Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Local Alabama ABC anchor who broke Clinton tarmac story dead at 45

Death of Christopher Sign, 45, is currently being investigated as suicide

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alabama-abc-anchor-broke-clinton-tarmac-story-dead-45

Doesn’t fit the litany of deaths of those who had dirt on, or were close to the Clintons, whose lives ended suspiciously. 😙

Planned Parenthood sex-ed flyer telling 11-year-olds they could have sex, as long as the partner isn’t older than 13, distributed in WA public school.

https://thepostmillennial.com/planned-parenthood-sex-ed-flyer-telling-11-year-olds-they-could-have-sex-as-long-as-the-partner-isnt-older-than-13-distrubuted-in-wa-public-school

I realize not a straight political comment- just had a player leave practice last night because his mom was upset I did not get him enough touches in our scrimmage. This is not an overly competitive league but he is my only defensive liability and offensively the ball dies in his hand, he only ever shoots on a team that passes extremely well. The reason this ends up here is his family has worn Biden shirts and Deming's shirts to the games and practices and has made it clear they will make a stink if they don't get their way. Their son does not improve, listen, and literally brags about how he is my second leading scorer because he breaking for a basket when his teammates are cleaning up his mess. His mother is what democrats have become, loud mouths who have no interest of improving themselves but want the team to warp around their desires. And if it matters we as a team are 3-0 and winning well.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I realize not a straight political comment- just had a player leave practice last night because his mom was upset I did not get him enough touches in our scrimmage. This is not an overly competitive league but he is my only defensive liability and offensively the ball dies in his hand, he only ever shoots on a team that passes extremely well. The reason this ends up here is his family has worn Biden shirts and Deming's shirts to the games and practices and has made it clear they will make a stink if they don't get their way. Their son does not improve, listen, and literally brags about how he is my second leading scorer because he breaking for a basket when his teammates are cleaning up his mess. His mother is what democrats have become, loud mouths who have no interest of improving themselves but want the team to warp around their desires. And if it matters we as a team are 3-0 and winning well.

Run into them all the time. In a 40 person marching band 39 of them are out of step... but not little Johnny, he's the only one in step.

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BREAKING: Bill Cosby ordered released from prison after PA Supreme Court overturns his sexual assault conviction

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/06/30/breaking-bill-cosby-ordered-released-from-prison-after-pa-supreme-court-overturns-his-sexual-assault-conviction/

Good day and age to be a democrat ain't it