Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s a fact I never bought into the need for people to have one and the escalating crime and anarchy trends are revising my opinion. Deal with that however you need to. 

Its ok fb - insecure people tend to need one.

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Do you have any ...you know....actual data to substantiate anything in  that first paragraph.....or just talking out your arse?

You need data to believe that a taser is outgunned by an actual gun?

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Do you have any ...you know....actual data to substantiate anything in  that first paragraph.....or just talking out your arse?

Data?  What data would expect me to present regarding my opinion of hypothetical situations. Data....😂

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Little racist to call them that. But how is it picking when they were arrested by the fbi?

Why not comment those arrested in the Trump administration for corruption in PR?

You’re justifying cutting off recovery funds to an entire island of American citizens because of corrupt politicians?

Wel of course you are - duh - no doubt you think Chauvin is innocent and Tucker a saint.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Why not comment those arrested in the Trump administration for corruption in PR?

You’re justifying cutting off recovery funds to an entire island of American citizens because of corrupt politicians?

Wel of course you are - duh - no doubt you think Chauvin is innocent and Tucker a saint.

why would I think chauvin is innocent? 

btw your boy Biden stopped Asians from suing Yale. So congrats on supporting a president who has a history of imprisoning minorities with his crime bills and being racist against Asians. Must feel good you can get those hoods out and March around 

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

why would I think chauvin is innocent? 

btw your boy Biden stopped Asians from suing Yale. So congrats on supporting a president who has a history of imprisoning minorities with his crime bills and being racist against Asians. Must feel good you can get those hoods out and March around 

How did Biden stop Asians from suing anyone?

Are you referring to the DOJ?

Keep trying and projecting.

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

his DOJ.  Biden is responsible for it. Don’t deflect the blame 

Asians can still sue. Get your facts straight.

And I have no problem w Biden’s DOJ dropping Trumps law suit over affirmative action.

Next?