Name a Right Wing Position

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Is it possible for a leftie to go more than a sentence without bringing up Trump? (Rhetorical question obviously)

No.  Invoking Trump is the benchmark they use for the purpose of responding with a binary comparison to refute all arguments and avoid having to directly address anything you might post.  The thinking goes something like Biden's administration sucks but Trump's sucked more or Hillary is corrupt but Trump is more corrupt.  What we might call the cleanest pig in the mud hole approach.  You might say Biden's attack killed 10 innocent women and children and the response is well Trump killed thousands (unverified of course) of innocent people.  They also like to post lots of subjective opinions from like-minded individuals making unverifiable and fact-less claims which automatically transforms those opinions into facts. 

The strategy is to

1) Avoid having to discuss things you might bring up like Biden's numerous failures to date.  In other words forcing them to defend the indefensible.

2) Deflect, associate in any way possible your views to Trump which by definition makes your views dangerous and more importantly automatically incorrect.

3) "Tag" you as a Trump "cult" member, and quite possibly a Putin sympathizer, which by definition invalidates your opinion and gets the conversation off the original topic.  So you end up defending yourself not debating some position or view.  

4) Positioning their view on all topics as the "victim" and the defender of justice and truth while yours is synonymous to the "Nazi oppressor" disregarding the fact that liberals control every major public and private institution which in reality makes them the establishment oppressor they claim victim status against.    

5) After they read my post they will come back and say I do what I say they do!  Or try to pull of a 1, 2, 3, or a 4 on me.  See how they work? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 hours ago, Chaos said:

272911163_10158995491997758_5635122158758323497_n 2.jpg

This has had me scratching my head since I moved to the Bay Area in 2009.  Its often the same people.  The antiestablishment hippies of the 60’s are now the pro-establishment lefties of today.  What happened?? 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This has had me scratching my head since I moved to the Bay Area in 2009.  Its often the same people.  The antiestablishment hippies of the 60’s are now the pro-establishment lefties of today.  What happened?? 

The difference is many of them have become the establishment now. And they know much better than anyone else how things should work so shut up and accept it, ya racist!  😂

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

The difference is many of them have become the establishment now. And they know much better than anyone else how things should work so shut up and accept it, ya racist!  😂

I guess that’s it.  Just as the hippies knew better than society them (Turn on, Tune in, Drop out) now that they are part of the establishment they still now better.  God I hate that *****. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Is it possible for a leftie to go more than a sentence without bringing up Trump? (Rhetorical question obviously)

Laughable considering the cult can’t get enough of their 2024 candidate.

Sucks to be reminded of your poor choice lol

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

coming from the party that destroyed how many cities with the riots and were cool with it? How many people died in those riots? How many billions in damages?  

Human Rights are priceless 

2 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

The 60s hippies as they can be referred to hated Repubs, Nixon, as well as Dems like Johnson. They protested the establishedment of military and military industrial complex, they loved the environment and the freedom of abortion rights and the rights to protest. 

So, being more on the dems side 60 years later is not too surprising since the many repubs would exclude there beliefs and the dems are more open.  You bet your sweet Bippy.

29 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The 60s hippies as they can be referred to hated Repubs, Nixon, as well as Dems like Johnson. They protested the establishedment of military and military industrial complex, they loved the environment and the freedom of abortion rights and the rights to protest. 

So, being more on the dems side 60 years later is not too surprising since the many repubs would exclude there beliefs and the dems are more open.  You bet your sweet Bippy.

The dems are more open.  Bwahahahahahaha!!  

Compare FL to places like CA and NY

Oh.....don't forget your mask.  

BOO!! 

• Vomit 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

They got rich.  

In 1985,  I slept a night on the street waiting in line to get Bruuuuuuuuce tickets for a show at the Meadowlands.  It was fun, the show was great and we had a blast.  During that show, he was talking about politics and the good ole USofA and I recall him saying something like..."Blind faith in your leaders can get you killed...", which elicited quite a response from the crowd. 

Of course, he went on to become a huge proponent of the democrat machine, a stumper of sorts, living on a mere $500,000,000 and partying/discussing climate change from time to time with Barrack, Michelle and Hanx.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/04/17/the-obamas-are-vacationing-with-bruce-springsteen-oprah-winfrey-and-tom-hanks/

I'm not sure what happened between the time young Bruce got started and old and rich Bruce took over--I'm betting part of it is tht he got real, real wealthy-- but turns out faith in rock stars can have some downside, too.  

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

smfh

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

What human right did not exist when that picture was taken?  Last I heard the man in that picture has been found guilty of murder and will spend many years in prison.  So tell us again what human rights were the protestors destroying property and lives for?  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What human right did not exist when that picture was taken?  Last I heard the man in that picture has been found guilty of murder and will spend many years in prison.  So tell us again what human rights were the protestors destroying property and lives for?  

Sounds to me like Billsy prefers it when people to take ‘democracy’ into their own hands. Oh wait….

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Mao the revolutionary says cool sounding bull####.  Mao in power is an evil

son of a B word who will kill you for your own good.  Same story for left wingnuts everywhere and always 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Typical Jim Crow - your white fragility runs strong.