The BIG LIE

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

So, you're telling me that Russia did not interfere in the 2016 election?

Is that what you're clinging to?

Russia disinformation was the entire basis of the Steele dossier, but all Russia had to do to disseminate that to the American public was give it to democrats who do the whole leg work for them 

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump colluded and Russia helped - that simple…

Sorry your sugar coated sources keep white washing your history… 

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

Now it’s your turn. Proof of the Russian interference and the Trump collusion.

Aaaaaaand GO!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well he must love you then.  I guess the feeling's not mutual...

Keep on believing whatever they keep shoving in your face.  Again it's how they want you.  Because it's how they control you.

LOL - look in the mirror bro - you are completely sucked in.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Now it’s your turn. Proof of the Russian interference and the Trump collusion.

Aaaaaaand GO!

I already provided the Senate  Republican report - if you don’t believe them that’s your own problem.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Russia disinformation was the entire basis of the Steele dossier, but all Russia had to do to disseminate that to the American public was give it to democrats who do the whole leg work for them 

Only in your small brain 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LOL - look in the mirror bro - you are completely sucked in.

LOL!  Sucked in...to what?  I'm not the one crying all the time about how everything in my life is unfair and the big bad man is keeping me down.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Sucked in...to what?  I'm not the one crying all the time about how everything in my life is unfair and the big bad man is keeping me down.

Please quote where I ever said my life is unfair? LOL

You're the one trying desperately to rewrite history on every topic Trump championed.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Please quote where I ever said my life is unfair? LOL

You're the one trying desperately to rewrite history on every topic Trump championed.

Oh please.  Dems are the party of victimization and trying to rewrite history on every topic Trump championed.  Hilly loses in spectacular fashion when Dems just knew she'd cruise to an easy win and it's Russia, Russia Russia!  And just look at the latest Dem lies about the border crisis and defunding the police being his/the Repubs' fault.  And you have the nerve to call questions about the legitimacy of an election cobbled together during a one-in-a-century pandemic "THE BIG LIE"?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh please.  Dems are the party of victimization and trying to rewrite history on every topic Trump championed.  Hilly loses in spectacular fashion when Dems just knew she'd cruise to an easy win and it's Russia, Russia Russia!  And just look at the latest Dem lies about the border crisis and defunding the police being his/the Repubs' fault.  And you have the nerve to call questions about the legitimacy of an election cobbled together during a one-in-a-century pandemic "THE BIG LIE"?

LMAO - CRY HARDER DOC - CRY - LMAO

If only Hillary would have forced audits for six months after her loss instead of CONCEDING.

Go to your safe place and get a hug from Ann.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - CRY HARDER DOC - CRY - LMAO

If only Hillary would have forced audits for six months after her loss instead of CONCEDING.

Go to your safe place and get a hug from Ann.

Yeah, like Dems and Russian collusion...

You are your Dem masters' wet dream.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Only in your small brain 

I think you mean anyone with honesty and intelligence. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/footnotes-in-watchdog-report-indicate-fbi-knew-of-risk-of-russian-disinformation-in-the-steele-dossier/

If this happened in a major city last year would they have admitted it or would they have simply ignored it?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-mayoral-primary-in-chaos-after-adding-135000-pre-election-test-ballots

14 hours ago, Doc said:

I mean, it's our duty in America to defend your right to believe whatever it is you want to believe, but when four ba-jillion lawsuits are brought, and laughably shot down by justices across this nation- of all political stripes, wouldn't ya think it's just maybe possible you're barking up a tree that was never really there?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I mean, it's our duty in America to defend your right to believe whatever it is you want to believe, but when four ba-jillion lawsuits are brought, and laughably shot down by justices across this nation- of all political stripes, wouldn't ya think it's just maybe possible you're barking up a tree that was never really there?

giggles.

Book bombshells reveal depths of Trump's 2020 delusions

Washington (CNN)Excerpts from three upcoming books revealed previously unknown efforts by then-President Donald Trump to abuse the powers of his office to overturn the 2020 election, deploy the military against racial justice protests and prosecute his political opponents.

The excerpts also shed new light on Trump's increasingly unstable mindset in his final year. They portrayed a president who was obsessed with self-serving conspiracy theories and surrounded by aides who knew he was delusional but were too afraid to tell him the truth.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/28/politics/trump-book-bombshells-delusions/index.html

14 minutes ago, ALF said:

The excerpts also shed new light on Trump's increasingly unstable mindset in his final year. They portrayed a president who was obsessed with self-serving conspiracy theories and surrounded by aides who knew he was delusional but were too afraid to tell him the truth.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/28/politics/trump-book-bombshells-delusions/index.html

We see it here everyday. The cult tries so hard to rewrite history and glorify the past four years.

I can only image what it's like at billsfans.com.

12 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

It's truly heartening to see a new generation of schoolgirls become Bills fans!  ❤️

rofl  when all fails for a leftist bring out the homophobe slurs.

typical.

and bye forever.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

As I’ve been asking, how do you prove someone has voted fraudulently if ID isn’t asked to be seen?  You can’t.

Bit ask yourself the same thing about Russian collusion. Another attempt to overturn an election.