The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Maybe, but their more than likely just people who disagree with you from time to time. There’s a huge difference.

No... there are certain people who you know are not stupid, but make the conscious effort to twist anything around to fit their point of view.  They will go to epic proportions, rather than admitting they are wrong.  They know better...there is a difference...and those are the people I am referring to. When they do it over and over and over again, you have to question why they are doing it.  And then, you come to the conclusion that they are just ***** people.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The vote is proof they understand a Congressional "commission" would be political theater.  Plain and simple.  The investigation is best handled by the DOJ and DC prosecutors with the court system use

GLENN GREENWALD: The False and Exaggerated Claims Still Being Spread About the Capitol Riot.   Over and over, no evidence has emerged for the most melodramatic media claims — torn out Panic

There a lot of of holes in the insurrection narrative regarding the Capitol building on 1/6.  The biggest one is a simple yet important question.  I've scoured the media for anything that might provid

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yea like the convicted murder Derek Chauvin! Oh wait no, he murdered a black man while being a cop.

Since he was convicted does that make the outrage justified enough for you?

I've gone over Chauvin multiple times.  I said it was murder.  But it wasn't because Floyd was black, and the proof of that is that Chauvin has never been accused of racism and wasn't charged with a hate crime. 

And yes, he was convicted.  What more do you want?  When do people start looking at what led to the deaths of the majority of these people and say "stop doing that"?  

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump said to do so....

Yea, just impromptu event...

Trump's orders?  LOL!  

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I've gone over Chauvin multiple times.  I said it was murder.  But it wasn't because Floyd was black, and the proof of that is that Chauvin has never been accused of racism and wasn't charged with a hate crime. 

And yes, he was convicted.  What more do you want?  When do people start looking at what led to the deaths of the majority of these people and say "stop doing that"?  

Trump's orders?  LOL!  

Who else told them to head to Capitol and fight?

Just now, BillStime said:

Who else told them to head to Capitol and fight?

I don't know.  Who did?

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Capture.thumb.JPG.222a2938f5bcff8654136388cd727326.JPG

Great non-reply.  Probably your best move, though.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Doc said:

Great non-reply.  Probably your best move, though.

My reply simply acknowledged your pathetic question... play more games doc - on brand for you.

ANGELO CODEVILLA: Regime vs. Regime.

The attempt of America’s ruling class to convict 455 persons of “armed insurrection”—i.e. of waging war against the United States, a species of treason—for protesting insufficient scrutiny of the 2020 election on January 6 in the Capitol, while at the same time it excuses and even cheers the burning and looting of courthouses, police stations, and downtowns all over America, is not the exercise of a “double standard.”

The people in and out of government who do this are not corrupt. Instead, acting as part of the regime—the oligarchy—they are replacing the American republic and waging war to crush its remains.

The sooner Americans realize that we are being governed by people at war with our Constitution and contemptuous of ourselves, the sooner those people may be treated as the enemies they are.

Needless to say, read the whole thing.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/20/regime-vs-regime/

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

My reply simply acknowledged your pathetic question... play more games doc - on brand for you.

LOL!  Oh, the hypocrisy...

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Then what was the end goal of the event?

Ask the people who entered the Capitol.  You know, the "insurrectionists."

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Ask the people who entered the Capitol.  You know, the "insurrectionists."

The ones who chanted to hang Mike Pence?

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

A rebellion? A revolution? A coup? A mutiny? An insurrection?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined?

Just now, 716er said:

The ones who chanted to hang Mike Pence?

Yes, them.