The BIG LIE

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Shouldn't a President who has spent his entire 50 year career in and around Washington, be expected to know at least something about the Constitution?

Hard to read it when they're wiping their asses with it...

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Hard to read it when they're wiping their asses with it...

My comment was of course sarcastic, but I’ve often wondered if everyone in the Congress has to take a half day seminar ever year on the constitution…and pass a test as part of Continuing Education credits. If they don’t….they should. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

My comment was of course sarcastic, but I’ve often wondered if everyone in the Congress has to take a half day seminar ever year on the constitution…and pass a test as part of Continuing Education credits. If they don’t….they should. 

Congressional CE. 😂😂😂

Find me a bigger lie than “The adults are back in charge.”

America was gaslit. A willing legacy media, in conjunction with social media media oligarchs like Mark Zuckerberg, sold America on the myth that Joe Biden was the man who would “right the ship.” While Biden hid in his basement, media assured us Biden would tack “back to center.” We were assured that Biden was a “centrist.”

Media showed cheering crowds and crying women, all rejoicing, not at the end of WWII but at the election of Joe Biden. I have (leftist) friends who posted a video on Facebook — all of them popping Champagne.

We were told that once “good old Joe” took the oath of office, the adults would be back in charge. It was a pernicious lie.

Shortly after taking the oath, Biden started dismantling progress made at the southern border and signing executive orders  Why? Because Trump. Trump’s order on insulin was paused; Biden’s team then, months later, reinstated pretty much the same order, and took credit for it.  When Addled In Chief Mistake-Machine took office, we quickly learned that, as his former boss Barack Obama mused, no one should underestimate Joe’s ability to  f*** things up.

Whatever his handlers have touched have turned into disasters. Afghanistan, the economy, and southern border are just three. His team, mostly consisting of Obama retreads, holdovers, and sycophants were willing to push policy positions that even Obama knew would be equally bad policy and political suicide.

On Thursday morning, Chief of Staff Ron Klain spun a ruinous, first quarter GDP report with a 1.4 percent decline, with a cherry-picked sentence from a NY Times article, to lie about the bad news and spin it as “good news.”

We are in the worst inflation cycle in 40 years, yet Biden spins it as “temporary’ and “transitory”.

His Vice President is, hands down, the worst politician in any of our lifetimes. She’s a living malaprop – a human word salad. From faking a French accent to her most recent speech to Space Force soldiers where she addressed them like they were a kindergarten class. Harris is a disaster. Everyone knows it. Harris was inarguably a diversity pick.  She was chosen for a job based, on neither qualifications nor ability but on the color her skin. America got cackling Kamala Harris instead of an effective leader. Her staff has bailed like rats from a sinking ship.

Biological male Rachel Levine was picked as the “first female Admiral” in HHS. Why? Levin is transgender; Levin was a diversity pick.

The guy who couldn’t fix potholes in the tiny city of South Bend was tapped to be Transportation Secretary. Why? Another diversity pick. Mayor Pete is gay, and incompetent.

More at the link: https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/04/28/find-a-bigger-lie-than-the-adults-are-back-in-charge-n557410

• 2 weeks later...

The Big Lie!

Joe's dementia talking?

Or did he ***** up again by saying the quiet part out loud?

Naaahh..it's just another one of folksy uncle Joe's harmless gaffes!

:lol:

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I think many dems suspect there was cheating and simply don't care.

Get rid of Trump end justifies the means.

Yup.  Like Filthy Harry said "it worked, didn't it?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I think many dems suspect there was cheating and simply don't care.

Get rid of Trump end justifies the means.

Yeah - in Florida, Texas, and Ohio.

You freaks are dreaming if you think any dem will vote for the trash your party has become. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 1:32 PM, BillStime said:

Yeah - in Florida, Texas, and Ohio.

You freaks are dreaming if you think any dem will vote for the trash your party has become. 

Well most anything has got to be better than the trash that's in there right now i this a 5th grader could make better decisions this guy couldn't run a successful hot dog stand ! 

And the wild thing about it is you think he's doing a good job while you pay what could go as high as triple the amount for fuel I here said that eggs could be $12 a dozen by the end of the year .

That's your boy screwing every American at every turn & you still won't see or admit it good thing you weren't a Jim Jones fan .

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Well most anything has got to be better than the trash that's in there right now i this a 5th grader could make better decisions this guy couldn't run a successful hot dog stand ! 

And the wild thing about it is you think he's doing a good job while you pay what could go as high as triple the amount for fuel I here said that eggs could be $12 a dozen by the end of the year .

That's your boy screwing every American at every turn & you still won't see or admit it good thing you weren't a Jim Jones fan .

Inflation isn't the President's fault. But go ahead and blame him. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/15/2022 at 6:09 PM, BillStime said:

The Big Lie must never die

One would hope that we could learn from our mistakes and look toward the future & not to the past but only to learn from it !

If only both Billstime & Trump could learn from it & move on . If Trump could learn to just shut up & do the job instead of spewing the stuff he is despite his thoughts on it maybe just maybe 1 day they might find something about it but for now people are tired of hereing him run his mouth so move on !! 

Then there are those that choose to live in the past and because Trump continues to fan the flames of something that he can never change it just gives those more fuel going forward but i guess some would rather live in the past instead of learn from it & look to the future .

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

C’mon Tibs, of course the US inflation is all Biden’s fault.  Sheesh!

I just can’t figure out how he has caused the inflation across the world too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh of course not it has absolutely nothing to do with the TRILLIONS of dollars that every single president has added to the deficit !!

Then you add the fact that the gov't by getting rid of the gold standard & passing the federal reserve act of 1937 (i believe) which allows the federal reserve to print as much money as they want and raising the debt ceiling instead of like in the real world most of us in the real world having to live with in our means.

Yah keep believing that no president has anything to do with inflation i bet you were a Jimmy Carter fan too !

It's simple economics if you over spend & the interest payments are more than the actual amount you owe the amount you owe will continue to go up but i bet your check book is just a joy to look at & you are more than likely in debt up to your A** especially if you believe the crap your trying to sell !!

But it's not just the fact that this guy in office has over spent it's that they all have done it & one day we will all pay for it because there is no way the deficit where it is now can ever be paid off and if any politicians tell you that it can as usual they are lying through their teeth but you just keep believing the way you do big fella ...

Oh have you ever watched the deficit interest counter that shows how much interest is charged every second on the deficit or just 1 trillion $ you might want to - but of course you don't believe anything that is right in front of your face so don't bother just keep believing ... 

Edited by T master

9 minutes ago, T master said:

Oh of course not it has absolutely nothing to do with the TRILLIONS of dollars that every single president has added to the deficit !!

Then you add the fact that the gov't by getting rid of the gold standard & passing the federal reserve act of 1937 (i believe) which allows the federal reserve to print as much money as they want and raising the debt ceiling instead of like in the real world most of us in the real world having to live with in our means.

Yah keep believing that no president has anything to do with inflation i bet you were a Jimmy Carter fan too !

It's simple economics if you over spend & the interest payments are more than the actual amount you owe the amount you owe will continue to go up but i bet your check book is just a joy to look at & you are more than likely in debt up to your A** especially if you believe the crap your trying to sell !!

But it's not just the fact that this guy in office has over spent it's that they all have done it & one day we will all pay for it because there is no way the deficit where it is now can ever be paid off and if any politicians tell you that it can as usual they are lying through their teeth but you just keep believing the way you do big fella ...

Oh have you ever watched the deficit interest counter that shows how much interest is charged every second on the deficit or just 1 trillion $ you might want to - but of course you don't believe anything that is right in front of your face so don't bother just keep believing ... 

So you hated the Trump tax cuts that ballooned the debt

25 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

C’mon Tibs, of course the US inflation is all Biden’s fault.  Sheesh!

I just can’t figure out how he has caused the inflation across the world too.

Looks like you failed basic economics in high school too . Have you ever thrown a rock in a smooth lake & watched the ripples & how far out they go ?  

Every action has a equal or larger reaction !

Sure it may not be completely this wing nuts fault but he sure as hell hasn't helped it at all & his actions to this point & no telling what he will do in the future will do to help push it even higher .

I know yesterday it cost me near $100 for a half tank of gas & i have friends that are parking their diesel trucks because they can't afford to drive them and that's all been with in this presidents watch sure there are other contributing factors of course but as i said this guys actions sure haven't helped ! 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you hated the Trump tax cuts that ballooned the debt

As much as Bidens over spending . Oh wait let me put it in a question .

So you like or agree with Bidens over spending ?

Edited by T master

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Looks like you failed basic economics in high school too . Have you ever thrown a rock in a smooth lake & watched the ripples & how far out they go ?  

Every action has a equal or larger reaction !

Sure it may not be completely this wing nuts fault but he sure as hell hasn't helped it at all & his actions to this point & no telling what he will do in the future will do to help push it even higher .

I know yesterday it cost me near $100 for a half tank of gas & i have friends that are parking their diesel trucks because they can't afford to drive them and that's all been with in this presidents watch sure there are other contributing factors of course but as i said this guys actions sure haven't helped ! 

As much as Bidens over spending . Oh wait let me put it in a question .

So you like or agree with Bidens over spending ?

So yes you hated it or not?