Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

From the SOTU address Biden said they would lower costs not wages.  One of the plans is to make more thing here in the US. I have a couple issues with this. One, how many years will it take to ramp up manufacturing here.  Years?  I mean decades.  And here’s the kicker.  Things are manufactured overseas now because…..wait for it……it lowers the cost. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

From the SOTU address Biden said they would lower costs not wages.  One of the plans is to make more thing here in the US. I have a couple issues with this. One, how many years will it take to ramp up manufacturing here.  Years?  I mean decades.  And here’s the kicker.  Things are manufactured overseas now because…..wait for it……it lowers the cost. 🤦🏻‍♂️

A key part of the administration's agenda is to eliminate, and if necessary criminalize, critical and logical thinking among the citizenry.  So this all sounds good to their voter base.

Concepts like design & engineering, capacity, capital requirements, site planning, build-out costs, labor costs, skill requirements, resource acquisition and procurement, logistics & transportation, lead times, and schedules & time lines are not something the people need to worry about.  Because Biden has "a plan".   

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I hope not. That would be stupid and we have to quit with the stupidity in this country.  We need some adults running the country. 

I hope the same, but you know that just like Auntie Maxine with Trump, there will be some fringe idiot Republican congressperson talking about it, loudly.  

The Post reports: “Some 4.3 million Americans quit or changed jobs in January, edging down a bit compared to December but still in record-high territory in yet another sign that workers continue to have the upper hand in a tight labor market.” That came in the same month that the economy added 481,000 jobs. If a flexible job market is one sign of a healthy economy, then ours is certainly robust.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/03/09/job-quits-january-openings/

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Remember….Kamala is the Great Insurance Policy.

Sure helped you in the General Election 😆

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

To win...

I have no idea what the current discussion has with your comment. You’re saying Biden won because people knew he’d never be impeached? Yeah….I’m sure that’s why he won. You should start your own cable television network. 

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have no idea what the current discussion has with your comment. You’re saying Biden won because people knew he’d never be impeached? Yeah….I’m sure that’s why he won. You should start your own cable television network. 

I think his point is that even with a horrible running mate Biden won.  He brings up a real good point. 

7 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A key part of the administration's agenda is to eliminate, and if necessary criminalize, critical and logical thinking among the citizenry.  So this all sounds good to their voter base.

You sound like the old bots that used to post here. I thought we were rid of all of you. Are you not part of the safe space they created? 

14 hours ago, John Adams said:

You sound like the old bots that used to post here. I thought we were rid of all of you. Are you not part of the safe space they created? 

Perhaps you're "missing" my attempt at sarcasm and maybe you need the save space?  Which is a concept I will never understand.  But my point was you've got to be incapable of logical thinking to believe anything this administration proposes will be achievable and realistic because they have demonstrated no capability to do anything.  That's why they need a population of idiots that will easily be fooled.  Is there anyone that really thinks life under Biden is all of a sudden going to turn positive?     

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Perhaps you're "missing" my attempt at sarcasm and maybe you need the save space?  Which is a concept I will never understand.  But my point was you've got to be incapable of logical thinking to believe anything this administration proposes will be achievable and realistic because they have demonstrated no capability to do anything.  That's why they need a population of idiots that will easily be fooled.  Is there anyone that really thinks life under Biden is all of a sudden going to turn positive?     

I can think of a couple of idiots here who do.

On 3/10/2022 at 10:33 AM, Chef Jim said:

I hope not. That would be stupid and we have to quit with the stupidity in this country.  We need some adults running the country. 

I agree.  The tit for tat impeachments don't need to get started and become a thing the parties do.  The last three were unnecessary political theater IMO.  

Nixon earned his.  Reagan skated by on getting one of his own.  

• Like (+1) 1