Juju back to Steelers

23 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I am arguing with another guy what this means. Ravens offered 9mill plus 4 more possible in incentives, or 9 total, i.e. 5+4?

I had the same thought but the Twitter world is saying it's 9+4.

For anyone screaming the Bills don’t have money, just look at KC going from being up against the cap, to signing Thuney and being in on Trent Williams and Juju. 

We’re just choosing to not move money around.  ... at least not yet.  

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Why all the Juju hate? He danced on the field. So the F what. If Diggs did the same thing the board would love it. There are women beaters, drug addicts, and PED abusers throughout the NFL. This board almost universally embraced cheater Murphy. Many on here were ok with rumors of Kareem Hunt coming to Buffalo.  What am I missing?

Never much cared for anyone I ever met named Juju. :thumbdown:

46 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Great deal for the Steelers, one year fairly cheap for a good player. JuJu stays where he is comfortable and gets to test the market again but doesn’t get the big deal he was looking for.

He's a pretty average #2 WR, in my book. 8 million is the MOST I would pay him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I can see turning down Baltimore with the animosity between the two teams, but the Chiefs is a head scratcher. 

I think turning down a Baltimore deal reflects more on the quality of QB. Agree on the Chiefs. Would rather be 3rd in targets from Mahomes than 1st from a broken Big Ben. 

5 hours ago, MJS said:

Agree. The only time he looked special was his first two years playing opposite the best receiver in football at the time. No AB = bad JuJu.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, SCBills said:

For anyone screaming the Bills don’t have money, just look at KC going from being up against the cap, to signing Thuney and being in on Trent Williams and Juju. 

We’re just choosing to not move money around.  ... at least not yet.  

Because we haven’t been mortgaging the future.  I do think we are still working on a TE.  We’ve lost Kroft and Smith which is a good thing.

The good news is we have another shot at Milano and Poyer sandwhiching him WWE style.  I’ll take just knocking him out.  I never advocate a concussion, but here I’ll make an exception.

• Disagree 1

22 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I can see turning down Baltimore with the animosity between the two teams, but the Chiefs is a head scratcher. 

JuJu might want to be the star of the show,

as evidenced by the dancing bit. He can be the star in Pittsburgh. That’s all I can think of. 

16 hours ago, MJS said:

He had 97 catches last season. I’d say he’s well above an average number two. 

Edited by SirAndrew

8 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Because we haven’t been mortgaging the future.  I do think we are still working on a TE.  We’ve lost Kroft and Smith which is a good thing.

The good news is we have another shot at Milano and Poyer sandwhiching him WWE style.  I’ll take just knocking him out.  I never advocate a concussion, but here I’ll make an exception.

So you want him to get a concussion because he danced??? Sounds rational. 

56 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

He had 97 catches last season. I’d say he’s well above an average number two. 

With Big Ben throwing it 70 times a game because they could literally not do anything else but short passes.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

With Big Ben throwing it 70 times a game because they could literally not do anything else but short passes.

Big Ben did have the fourth most attempts of any QB in the league last season. Only Brady, Mahomes, and Allen had more. I’d still assume the Bucs, Chiefs, and Bills would all be very happy with a number two WR having 97 receptions. Your point is valid, especially considering Big Ben’s short passes, but calling him an average number two is a stretch imo. 

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

Big Ben did have the fourth most attempts of any QB in the league last season. Only Brady, Mahomes, and Allen had more. I’d still assume the Bucs, Chiefs, and Bills would all be very happy with a number two WR having 97 receptions. Your point is valid, especially considering Big Ben’s short passes, but calling him an average number two is a stretch imo. 

Ok. I'll upgrade my statement and say he is a good #2 receiver.

• Like (+1) 1