Legal tampering starts at Noon today

1 hour ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Feelings about the guy aside, he’s exactly what the doctor ordered for this offense.  Complements Knox perfectly.  A great blocker and chain moving red zone threat.  

I want no part of that pos. He's always been an arrogant prick and I lost what little respect I had for him when he attacked Tre' unnecessarily a few years back

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, poblano said:

Thr way the market is developing, we should pick a pass rusher in the first two rounds, in  free agency is  harder and very expensive

If teams are paying like Detroit paid Okwara, it’s gonna be real expensive 

19 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Tampa will be sick again next year.

Tampa will lose some talent but 95% of that team is likely to return and they are built for the playoffs. They can win 11ish games in the regular season and get comfortably into the playoffs and they are just built for the playoffs. And the NFC isn't really all that tough this year.

He we ever actually agreed to terms with a player during the tampering period? I can't recall it ever happening. It's like the Bills see it as wrong and would rather wait the two days to know for sure it's ok

It's like your wife giving you permission to sleep with other women two days out of the year and you're even at a bar with women all around you knowing it's ok to go home with one of them but you choose to just watch them go home with other guys and just wait for the time to pass so that you know you're clear to sleep with your wife again 😂😂😂

Edited by Buffalo03