The Democrat cartel

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I guess we must be in the minority here.

We faced a very dangerous new public health menace in America and the world in 2020. It looked for a time as if people would be staged in trailers outside hospitals (note: THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED in NYC), probably to die without ventilators to keep them alive. The economy faced collapse. The NBA and NHL held "bubble" tournaments. MLB was almost completely canceled. NFL games in empty stadiums. Schools went online.

Overkill? Who knows for sure. Restrictions were too tight in some areas, and surely went on too long. But this was kind of a new thing.

A couple years later, it was essentially over. The economy hadn't collapsed. Huge market interventions probably saved us from that. Amazing rapid development of vaccines and therapeutics. The response certainly wasn't perfect.

But even so ... we made it out the other side just fine! Surely there's something to celebrate here instead of miserably groaning like angry old men (umm, maybe that's what the are) about how the world has gone to hell in a hand basket.

Lighten up! Get a little perspective. The world survived, indeed, in many ways thrived. There are challenges. We will meet them.

And all that is the direct result of an agile, creative, responsive private sector that has been responsible for more human advancement than any in history.

It is not the result of our political system, which did cooperate.

Almost always better when politics stays out of it, and simply gets out of the way. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

The constant harangue of social media is the only explanation I have for this:

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/18/americans-economy-bad-personal-finances-good

By the numbers: In the telephone survey of 1,818 adults Aug. 10-14, 71% of Americans described the economy as either not so good or poor. And 51% said it's getting worse.

But 60% said their financial situation is good or excellent.

Typically if you ask someone how his/her personal financial situation is and how the country's economy is doing, the answers will be the same.

This is a new phenomenon, and it's one I see echoed on this board all the time: I'm doing fine. I am going to London to watch the Bills game. I have a sparkling new EV that's the best thing since sliced bread. I am sailing from Florida to Maine. I am retiring in some kind of idyllic community where the weather is warm and the beer is cold. I am living the dream. Even if I'm working I'm working at home most of the time. Or if I'm not working at home I'm charging exorbitant rates to fix your water heater on a weekend!

Oh, but this country as a whole is going to hell! The economy is the worst ever. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The constant harangue of social media is the only explanation I have for this:

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/18/americans-economy-bad-personal-finances-good

By the numbers: In the telephone survey of 1,818 adults Aug. 10-14, 71% of Americans described the economy as either not so good or poor. And 51% said it's getting worse.

But 60% said their financial situation is good or excellent.

Typically if you ask someone how his/her personal financial situation is and how the country's economy is doing, the answers will be the same.

This is a new phenomenon, and it's one I see echoed on this board all the time: I'm doing fine. I am going to London to watch the Bills game. I have a sparkling new EV that's the best thing since sliced bread. I am sailing from Florida to Maine. I am retiring in some kind of idyllic community where the weather is warm and the beer is cold. I am living the dream. Even if I'm working I'm working at home most of the time. Or if I'm not working at home I'm charging exorbitant rates to fix your water heater on a weekend!

Oh, but this country as a whole is going to hell! The economy is the worst ever. 

Come on Frankish, you're an intelligent guy, gas prices way up, food prices way up, cost of living is way up. And you are going to tell me that things are great? I live in this world and I can not agree.

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

Come on Frankish, you're an intelligent guy, gas prices way up, food prices way up, cost of living is way up. And you are going to tell me that things are great? I live in this world and I can not agree.

I don't deny that it is difficult for some people, particularly on the lower end of the economic spectrum. Those without savings but with credit card debt, etc. And they would be the people who would answer the survey questions consistently: "My personal economic situation is bad; the country's economy is bad."

I'm talking about the people who say I'm doing just fine (or even really, really well) but the economy as a whole stinks. I could understand a more nuanced answer like "but unfortunately there's a bunch of people who aren't sharing in the wealth who are struggling," but that's different than saying the economy overall is trash.

I still believe it is is constant drumbeat of negativity from social media and the new commentariat that causes people to say this without taking some time to reflect on what a bad economic picture overall really is.

• Dislike 1

HERE WE GO: Clinton Global Initiative to Launch Network to Provide ‘Humanitarian Aid’ to War-Torn Ukraine

by Christina Laila

Here we go. The Clinton Global Initiative will launch a new network to provide ‘humanitarian aid’ to war-torn Ukraine.

Recall, that Bill Clinton last year announced the Clinton Global Initiative will be hosting a leadership summit in New York in September after a 5-year hiatus.

“This year’s meeting will focus on what it takes to keep going — to maintain and advance progress, in spite of the difficulties that arise, and increase our capacity to cross the divides and make common cause with one another wherever possible to build a stronger future for all,” the Clintons said in a letter to the CGI community.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/here-we-go-clinton-global-initiative-launch-network/

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

HERE WE GO: Clinton Global Initiative to Launch Network to Provide ‘Humanitarian Aid’ to War-Torn Ukraine

by Christina Laila

Here we go. The Clinton Global Initiative will launch a new network to provide ‘humanitarian aid’ to war-torn Ukraine.

Recall, that Bill Clinton last year announced the Clinton Global Initiative will be hosting a leadership summit in New York in September after a 5-year hiatus.

“This year’s meeting will focus on what it takes to keep going — to maintain and advance progress, in spite of the difficulties that arise, and increase our capacity to cross the divides and make common cause with one another wherever possible to build a stronger future for all,” the Clintons said in a letter to the CGI community.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/here-we-go-clinton-global-initiative-launch-network/

Man, took awhile to get that illegal server back up and running...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Democrats Discover A New ‘Threat To Democracy’ — The U.S Constitution

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

We’ve been cataloging how the left has taken to labeling every candidate it doesn’t like and every policy it opposes a “threat to democracy.” But even we were surprised to see the U.S. Constitution itself added to the list of these threats. MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell said over the weekend that: “The Constitution has some profoundly anti-democratic, which is to say anti-democracy components, like the Electoral College and the two senators per state, for example.” Mind you, this aired on Sept. 15, just two days before Constitution Day, which this year marked the 236th anniversary of its signing.

https://issuesinsights.com/2023/09/21/democrats-discover-a-new-threat-to-democracy-the-u-s-constitution/

• Like (+1) 1

Protect their own.

Ex-Intel Officials Who Signed The Infamous Hunter Biden Laptop Letter Keep Landing Gigs With The Biden Admin

by Jason Cohen

Several of the 51 former intelligence officials who signed a letter casting doubt on the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s laptop before the 2020 presidential election have ended up serving in roles with President Joe Biden’s administration.

In less than three years, the Biden administration has brought on six out of the 51 former intelligence official signatories of the October 2020 letter arguing that the leak of emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” Earlier this week, Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) selected three signatories of the letter to join a federal “intelligence experts” national security group, according to an announcement on Tuesday. 

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former CIA Director John Brennan and former CIA Operations Officer Paul Kolbe will be members of the new group, which will advise DHS on intelligence and national security matters including “terrorism, fentanyl, transborder issues, and emerging technology,” according to the DHS announcement. All of them signed onto the October 2020 letter casting doubt on the legitimacy of the Hunter Biden laptop before the presidential election.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/24/hunter-biden-letter-intel-biden-admin/

• Shocked 1

Rather than clutter up the Obituaries thread with a bunch of politics I will put some of my thoughts on Senator Feinstein's passing here.

(sadly I have no expectations that the usual suspects will)

She should have retired years ago, when the democrat leaders brought her back from her latest hospitalization, just to get her vote,

it was a clear case of Elder Abuse.

The situation now will be very muddled.  Gavin will be pressured to fill the seat practically immediately, and the line of contenders who will claim their 'right' to it is already there.

IF he was smart he would assign himself. Getting him out of California, and setting up a 2028 run.

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No time to mourn.

Pressure is on Newsom to quickly appoint Feinstein’s temporary replacement

Politico, by Jeremy B White

The death of Sen. Dianne Feinstein places Gov. Gavin Newsom under intense pressure to quickly name a replacement as a bitterly divided Congress votes on a spending plan in the coming hours to avert a government shutdown. Newsom had hoped to avoid the politically charged decision of selecting a second senator. But he will need to move swiftly as a budget standoff has the government on the verge of shutting down, and Senate Democrats could need every vote. The timing of Feinstein’s death — four months before a primary but more than a year before the end of her term

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/29/gavin-newsom-feinstein-replacement-00119043

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No time to mourn.

The death of Sen. Dianne Feinstein places Gov. Gavin Newsom under intense pressure to quickly name a replacement as a bitterly divided Congress votes on a spending plan in the coming hours to avert a government shutdown. Newsom had hoped to avoid the politically charged decision of selecting a second senator. But he will need to move swiftly as a budget standoff has the government on the verge of shutting down, and Senate Democrats could need every vote. The timing of Feinstein’s death — four months before a primary but more than a year before the end of her term

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/29/gavin-newsom-feinstein-replacement-00119043

Gavin is now in an identity politics pickle!

Ordinarily you'd just appoint some boring career politician (often a white guy) to serve out the term and not get in the way of the primary contest. But no matter what he does, today's Democratic party will find fault with it for not ticking the right diversity box(es)

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No time to mourn.

He’s already formulated the basic candidate  requirements…. ‘must be black woman’.  So he’s already working on the backfill. 

WILL GAVIN NEWSOM APPOINT HIMSELF? 

Dianne Feinstein dead at 90: Five-term senator and oldest member of Congress dies

I mean, at one point he promised to appoint a black woman, but he could always just identify as one.

Or he could name Kamala to get her out of the way for a Biden replacement.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/senate/dianne-feinstein-dead-90-five-term-senator-oldest-member-congress-dies

ADDED:

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Leave it to Tibs to respond with a (squirrel) question on a post from March 2021. . . . . . . 😆

Meanwhile,

Whom will Newsom appoint to fill Dianne Feinstein’s Senate seat? What we know

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-09-29/who-newsom-appoint-to-fill-dianne-feinsteins-senate-term-what-we-know

Gov. Gavin Newsom chooses Laphonza Butler to fill Dianne Feinstein's Senate seat

Butler is the head of the group EMILY's List, which works to elect Democratic women. She will be the third Black woman in history to serve in the Senate.

</snip>

In California, the governor has the power to appoint a senator to serve until the next regularly scheduled statewide general election. That means Butler will serve until the next senator, whom voters will choose in the November 2024 election, is sworn in.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/gavin-newsom-laphonza-butler-fill-dianne-feinstein-senate-seat-rcna118052

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/29/2023 at 12:15 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Gavin is now in an identity politics pickle!

Ordinarily you'd just appoint some boring career politician (often a white guy) to serve out the term and not get in the way of the primary contest. But no matter what he does, today's Democratic party will find fault with it for not ticking the right diversity box(es)

Then the DEMS should be happy.  all the news is reporting how he chose the first "Black female lesbian"

Just a PAC puppet.  

No political background what so over. but very partisan.

Official notice.

I'm just really glad we select the most powerful people in the country based on race and who they sleep with.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong with such an approach?

What does merit have to do with governing competently anyway? 

Getting back to Butler, the cover-up has already begun in earnest. EMILY's List, the rabid pro-abortion organization she worked for, scrubbed her listed residency in Maryland overnight. 

Remember the constant jabs that Mehmet Oz got from the press for previously living in New Jersey? He was actually a resident of Pennsylvania when he ran for the Senate there, and he still got lambasted on a near-daily basis.

Will Butler get the same treatment? Of course, she won't, because it's (D)ifferent. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/02/newsoms-first-black-lesbian-senate-appointment-hit-with-scandal-immediately-cover-up-underway-n2164566

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Official notice.

I'm just really glad we select the most powerful people in the country based on race and who they sleep with.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong with such an approach?

What does merit have to do with governing competently anyway? 

Getting back to Butler, the cover-up has already begun in earnest. EMILY's List, the rabid pro-abortion organization she worked for, scrubbed her listed residency in Maryland overnight. 

Remember the constant jabs that Mehmet Oz got from the press for previously living in New Jersey? He was actually a resident of Pennsylvania when he ran for the Senate there, and he still got lambasted on a near-daily basis.

Will Butler get the same treatment? Of course, she won't, because it's (D)ifferent. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/02/newsoms-first-black-lesbian-senate-appointment-hit-with-scandal-immediately-cover-up-underway-n2164566

Almost like it was sold or something.

here is what her wife is.

Neneki Lee’s journey in the labor movement spans over two decades. Neneki’s net worth is estimated around $2-3 Million. She is currently serving as the National Division Director for Public Services at SEIU (Service Employees International Union). Neneki has been a driving force in advancing the interests of laborers across the United States.

people used to worry citizens united would lead to heavily funded pacs dictating our elections.  Here we have one right from that group getting installed as a member of government.

Newsom's appointment confirms that abortion 
is the heart of the Democratic Party

by Timothy P. Carney

It’s normal, if mildly corrupt, for presidents to appoint their top fundraisers to ambassadorships. It’s remarkable that Democrats have transferred one of their top fundraisers to a U.S. Senate seat.

Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) has announced he is appointing Laphonza Butler to fill the Senate seat left vacant by Dianne Feinstein's death. Butler is one of the leaders of the abortion lobby, and as such she is one of the leading Democratic fundraisers. She is the president of EMILY’s List, which raises money for Democrat women who defend abortion.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/newsoms-appointment-abortion-heart-of-democratic-party

Edited by B-Man
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

Gov. Gavin Newsom chooses Laphonza Butler to fill Dianne Feinstein's Senate seat

Butler is the head of the group EMILY's List, which works to elect Democratic women. She will be the third Black woman in history to serve in the Senate.

</snip>

In California, the governor has the power to appoint a senator to serve until the next regularly scheduled statewide general election. That means Butler will serve until the next senator, whom voters will choose in the November 2024 election, is sworn in.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/gavin-newsom-laphonza-butler-fill-dianne-feinstein-senate-seat-rcna118052

So much for a Senator needing to be from the state to represent it...

• Thank you (+1) 1

THE COMPLEAT DEMOCRAT

You can see why California Governor Gavin Newsom had to go beyond California to find a fitting replacement for the late Dianne Feinstein in the United States Senate. He put a lot of thought into it. He conducted an extensive search. Before Feinstein’s body was cold, Newsom was ready with his announcement. He had found the compleat Democrat: Laphonza Butler of Silver Spring, Maryland.

It’s almost funny. But consider, to borrow a Shakespearean formulation, she is the perfectest herald of joy, Democrat style. She combines identity politics and ideological rectitude with institutional networking. Let us pause to admire her perfection.

More at the link:  https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/10/the-compleat-democrat.php

• Haha (+1) 1

Democrats want you to think that Grandpa is cool

Joe Biden is 80-years-old. His polling numbers are terrible. He is underwater in all polling categories. Enter the Democrat Party. What do they do? They begin a campaign to convince America that Joe Biden is cool. No, really

He’s not a regular president – he’s a cool president. It’s cringeworthy.

The people wasting money on this campaign need to be fired.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Slowly at First, Then All at Once

October 8, 2023 

….. Have you ever boiled milk?

Many people are struggling to understand the extent of the radicalization that is currently taking place inside our nation.  Fewer still are willing to accept that all the datapoints in the continuum lead us to a very specific place.

For the intents of this outline, consider the attack against Israel by Hamas as one element of a destructive story that will not remain isolated as a war in the Middle East. Gaza is to the transit of terrorists into Israel, as Mexico is a transit hub into the United States.

On September 22, 2023, the Dept of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) dropped the latest statistics on illegal alien apprehensions at the U.S. southern border.  As a current surge is underway, the August apprehension rate was 304,162, the highest of any month so far on record.

Since Joe Biden took office, over 7.5 million illegal aliens have been encountered and released into the United States. Of that number, 5.18 million were single adult males.  This is a wholesale invasion of illegal aliens on a scale never before fathomed.  The people behind Joe Biden have purposefully created this crisis, and it is getting worse.

We are beginning to see the crime rate increase in proportion to the import of 5+ million young adult males culturally prone to violence.   We are only now on the cusp of what is to come.  There will be intense increases in the types of crimes, and specifically young females will be the most vulnerable victims.  Rapes, sexual assaults, robberies, carjackings and home invasions will increase….

….Slowly at first, then all at once.

How can I be so certain?  It’s not a complex understanding.

We have all witnessed specific datapoints reflecting how the radical left, essentially Marxists and communists, took full control of the Democrat party.  For all intents and purposes, the ideology they carry is the same outlook and worldview of the people behind Barack Obama.  Those same people are currently exploiting Joe Biden as the single-term disposable option to radically compromise our nation.  The open borders are one part of that dynamic.

More at the link: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/10/08/slowly-at-first-then-all-at-once/

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

TO ASK THE QUESTION IS TO ANSWER IT: 

What’s behind Barack Obama’s silence on Israel? 

“Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

He courted Turkey’s theocrat Recep Tayyip Erdogan as ‘a strong Turkey that would step in and take on the role of a strong power in the Middle East that would allow the U.S. to step back,’ a Turkey expert told Politico in 2016.

He left Iraq in the hands of Iranian puppet masters.

And most infamously of all, he ceded the Syrian battlefield to, of all people, Vladimir Putin.

What’s unfolding in Israel today is part of the plan, the broken eggs of the policy omelette. By the logic of Obama’s foreign policy, a hard strike to Israel could catalyse the balance-of-power reset that the former president had envisioned and for which he laid the policy infrastructure.

For Obama, condemnation of Hamas actions would make little sense: in his eyes, the group’s attack is no more than a playing-out of the power logic precisely because Hamas is an extension of Iran.”

https://unherd.com/thepost/whats-behind-barack-obamas-silence-on-israel/

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/9/2023 at 10:06 AM, B-Man said:

Slowly at First, Then All at Once

October 8, 2023 

….. Have you ever boiled milk?

Many people are struggling to understand the extent of the radicalization that is currently taking place inside our nation.  Fewer still are willing to accept that all the datapoints in the continuum lead us to a very specific place.

For the intents of this outline, consider the attack against Israel by Hamas as one element of a destructive story that will not remain isolated as a war in the Middle East. Gaza is to the transit of terrorists into Israel, as Mexico is a transit hub into the United States.

On September 22, 2023, the Dept of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) dropped the latest statistics on illegal alien apprehensions at the U.S. southern border.  As a current surge is underway, the August apprehension rate was 304,162, the highest of any month so far on record.

Since Joe Biden took office, over 7.5 million illegal aliens have been encountered and released into the United States. Of that number, 5.18 million were single adult males.  This is a wholesale invasion of illegal aliens on a scale never before fathomed.  The people behind Joe Biden have purposefully created this crisis, and it is getting worse.

We are beginning to see the crime rate increase in proportion to the import of 5+ million young adult males culturally prone to violence.   We are only now on the cusp of what is to come.  There will be intense increases in the types of crimes, and specifically young females will be the most vulnerable victims.  Rapes, sexual assaults, robberies, carjackings and home invasions will increase….

….Slowly at first, then all at once.

How can I be so certain?  It’s not a complex understanding.

We have all witnessed specific datapoints reflecting how the radical left, essentially Marxists and communists, took full control of the Democrat party.  For all intents and purposes, the ideology they carry is the same outlook and worldview of the people behind Barack Obama.  Those same people are currently exploiting Joe Biden as the single-term disposable option to radically compromise our nation.  The open borders are one part of that dynamic.

More at the link: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/10/08/slowly-at-first-then-all-at-once/

The conservative treehouse lol

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

👆🤡👇

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

You can always tell when Billstime wants to change the subjects.

He always does his "nightly"bump of his threads earlier than usual.

It seems tonight is one of those.

Literally every accusation is a fn confession with these nut jobs 

DON SURBER: Palestine woke the world up: This is the worst week for anti-Semites since George Soros was a boy.

The Palestinian script was familiar. They attack, Israel stops them, they roll out fake footage of Israeli response and gain sympathy, demand a cease fire and get what they want. Propaganda blooms like dandelions in the spring.

There was the father who carried his “dead daughter” across the rubble in Gaza.

After that video was shot and posted on Twitter, she miraculously recovered and she began taking off her gray death makeup.

But the Pallywood propaganda did not work this time because people in the civilized world have had it — even in Massachusetts. RNC Research tweeted, “At a pro-Israel rally, Democrat Sen. Ed Markey calls for ‘de-escalation,’ even amid the unspeakable crimes committed against innocent Israelis by Hamas terrorists.

“The crowd immediately starts booing him.”

On the night of the attack, Ambassador Nikki Haley tweeted, “This is not just an attack on Israel — this was an attack on America.

“Finish them, Netanyahu.

“They should have hell to pay for what they have just done.”

CNN’s Jake Tapper said on the air, “These last few days have been a real eye-opening period for a lot of people — a lot of Democrats, a lot of progressives — in terms of antisemitism on the left.”

Bari Weiss explained the reaction to Palestinian terrorism. She said on MSNBC, “The Nazis tried to hide their war crimes. Hamas is livestreaming theirs.”

The anti-Semitic left is hiding in a cone of silence.

https://donsurber.substack.com/p/palestine-woke-the-world-up?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1115457&post_id=137869157&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=false&r=9bg2k&utm_medium=email

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/9/2023 at 2:16 PM, B-Man said:

TO ASK THE QUESTION IS TO ANSWER IT: 

What’s behind Barack Obama’s silence on Israel? 

“Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

He courted Turkey’s theocrat Recep Tayyip Erdogan as ‘a strong Turkey that would step in and take on the role of a strong power in the Middle East that would allow the U.S. to step back,’ a Turkey expert told Politico in 2016.

He left Iraq in the hands of Iranian puppet masters.

And most infamously of all, he ceded the Syrian battlefield to, of all people, Vladimir Putin.

What’s unfolding in Israel today is part of the plan, the broken eggs of the policy omelette. By the logic of Obama’s foreign policy, a hard strike to Israel could catalyse the balance-of-power reset that the former president had envisioned and for which he laid the policy infrastructure.

For Obama, condemnation of Hamas actions would make little sense: in his eyes, the group’s attack is no more than a playing-out of the power logic precisely because Hamas is an extension of Iran.”

https://unherd.com/thepost/whats-behind-barack-obamas-silence-on-israel/

You guys need to get your memes straight.

Remember: Joe Biden is a figurehead. Obama is really running the government behind the scenes.

In which case, I guess Obama is dictating Biden's clear support for Israel.

Ooops.

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You guys need to get your memes straight.

Remember: Joe Biden is a figurehead. Obama is really running the government behind the scenes.

In which case, I guess Obama is dictating Biden's clear support for Israel.

Ooops.

Maybe he's not speaking out cuz he's not President anymore?

Commenting on everything is President Trump's department.

• Haha (+1) 1