Georgia election laws and MLB

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Nice job- it was incompetence by liberals not fraud that caused a total of 1200 votes to go to republican candidates and a loss of 100 to democrats in a district of 13000 people. Basically 10% of votes were wrong but since it was gross negligence it proves Trump wrong. You are not smart enough for this discussion.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Nice job- it was incompetence by liberals not fraud that caused a total of 1200 votes to go to republican candidates and a loss of 100 to democrats in a district of 13000 people. Basically 10% of votes were wrong but since it was gross negligence it proves Trump wrong. You are not smart enough for this discussion.

lolmao

I am getting confused by the new NBA rules- you watch Russell Westbrook and Kyrie complain about these people's behaviours as they defend it happening to others. Literally whining about popcorn while defending a wife beater, quite the confusing times.

• 4 weeks later...

Joe Biden, Merrick Garland set themselves up for disaster in Georgia voting rights case

USA Today, by Jonathan Turley

With its decision Thursday in the voting rights case of Brnovich v. Democratic National Committee, the court closed its term with a decision that will resonate not just legally but politically for years to come. The 6-3 decision upheld Arizona’s new voting rules in Arizona over claims of racial discrimination. While the court said it would be imprudent to create a sweeping rule for all future such cases, it was equally imprudent for the Biden administration to ignore the forthcoming decision in filing a new challenge to Georgia’s new voting rights. The lawsuit against Georgia’s new voting rules was clearly timed to beat the court to the punch,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/07/02/supreme-court-arizona-election-law-georgia-merrick-garland/7825500002/

Just now, BillStime said:

He deflected 

It was a dumb question not worthy of an answer. I 

So you can tell refuse to answer my questions because you consider them dumb.  This makes you a winner.  But when Abbott does the same he’s losing?  Glad to see your confusion/hypocrisy  continues.  

Carry on Billy Boy. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

It was a dumb question not worthy of an answer. I 

So you can tell refuse to answer my questions because you consider them dumb.  This makes you a winner.  But when Abbott does the same he’s losing?  Glad to see your confusion/hypocrisy  continues.  

Carry on Billy Boy. 

I answered your freakn question 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I answered your freakn question 

Triggered much.  

He didn’t deflect. I likely made a determination that it wasn’t worthy of an answer. It was a pretty dumb question. 

What are your thoughts of his other comments?  The one about having someone in your car was pretty dumb but the rear were pretty spot and on. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Triggered much.  

He didn’t deflect. I likely made a determination that it wasn’t worthy of an answer. It was a pretty dumb question. 

What are your thoughts of his other comments?  The one about having someone in your car was pretty dumb but the rear were pretty spot and on. 

Abbott is good at the bs.

No wonder why they froze in the winter and have no ac in the summer.

Abbott is good at the bs.

No wonder why they froze in the winter and have no ac in the summer.

Wait….a politician good at bs???   Nooooo.  🤦🏻‍♂️

Why does California have “no AC” in the summer.  Funny how this all of a sudden becomes an issue for you when it’s been a California issue for decades.  Is it because of what you’ve been “told” the think.  

Good little tool Billy Boy. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait….a politician good at bs???   Nooooo.  🤦🏻‍♂️

Why does California have “no AC” in the summer.  Funny how this all of a sudden becomes an issue for you when it’s been a California issue for decades.  Is it because of what you’ve been “told” the think.  

Good little tool Billy Boy. 

So triggered Seditionist Jim - keep askin those questions! 

So the theory is that eliminating drive-through voting would suppress the vote of POC...because they can't drive their cars to legitimate polling places? :lol:

Sorry but (thinking that people are) not wanting to vote because it's not super easy is not a valid argument.  :rolleyes:

Just now, Doc said:

So the theory is that eliminating drive-through voting would suppress the vote of POC...because they can't drive their cars to legitimate polling places? :lol:

Sorry but (thinking that people are) not wanting to vote because it's not super easy is not a valid argument.  :rolleyes:

But it wasn’t broke - why “fix” it?

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So triggered Seditionist Jim - keep askin those questions! 

Triggered?  Nah.

So why is an energy problem now all of a sudden and issue with you?  It sounds like you’re the one that is triggered by my question.  

Back to the Tool shed with you Billy Boy. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But it wasn’t broke - why “fix” it?

Because those damn POC were able to vote.  We MUST suppress the black vote. 🙄

BTW it was and still is broke. 

A dying party MUST suppress the vote  in a state that is turning blue.

Votes aren't being suppressed.  The Dems couldn't provide a single instance of voter suppression in Arizona, hence the reason the law was upheld, while here, again, if you have a car you can get to a legitimate polling place.  But I guess the potential extra few cents in gas would be considered a "poll tax" by Dems... :rolleyes:

No, the system was broken to accommodate a once-in-a lifetime plague.  That is no longer the case.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Votes aren't being suppressed.  The Dems couldn't provide a single instance of voter suppression in Arizona, hence the reason the law was upheld, while here, again, if you have a car you can get to a legitimate polling place.  But I guess the potential extra few cents in gas would be considered a "poll tax" by Dems... :rolleyes:

No, the system was broken to accommodate a once-in-a lifetime plague.  That is no longer the case.

Anything to suppress the vote 

49 minutes ago, Doc said:

Who is being suppressed?  Prove it.

These laws wouldn’t exist if they didn’t suppress someone right doc?

In this case it is voters who leveraged drive in voting.

Are you for or against For the People act?