Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is your entire existence based on copying and pasting tweets from other useless fools? I can understand the occasional political cartoon, as at least there’s some artistic talent, but just pasting tweets is really pathetic. If I want to read that stuff I can go on Twitter? No?

Now do @B-Man

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Big day for the marxists ... get to enjoy more of someone else's misery : bonus its a white guy !!!

Calling anyone who wasn't okay with seeing a black man murdered by an armed agent of the state for no good reason a "Marxist"? Really?! 1950 called, it wants its overly simplistic, sensationalist, inaccurate, ignorant insult back.

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

Calling anyone who wasn't okay with seeing a black man murdered by an armed agent of the state for no good reason a "Marxist"? Really?! 1950 called, it wants its overly simplistic, sensationalist, inaccurate, ignorant insult back.

I think his point was that a lot of the BLM ruckus last summer had very little to do with George Floyd and changing the system.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

oh yeah? what about the white woman killed at the faux insurrection...

should be treated the same way, both involved in criminal activities.

and please stop with the pearl clutching and act dumb about the whole marxist hate 

white people thing. 

1 hour ago, Logic said:

So you equate ‘not being OK’ with looting the local Best Buy? You’ve got to be kidding....right? 

So, I'm getting finger food, chips/helluva, etc. ready for the game tonight (go Islanders) and I got to thinking about Chauvins brief statement today. I wonder if what he meant about closure to the Floyd family was a subtle way of saying that he will try to off himself at some point in time. 

What he said didn't really make any sense really, other than to him. Who knows. 

Islanders and Habs would be a great match up.

3 hours ago, T&C said:

So, I'm getting finger food, chips/helluva, etc. ready for the game tonight (go Islanders) and I got to thinking about Chauvins brief statement today. I wonder if what he meant about closure to the Floyd family was a subtle way of saying that he will try to off himself at some point in time. 

What he said didn't really make any sense really, other than to him. Who knows. 

Islanders and Habs would be a great match up.

I thought the same thing, except I think he knows what he’s facing in prison and believes he doesn’t stand a chance of surviving.