The Democrat cartel

HOW IT STARTED: Chuck Schumer Used Violent Rhetoric To Sic A Mob On Two Supreme Court Justices

HOW IT'S GOING:   The Chickens Come Home to Roost for Chuck Schumer As Pro-Hamas Radicals Target His Daughter

87cc227a-a312-4ee7-b4d7-c386e8013077-105

FTA:

My feelings about this specific situation involving Schumer are complicated. On the one hand, these spoiled children cosplaying as concerned revolutionaries are disgusting. What kind of deranged psychos picket the apartment of a Jewish woman, screaming for a ceasefire with genocidal lunatics, just because her father is a senator? There's nothing right and good about that, and the protesters themselves should be maligned and condemned.

On the other hand, Chuck Schumer wanted this. He has spent years excusing antisemitism in his own party, refusing to call out bigots like Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Rep. Ilhan Omar. In lieu of that, he's blamed all the world's ills on nebulous, nearly non-existent "right-wing extremists" and "white supremacy." 

When you feed the alligator, I'm not sure you deserve much sympathy when it bites your arm off. Schumer had a chance before October 7th to stand up for what was right and to speak the truth to the extremists in his midst. Instead, he coddled them and even promoted them, thinking he could hold the coalition together. Well, he can't. The pro-Hamas contingent was never going to give him a pass just because he's a man of the far left. 

His chickens have come home to roost, and while I'm not supportive of those who went after his daughter's apartment, I understand why this stuff is happening. Schumer made his bed, and if he'd like to get out of it, he's going to need to say far more than the few meager, qualified denunciations of antisemitism on the left that he's given so far.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/21/the-chickens-come-home-to-roost-as-pro-hamas-extremists-go-after-chuck-schumer-and-his-daughter-n2169005

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/03/chuck-schumer-used-violent-rhetoric-to-sic-a-mob-on-two-supreme-court-justices/#.YBqdXsLJ5oo.twitter

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

HOW IT STARTED: Chuck Schumer Used Violent Rhetoric To Sic A Mob On Two Supreme Court Justices

HOW IT'S GOING:   The Chickens Come Home to Roost for Chuck Schumer As Pro-Hamas Radicals Target His Daughter

87cc227a-a312-4ee7-b4d7-c386e8013077-105

FTA:

My feelings about this specific situation involving Schumer are complicated. On the one hand, these spoiled children cosplaying as concerned revolutionaries are disgusting. What kind of deranged psychos picket the apartment of a Jewish woman, screaming for a ceasefire with genocidal lunatics, just because her father is a senator? There's nothing right and good about that, and the protesters themselves should be maligned and condemned.

On the other hand, Chuck Schumer wanted this. He has spent years excusing antisemitism in his own party, refusing to call out bigots like Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Rep. Ilhan Omar. In lieu of that, he's blamed all the world's ills on nebulous, nearly non-existent "right-wing extremists" and "white supremacy." 

When you feed the alligator, I'm not sure you deserve much sympathy when it bites your arm off. Schumer had a chance before October 7th to stand up for what was right and to speak the truth to the extremists in his midst. Instead, he coddled them and even promoted them, thinking he could hold the coalition together. Well, he can't. The pro-Hamas contingent was never going to give him a pass just because he's a man of the far left. 

His chickens have come home to roost, and while I'm not supportive of those who went after his daughter's apartment, I understand why this stuff is happening. Schumer made his bed, and if he'd like to get out of it, he's going to need to say far more than the few meager, qualified denunciations of antisemitism on the left that he's given so far.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/21/the-chickens-come-home-to-roost-as-pro-hamas-extremists-go-after-chuck-schumer-and-his-daughter-n2169005

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/03/chuck-schumer-used-violent-rhetoric-to-sic-a-mob-on-two-supreme-court-justices/#.YBqdXsLJ5oo.twitter

You reap what you sow.  Not a judgment, just an observation.

• Agree 1

Soros Dumping a Fortune Into Texas, Funding Operatives with One Goal in Mind

The Western Journal, by Joe Saunders

George Soros is striking again. The progressive billionaire — who has poured a fortune into electing prosecutors who have destroyed criminal justice systems across the United States — is turning his attention to Texas, according to a Fox News report. And the first Mexican-born woman to serve in the U.S. House has a warning about why Soros is doing it.

With President Joe Biden’s disastrous open-border policy failure to win over Hispanic voters — a failure reflected in Biden’s polling numbers — Soros is putting new millions into a state Democrats are trying to flip to their control.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/ap-soros-dumping-fortune-texas-funding-operatives-one/

• Shocked 1

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Soros Dumping a Fortune Into Texas, Funding Operatives with One Goal in Mind

The Western Journal, by Joe Saunders

George Soros is striking again. The progressive billionaire — who has poured a fortune into electing prosecutors who have destroyed criminal justice systems across the United States — is turning his attention to Texas, according to a Fox News report. And the first Mexican-born woman to serve in the U.S. House has a warning about why Soros is doing it.

With President Joe Biden’s disastrous open-border policy failure to win over Hispanic voters — a failure reflected in Biden’s polling numbers — Soros is putting new millions into a state Democrats are trying to flip to their control.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/ap-soros-dumping-fortune-texas-funding-operatives-one/

Soros hates America.  And he's successfully guided the Dem party to do his bidding.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The amount of times their confirmed narratives,  were found to be created falsehoods kills any integrity they think they have.

Same for the msm parrots that have only repeated the lies while trying to insult/dox any other voice. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

In win for Paxton, court declares $1.7 trillion federal omnibus was passed unconstitutionally

"Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi abused proxy voting under the pretext of COVID-19 to pass this law, then Biden signed it, knowing they violated the Constitution. This was a stunning violation of the rule of law. I am relieved the Court upheld the Constitution," Paxton said.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Tuesday secured a major victory in his challenge to the $1.7 trillion omnibus spending package passed in 2022, with a court declaring that the bill was approved unconstitutionally.

President Joe Biden signed the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2023 in December of the prior year. The measure effectively set the federal budget for the year by wrapping the 12 annual appropriations bills into a single piece of legislation. Paxton, however, had argued that the House's passage of the measure was unconstitutional as less than half of the lower chamber's members were physically present to vote on it. Many lawmakers who were not present voted by proxy. Paxton had specifically challenged stipulations in the bill that affect his state.

"Like many constitutional challenges, Texas asserts that this provision is unenforceable against it because Congress violated the Constitution in passing the law. In response, the defendants claim, among other things, that this Court has no power to address the issue because it cannot look to extrinsic evidence to question whether a bill became law," the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Lubbock Division wrote. "But because the Court is interpreting and enforcing the Constitution—rather than second-guessing a vote count—the Court disagrees. The Court concludes that, by including members who were indisputably absent in the quorum count, the Act at issue passed in violation of the Constitution's Quorum Clause."

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/win-paxton-court-declares-17-trillion-federal-omnibus-was-passed

LOL.

And We Thought NADLER Was Bad: Jamie Raskin Goes Full CONSPIRACY Nut While Interviewing Hur About Biden

Say what now?

Democrat and all-around loon, Rep. Jamie Raskin, seems to think the entire Biden classified documents scandal is actually a plot to keep America from sending more aid to Ukraine. No, really.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/03/12/and-we-thought-nadler-was-bad-jamie-raskin-hur-n2393893

• Eyeroll 1

5c435f7d-e768-40e5-8ce4-ebc50a1a3fdd-536

Chris Murphy Says the Quiet Part Out Loud: Confesses Class Warfare Is the Only Way Democrats Can Win

Democrats really ought to put a muzzle on Chris Murphy. The Connecticut senator hasn't been doing them any favors lately. Recently, he has claimed that violence and crime by illegal immigrants is a 'right-wing invention' ... just days after Laken Riley's murder. Following up on that, he lied so badly about Joe Biden 'reforming' the border that even ABC News' Jonathan Karl called him out on it. 

Ouch. When you've lost ABC ...

Earlier today, Murphy once again stepped on all the rakes as he tweeted out a 'study' and claimed that what the research told him was that the only way Democrats can win is by demagoguing about class warfare and sowing division among Americans.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/03/12/chris-murphy-confesses-that-class-warfare-is-the-only-way-democrats-can-win-n2393902

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Something I find endlessly fascinating: why do people post tweets like this on this forum? Who is "Tiffany?" Why quote her other than simply saying it yourself? After quoting Axelrod, she adds the incredibly insightful, "Democrats don't like people. They like money and power."

Couldn't have just said that yourself? 

I look to see who she is: 52 year old Trump supporter with bad lip injections. Is this some kind of appeal to authority? The authority of Tiffany Hookerlips?

Edited by The Frankish Reich

23 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Something I find endlessly fascinating: why do people post tweets like this on this forum? Who is "Tiffany?" Why quote her other than simply saying it yourself? After quoting Axelrod, she adds the incredibly insightful, "Democrats don't like people. They like money and power."

Couldn't have just said that yourself? 

I look to see who she is: 52 year old Trump supporter with bad lip injections. Is this some kind of appeal to authority? The authority of Tiffany Hookerlips?

I guess since you’ve moved on to Tiffany that means you won’t tell us why Glenn Greenwald is a self-hating married (widowed) gay man. I was really looking forward to your thoughts. Oh well. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I will wait for Tiffany Hookerlips to weigh in on Glenn Greenwald since I am not capable of independent thought.

It’s almost as if you don’t have a reason for describing him as a self-hating married (widowed) gay man. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s almost as if you don’t have a reason for describing him as a self-hating married (widowed) gay man. 

Not unless Finding can find a Qanon angle to it.

The download should be incoming from its masters shortly.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If you watch the video you'll see that he is essentially one of the "Gays for Gaza" that people ruthlessly mock here ...

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If you watch the video you'll see that he is essentially one of the "Gays for Gaza" that people ruthlessly mock here ...

That is your reason for describing him as self-hating? Why all the dancing around? Just give us the psych evaluation.

Maybe a self-evaluation while you’re at it. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

That is your reason for describing him as self-hating? Why all the dancing around? Just give us the psych evaluation.

Maybe a self-evaluation while you’re at it. 

According to many here, I'm a self-hating later middle aged white guy because I don't necessarily vote my pure economic interest.

Meanwhile: Greenwald does need to think about how his life and family would be accepted in Palestine.