The BIG LIE

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

So, you're telling me that Russia did not interfere in the 2016 election?

Is that what you're clinging to?

Russia disinformation was the entire basis of the Steele dossier, but all Russia had to do to disseminate that to the American public was give it to democrats who do the whole leg work for them 

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump colluded and Russia helped - that simple…

Sorry your sugar coated sources keep white washing your history… 

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

Now it’s your turn. Proof of the Russian interference and the Trump collusion.

Aaaaaaand GO!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well he must love you then.  I guess the feeling's not mutual...

Keep on believing whatever they keep shoving in your face.  Again it's how they want you.  Because it's how they control you.

LOL - look in the mirror bro - you are completely sucked in.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Now it’s your turn. Proof of the Russian interference and the Trump collusion.

Aaaaaaand GO!

I already provided the Senate  Republican report - if you don’t believe them that’s your own problem.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Russia disinformation was the entire basis of the Steele dossier, but all Russia had to do to disseminate that to the American public was give it to democrats who do the whole leg work for them 

Only in your small brain 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LOL - look in the mirror bro - you are completely sucked in.

LOL!  Sucked in...to what?  I'm not the one crying all the time about how everything in my life is unfair and the big bad man is keeping me down.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Sucked in...to what?  I'm not the one crying all the time about how everything in my life is unfair and the big bad man is keeping me down.

Please quote where I ever said my life is unfair? LOL

You're the one trying desperately to rewrite history on every topic Trump championed.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Please quote where I ever said my life is unfair? LOL

You're the one trying desperately to rewrite history on every topic Trump championed.

Oh please.  Dems are the party of victimization and trying to rewrite history on every topic Trump championed.  Hilly loses in spectacular fashion when Dems just knew she'd cruise to an easy win and it's Russia, Russia Russia!  And just look at the latest Dem lies about the border crisis and defunding the police being his/the Repubs' fault.  And you have the nerve to call questions about the legitimacy of an election cobbled together during a one-in-a-century pandemic "THE BIG LIE"?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh please.  Dems are the party of victimization and trying to rewrite history on every topic Trump championed.  Hilly loses in spectacular fashion when Dems just knew she'd cruise to an easy win and it's Russia, Russia Russia!  And just look at the latest Dem lies about the border crisis and defunding the police being his/the Repubs' fault.  And you have the nerve to call questions about the legitimacy of an election cobbled together during a one-in-a-century pandemic "THE BIG LIE"?

LMAO - CRY HARDER DOC - CRY - LMAO

If only Hillary would have forced audits for six months after her loss instead of CONCEDING.

Go to your safe place and get a hug from Ann.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - CRY HARDER DOC - CRY - LMAO

If only Hillary would have forced audits for six months after her loss instead of CONCEDING.

Go to your safe place and get a hug from Ann.

Yeah, like Dems and Russian collusion...

You are your Dem masters' wet dream.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Only in your small brain 

I think you mean anyone with honesty and intelligence. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/footnotes-in-watchdog-report-indicate-fbi-knew-of-risk-of-russian-disinformation-in-the-steele-dossier/

If this happened in a major city last year would they have admitted it or would they have simply ignored it?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-mayoral-primary-in-chaos-after-adding-135000-pre-election-test-ballots

14 hours ago, Doc said:

I mean, it's our duty in America to defend your right to believe whatever it is you want to believe, but when four ba-jillion lawsuits are brought, and laughably shot down by justices across this nation- of all political stripes, wouldn't ya think it's just maybe possible you're barking up a tree that was never really there?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I mean, it's our duty in America to defend your right to believe whatever it is you want to believe, but when four ba-jillion lawsuits are brought, and laughably shot down by justices across this nation- of all political stripes, wouldn't ya think it's just maybe possible you're barking up a tree that was never really there?

giggles.

Book bombshells reveal depths of Trump's 2020 delusions

Washington (CNN)Excerpts from three upcoming books revealed previously unknown efforts by then-President Donald Trump to abuse the powers of his office to overturn the 2020 election, deploy the military against racial justice protests and prosecute his political opponents.

The excerpts also shed new light on Trump's increasingly unstable mindset in his final year. They portrayed a president who was obsessed with self-serving conspiracy theories and surrounded by aides who knew he was delusional but were too afraid to tell him the truth.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/28/politics/trump-book-bombshells-delusions/index.html

14 minutes ago, ALF said:

The excerpts also shed new light on Trump's increasingly unstable mindset in his final year. They portrayed a president who was obsessed with self-serving conspiracy theories and surrounded by aides who knew he was delusional but were too afraid to tell him the truth.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/28/politics/trump-book-bombshells-delusions/index.html

We see it here everyday. The cult tries so hard to rewrite history and glorify the past four years.

I can only image what it's like at billsfans.com.

12 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

It's truly heartening to see a new generation of schoolgirls become Bills fans!  ❤️

rofl  when all fails for a leftist bring out the homophobe slurs.

typical.

and bye forever.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

As I’ve been asking, how do you prove someone has voted fraudulently if ID isn’t asked to be seen?  You can’t.

Bit ask yourself the same thing about Russian collusion. Another attempt to overturn an election. 

10 hours ago, Doc said:

As I’ve been asking, how do you prove someone has voted fraudulently if ID isn’t asked to be seen?  You can’t.

Bit ask yourself the same thing about Russian collusion. Another attempt to overturn an election. 

On your first point, I can't seem to find the part about all men with current ID cards, can you?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

If there is an accusation of fraud, it is incumbent upon the accuser to prove it, at least in the America I think I used to know... so where is any frickin' proof??  All I see are a bunch of pinata bats missing their mark.

On Russian collusion, it's just mind-numbing that a (formerly) sitting President would not lead the charge to investigate potential influence by a foreign, hostile, nation.  I guess that's acceptable to you...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/30/2021 at 10:40 PM, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

If there is an accusation of fraud, it is incumbent upon the accuser to prove it, at least in the America I think I used to know... so where is any frickin' proof??  All I see are a bunch of pinata bats missing their mark.

On Russian collusion, it's just mind-numbing that a (formerly) sitting President would not lead the charge to investigate potential influence by a foreign, hostile, nation.  I guess that's acceptable to you...

1) That is why there are audits being performed. They are looking for proof.

2)They investigated Russia. They should also investigate China... and Europe. America is so influential that every country on earth is trying to manipulate our elections; and our Social Media is letting them. Even worse, it's been shown that Social Media is one of the manipulators.

On 7/1/2021 at 12:40 AM, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

On your first point, I can't seem to find the part about all men with current ID cards, can you?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

I think there was fraud and again like I said there’s no way to prove it. So there’s nothing that can be done except for securing future elections.  

Just now, Doc said:

I think there was fraud and again like I said there’s no way to prove it. So there’s nothing that can be done except for securing future elections.  

Good point.  We need to keep Trump off of the phone with people like Brad Raffenswhatever so as to prevent tampering.  Let's start there.  Then maybe we can get rid of voter suppression efforts in places like Georgia.  Once that's done, perhaps you can go have a healthy gnaw on a big block of hydroxychloroquine, and then tell everyone about how effective you think it maybe might possibly be close to being against COVID-19 if taken during a harvest moon at low tide while petting a chupacabra.  

On 6/30/2021 at 2:13 PM, Doc said:

Hoax.  Two words: signature match.  

On 6/30/2021 at 2:13 PM, Doc said:

A few more words: right wing activist and voter fraud convictee Rus Thompson.  Go ask him.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Trump never had to prove there was fraud - he just had to create the mirage that there was because he knew his supporters would fall for it hook line and sinker.

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Someone narc’d on Thompson. If wasn’t originally discovered by investigators. 

Now I'm not being snarky.  He was nailed because he voted (illegally, given that he didn't live in the county in which he voted) by affidavit ballot, which is what happens when, among other things, the signatures don't match or their isn't an address on file with the BOE for the voter.  Affidavit ballots typically are reviewed for accuracy and validity by the BOE, and sometimes by candidates and their organizations for the same reasons.  So it wasn't that someone "narc'd" on him.  It was that the system worked, and his effort to commit voter fraud was caught and failed miserably. 

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump never had to prove there was fraud - he just had to create the mirage that there was because he knew his supporters would fall for it hook line and sinker.

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

Oh, the hypocrisy!  

33 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Now I'm not being snarky.  He was nailed because he voted (illegally, given that he didn't live in the county in which he voted) by affidavit ballot, which is what happens when, among other things, the signatures don't match or their isn't an address on file with the BOE for the voter.  Affidavit ballots typically are reviewed for accuracy and validity by the BOE, and sometimes by candidates and their organizations for the same reasons.  So it wasn't that someone "narc'd" on him.  It was that the system worked, and his effort to commit voter fraud was caught and failed miserably. 

Yup, he voted illegally and was rightfully nabbed.  But again, someone had to turn him in, no one caught it originally, which goes back to my original point that catching it is almost impossible when there's no way to catch it, just a way to verify it after the rare instance it's caught.

BTW, you guys keep talking about needing proof of fraud to enact voter ID laws.  Well I need proof that attempts to secure the election are impacting people and the fact that the Dems in Arizona couldn't provide a single statistic tells me it's not, like I knew it wasn't.  So there's no reason not to have them.  You need to show ID to eprove you are who or what you say you are for numerous things in your life, many far less important than voting.  Conflating making voting as easy as possible with voter suppression isn't a valid argument.  

1 minute ago, Doc said:

BTW, you guys keep talking about needing proof of fraud to enact voter ID laws.  Well I need proof that attempts to secure the election are impacting people and the fact that the Dems in Arizona couldn't provide a single statistic tells me it's not, like I knew it wasn't.  So there's no reason not to have them.  You need to show ID to eprove you are who or what you say you are for numerous things in your life, many far less important than voting.  Conflating making voting as easy as possible with voter suppression isn't a valid argument.  

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Prior to the election, a contingent of high profile democrats expressed doubt and concern about election security.  These included Sens Warren and Klobuchar.  Both of these individuals contended for the nomination to the highest office in the land. There were concerns about production, oversight, hackability, and sowed serious doubt about the ability of Americans to trust in the outcome of our election.  There was no pearl clutching, swooning or widespread condemnation of these very powerful people denigrating our election security with anti-American rhetoric. 

https://www.warren.senate.gov/oversight/letters/warren-klobuchar-wyden-and-pocan-investigate-vulnerabilities-and-shortcomings-of-election-technology-industry-with-ties-to-private-equity

This was 11 mos before the election, and suddenly, as if by magic, we transitioned into the most secure election ever as a pandemic raged and the economy locked down.  Nothing to see here, it never happened and that’s that. 

The only question post Biden-Trump was who was going to be complaining the election was fixed.  It had already worked once—as the Dems ran their 48 month collusion campaign suggesting Trump was a Rooskie.   

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Oh, the hypocrisy!  

Yup, he voted illegally and was rightfully nabbed.  But again, someone had to turn him in, no one caught it originally, which goes back to my original point that catching it is almost impossible when there's no way to catch it, just a way to verify it after the rare instance it's caught.

I think we're both speaking parallel to each other.  Someone had to "turn him in" for sure--the BOE doesn't prosecute, and would have to have referred the matter to the Erie County DA for that purpose.  But my recollection (and it could be wrong) is that Thompson was nailed as part of the canvas.  He put in an affidavit ballot, somebody challenged it, the challenge revealed that Rus lived in the Falls or wherever (but not Grand Island) and away we went.  My point is that the existing electoral checks and balances are what got Rus caught.  

4 hours ago, Doc said:

This is misguided.  There is a presumption of regularity with respect to elections. Think there's fraud?  Prove it.  Otherwise, the election is valid.  And, since voting is my right in New York State, I needn't show ID to exercise it.  That's what the signature check is for. 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I think we're both speaking parallel to each other.  Someone had to "turn him in" for sure--the BOE doesn't prosecute, and would have to have referred the matter to the Erie County DA for that purpose.  But my recollection (and it could be wrong) is that Thompson was nailed as part of the canvas.  He put in an affidavit ballot, somebody challenged it, the challenge revealed that Rus lived in the Falls or wherever (but not Grand Island) and away we went.  My point is that the existing electoral checks and balances are what got Rus caught.  

This is misguided.  There is a presumption of regularity with respect to elections. Think there's fraud?  Prove it.  Otherwise, the election is valid.  And, since voting is my right in New York State, I needn't show ID to exercise it.  That's what the signature check is for. 

It's misguided to presume things.  Think that voter ID laws are racist?  Prove it.  Otherwise they stand.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Doc said:

It's misguided to presume things.  Think that voter ID laws are racist?  Prove it.  Otherwise they stand.

Now we're attacking the presumption of regularity, eh?  It just gets better and better with you.  I thought your little HCQ gambit was deluded.  Now, we're on to attacking the American system of elections as hopelessly flawed.  Next thing you know, you'll be in the vanguard of support for the Colorado border wall, protesting the exhibit about the moon landing at the Smithsonian (it was "fake," after all), and carrying palm cards for that Marjorie kook in Georgia.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Now we're attacking the presumption of regularity, eh?  It just gets better and better with you.  I thought your little HCQ gambit was deluded.  Now, we're on to attacking the American system of elections as hopelessly flawed.  Next thing you know, you'll be in the vanguard of support for the Colorado border wall, protesting the exhibit about the moon landing at the Smithsonian (it was "fake," after all), and carrying palm cards for that Marjorie kook in Georgia.  

"Elections [are] hopelessly flawed" and my "HCQ gambit was deluded"?  LOL! 

You know, I used to think that you were one of those POS scumbags who intentionally lied about HCQ being the most dangerous drug ever so that people would die, just to get Trump out of office.  Now I know you're just not very smart since you keep parroting what your masters tell you, and can't keep touching that HCQ 3rd rail (again, go read the HCQ study that just came out that uses zinc, which I told you was missing from every other "study" done).  So now trying to make elections more secure becomes "you think elections are hopelessly flawed."  Joining such other favorites like "1/6 was worse than 9/11!" and "Trump is worse than Hitler!" 

I admitted that they couldn't prove fraud in the election (because they can't) and we need to move on.  But again, using your logic, prove that these laws that are designed to make elections more secure (you know, trying to make "hopelessly flawed" elections less so) are racist.  You can't.  So likewise move on and do what you can to help all these people get what they need to vote on election day.  Your ilk has no problem doing everything they can to get people to the polling stations and voting, outside of pulling the lever for them.

And at least if I had been deluded about HCQ (and I wasn't), it was in the interest of helping people.  What interest did you serve intentionally lying about HCQ and/or parroting your masters' lies? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

"Elections [are] hopelessly flawed" and my "HCQ gambit was deluded"?  LOL! 

You know, I used to think that you were one of those POS scumbags who intentionally lied about HCQ being the most dangerous drug ever so that people would die, just to get Trump out of office.  Now I know you're just not very smart since you keep parroting what your masters tell you, and can't keep touching that HCQ 3rd rail (again, go read the HCQ study that just came out that uses zinc, which I told you was missing from every other "study" done).  So now trying to make elections more secure becomes "you think elections are hopelessly flawed."  Joining such other favorites like "1/6 was worse than 9/11!" and "Trump is worse than Hitler!" 

I admitted that they couldn't prove fraud in the election (because they can't) and we need to move on.  But again, using your logic, prove that these laws that are designed to make elections more secure (you know, trying to make "hopelessly flawed" elections less so) are racist.  You can't.  So likewise move on and do what you can to help all these people get what they need to vote on election day.  Your ilk has no problem doing everything they can to get people to the polling stations and voting, outside of pulling the lever for them.

And at least if I had been deluded about HCQ (and I wasn't), it was in the interest of helping people.  What interest did you serve intentionally lying about HCQ and/or parroting your masters' lies? 

You seem triggered.  I’m sorry about that.   Let’s see how things work out with the NAACP’s challenge the Georgia nonsense.  Until then, take it easy on the HCQ and enjoy the holiday! 

Edited by SectionC3