The BIG LIE

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

You'd have to ask them what they hoped to achieve.  It certainly wasn't to overthrow the government given the fact they didn't even take their weapons inside the Capitol. 

If I have to ask them how does your second sentence even apply?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If I have to ask them how does your second sentence even apply?

There are a lot of other answers besides "we were trying to overthrow the government." 

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

So what was the purpose of 1/6?

the BIG questions are why did an unarmed woman get murdered ?

and why are they hiding the murderers identity?

And why the hell is no one really interested in these questions?

Just now, Unforgiven said:

the BIG questions are why did an unarmed woman get murdered ?

and why are they hiding the murderers identity?

And why the hell is no one really interested in these questions?

Those questions matter - no doubt. But why stop there? Why was she put in this position to begin with? Who lied to her over and over and over again? Who told to question the results a year before the actual election?

Why was she continuously fed lies and why isn’t that person held accountable?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Those questions matter - no doubt. But why stop there? Why was she put in this position to begin with? Who lied to her over and over and over again? Who told to question the results a year before the actual election?

Why was she continuously fed lies and why isn’t that person held accountable?

Was that Donald Trump pushing her into the Capitol building?  I don't think so.

Just now, BillStime said:

Why was she there?

To protest.  People do it all the time at the Capitol.  Sorry if that's news to you. 

But what she did entering the Capitol was all on her, just like it was for the others who did it.  The questions that must be asked is who shot her and why/was it justified?

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

To protest.  People do it all the time at the Capitol.  Sorry if that's news to you. 

But what she did entering the Capitol was all on her, just like it was for the others who did it.  The questions that must be asked is who shot her and why/was it justified?

She was lied to…. 

And people just like her are still being lied to:

Just now, Chef Jim said:

So it’s on her?  Good to see you’re finally coming around. 

Sad you’re throwing your own cult members under the bus.

They were all there fighting for you.

You were just too busy asking pathetic questions on a message board.

She is a martyr.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sad you’re throwing your own cult members under the bus.

They were all there fighting for you.

You were just too busy asking pathetic questions on a message board.

She is a martyr.

See this is your problem. Because you can’t think for yourself you assume no one can.  She was a fool, like them all, for entering the Capital that day.  They were acting on no one’s behalf other than their own.

And pathetic questions that you refuse to answer because you know the answers will expose you as the weak minded troll you are.  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

See this is your problem. Because you can’t think for yourself you assume no one can.  She was a fool, like them all, for entering the Capital that day.  They were acting on no one’s behalf other than their own.

And pathetic questions that you refuse to answer because you know the answers will expose you as the weak minded troll you are.  

Please stop. 

Why do we need to know who shot her?

Why do we not need to know who invited her there?

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Please stop. 

Why do we need to know who shot her?

Why do we not need to know who invited her there?

To answer your first question:  You don’t think a homicide requries and investigation??  

To answer your second question:  No one invited her. She entered on her own volition. 

Any other questions?  I, unlike you, love answering them. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

To answer your first question:  You don’t think a homicide requries and investigation??  

To answer your second question:  No one invited her. She entered on her own volition. 

Any other questions?  I, unlike you, love answering them. 

Delusional 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Remember he’s a liberal.  Their mantra is no one is responsible for their actions.  People are just victims. 

No.  Their mantra is Dems aren't responsible for their actions.  Repub have it coming to them and/or were forced into it by Trump.

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So it’s on her?  Good to see you’re finally coming around. 

He unwittingly walked into that one days ago.  And did it again.

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Back that up 

Well let me put my spin on it.  Democrats often play the blame game. Not that only Dems are not responsible for their actions but many people are not responsible for their actions. However they are very selective when they use the blame game.  Hence one of my favorite terms Victicrats. 

Bill Barr Says He Suspected Trump’s Election Fraud Claims Were ‘Bullsh-t’ From The Start

In his first public comments about his break from Donald Trump following the presidential election, former Attorney General Bill Barr says in an interview published Sunday by The Atlantic that he was skeptical of the ex-president’s election fraud claims long before he publicly dispelled them and green-lighted a Justice Department probe, which he claimed he did in part to help him stand up to Trump.

“My suspicion all along was that there was nothing there,” Barr said, noting he also personally looked into several of Trump’s claims—including supposed “ballot dumps” in Detroit—which he quickly found not to be true. 

“My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr said of when he finally came out against Trump. “If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bull####.” 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/06/27/bill-barr-says-he-suspected-trumps-election-fraud-claims-were-bullsh-t-from-the-start/?sh=68733d2546eb

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Bill Barr Says He Suspected Trump’s Election Fraud Claims Were ‘Bullsh-t’ From The Start

In his first public comments about his break from Donald Trump following the presidential election, former Attorney General Bill Barr says in an interview published Sunday by The Atlantic that he was skeptical of the ex-president’s election fraud claims long before he publicly dispelled them and green-lighted a Justice Department probe, which he claimed he did in part to help him stand up to Trump.

“My suspicion all along was that there was nothing there,” Barr said, noting he also personally looked into several of Trump’s claims—including supposed “ballot dumps” in Detroit—which he quickly found not to be true. 

“My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr said of when he finally came out against Trump. “If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bull####.” 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/06/27/bill-barr-says-he-suspected-trumps-election-fraud-claims-were-bullsh-t-from-the-start/?sh=68733d2546eb

I think Barr’s investigation was bull####. It was just a show to look like he was investigating, when in reality, he didn’t do *****. There was fraud in the election process, everyone knows it. No way in hell sleepy, creepy joe had the most votes by any presidential candidate in the history of our election process. No way in hell.

The biggest lie with this election is that it ran well and was secure. We had Pennsylvania literally violate its own constitution, we had ATL officials remove observers and then continue counting, we had ballots sent out to people that did not request them or recieve them, in Michigan they covered the windows so observers could not watch. It took us a week to determine the winner because so many states were not prepared for what was clearly coming. I accept the results but to be unaware of the issues and then pretend they don't exist is sad.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The biggest lie with this election is that it ran well and was secure. We had Pennsylvania literally violate its own constitution, we had ATL officials remove observers and then continue counting, we had ballots sent out to people that did not request them or recieve them, in Michigan they covered the windows so observers could not watch. It took us a week to determine the winner because so many states were not prepared for what was clearly coming. I accept the results but to be unaware of the issues and then pretend they don't exist is sad.

'Nothing there': More Republicans are calling Trump's election lies

1 minute ago, Bidens_basement said:

They weren’t? I think you’re confused. There was never any proof, none, zero, zilch.

Just because you wished it to be, doesn’t mean it is dear.

Mueller did not vindicate Trump.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

um “Dems aren’t responsible for their actions” and you couldn’t back it up. 

pathetic 

There have been loads of examples on there of that attitude by Dems.  I've pointed them out repeatedly.