screws up on such a grand scale be given even more power even though there was no indication that he learned anything from earlier mistakes.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/05/28/the-morning-briefing-anthony-fauci-is-unhinged-untrustworthy-and-unqualified-n1450321

• Agree 1

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/06/fauci_will_be_gone_in_90_days.html

Fauci will be gone in 90 days

by Peter Barry Chowka

A lot has happened in the last two weeks that may result in the retirement of Dr. Anthony Fauci. The face of the government’s Covid-19 response may have finally met his Waterloo. The way things are going, a forced retirement at age 80 may be the best outcome that “Dr. Doom” can expect. It turns out that all roads to Covid-19 – even more than we expected – lead back to Fauci. Finally, after a year of stonewalling and obfuscation, the news about Fauci’s apparent role in directing U.S. government funding to the notorious Wuhan Virology Lab

96b89a7a-7d56-4255-a2cf-b9dc4f31aaa7.jpe

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/06/fauci_will_be_gone_in_90_days.html

Fauci will be gone in 90 days

by Peter Barry Chowka

A lot has happened in the last two weeks that may result in the retirement of Dr. Anthony Fauci. The face of the government’s Covid-19 response may have finally met his Waterloo. The way things are going, a forced retirement at age 80 may be the best outcome that “Dr. Doom” can expect. It turns out that all roads to Covid-19 – even more than we expected – lead back to Fauci. Finally, after a year of stonewalling and obfuscation, the news about Fauci’s apparent role in directing U.S. government funding to the notorious Wuhan Virology Lab

96b89a7a-7d56-4255-a2cf-b9dc4f31aaa7.jpe

image.thumb.jpeg.64f0416c864b31d018069f8f71468a7c.jpeg

• Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.64f0416c864b31d018069f8f71468a7c.jpeg

To keep using this excuse after all the info that has come out the passed month shows that you’re not exactly concerned with finding the truth of Covid, but rather scoring political points...best of luck to you...😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

To keep using this excuse after all the info that has come out the passed month shows that you’re not exactly concerned with finding the truth of Covid, but rather scoring political points...best of luck to you...😉

What info?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

What info?

There is plenty out there, even in this thread alone...but you have to be willing to do your research, because the mainstream media has no incentive of doing it for you (like you would think journalists would want to do).

Edited by JaCrispy

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

There is plenty out there, even in this thread alone...but you have to be willing to do your research, because the mainstream media has no incentive of doing it for you (like you would think journalists would want to do).

You can't fix stupid...

23 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Then it should be real easy for you to highlight your argument - but since you're punting - it's clear you don't have faith in your sources.

Tell us - what info came out in the past month that dismissed Trump's absolute bungling of the virus? Asking for 500,000 Americans who passed under his watch... I'll wait.

image.thumb.jpeg.6f8c4be2f566ed9c51040af0d6517b07.jpeg

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Then it should be real easy for you to highlight your argument - but since you're punting - it's clear you don't have faith in your sources.

Tell us - what info came out in the past month that dismissed Trump's absolute bungling of the virus? Asking for 500,000 Americans who passed under his watch... I'll wait.

image.thumb.jpeg.6f8c4be2f566ed9c51040af0d6517b07.jpeg

First off, no doubt Trump did not handle the virus perfectly...but the term “absolute bungling” is subjective, because did Trump “absolutely bungle” the virus when he helped to create a vaccine that is now providing herd immunity to the country and the world? Might want to rethink that “absolute bungling” part. (Doesn’t partisanship suck?) 😉

Second, even your partisan friends at CNN and MSNBC had to be dragged kicking and screaming with regards to the lab leak theory...it’s gotten so bad that now you’re considered a conspiracy theorist if you DON’T believe in that possibility...Looks like big tech might need to apologize to all those people they censored and banned last year...Ain’t free speech grand? 👍

And finally, I’d like you to look up a report that the CDC put out last year, which stated that only 6% of the covid deaths being reported were actually due to covid...But I understand if you’re not interested in that because it doesn’t fit your partisan narrative...I’m sure it got little to no play in the MSM...but trust the science, right? 😉

You see, I’m not attacking Biden or Trump on Covid...my beef is with the establishment bureaucrat “experts”, but you’re trying to make it political while I want the truth, regardless...

Edited by JaCrispy

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

First off, no doubt Trump did not handle the virus perfectly...but the term “absolute bungling” is subjective, because did Trump “absolutely bungle” the virus when he helped to create a vaccine that is now providing herd immunity to the country and the world? Might want to rethink that “absolute bungling” part. (Doesn’t partisanship suck?) 😉

Second, even your partisan friends at CNN and MSNBC had to be dragged kicking and screaming with regards to the lab leak theory...it’s gotten so bad that now you’re considered a conspiracy theorist if you DON’T believe in that possibility...Looks like big tech might need to apologize to all those people they censored and banned last year...Ain’t free speech grand? 👍

And finally, I’d like you to look up a report that the CDC put out last year, which stated that only 6% of the covid deaths being reported were actually due to covid...But I understand if you’re not interested in that because it doesn’t fit your partisan narrative...

You see, I’m not attacking Biden or Trump on Covid...my beef is with the establishment bureaucrat “experts”, but you’re trying to make it political while I want the truth, regardless...

Trump denied and people died.

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Hey, 1968 called... they want their slogan back...🍻

So, no information came out in the last month that vindicates Trump's handling of the virus? Got it.

Go back to your basement and watch Impractical Jokers