The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Congress should focus on cleaning up the debacle Biden/whoever is running the executive Branch has created not some phony "insurrection".  What a waste of time.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Congress should focus on cleaning up the debacle Biden/whoever is running the executive Branch has created not some phony "insurrection".  What a waste of time.  What a mess.  

It is interesting when you step and think about it. During the four years of the Trump administration we saw Chuck and Nancy in front of the microphone on almost a daily basis…complaining and whining on about everything imaginable. Even during and throughout a pandemic! Now….crickets. They’ve got their corpse of a guy in place and those two aging nitwits apparently went on sabbatical. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

“Happy” six month anniversary of Trump’s insurrection.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

Six months in and the GQP is desperately trying to rewrite history and convince America it really wasn’t a big deal.

The "you lost, get over it" crowd from 2016 clings to the fantasy that this is still Trump's America, because they lost, and they can't get over it.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

“Happy” six month anniversary of Trump’s insurrection.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

Six months in and the GQP is desperately trying to rewrite history and convince America it really wasn’t a big deal.

The "you lost, get over it" crowd from 2016 clings to the fantasy that this is still Trump's America, because they lost, and they can't get over it.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Do you get some sort of royalty payments every time you post these same pictures or copy/paste other people's tweets?  I am beginning to think so because you do it a lot.

Did you happen to see any "white supremacists" out and about over the weekend?  I hear they are everywhere and a big danger to democracy!  So be careful.  LOL.. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Did you happen to see any "white supremacists" out and about over the weekend?  I hear they are everywhere and a big danger to democracy!  So be careful.  LOL.. 

White supremacist group marches through Philadelphia before Fourth of July celebrations

Police say scores of members of a group described by the Anti-Defamation League as white supremacist marched in Philadelphia over the weekend, clashing with pedestrians and setting off what were believed to be smoke bombs at one point.

The group of Patriot Front members, estimated at 150 to 200 people, marched for several blocks in Center City on Saturday evening wearing tan pants and black shirts with face coverings and carrying shields and flags. Police said they were chanting slogans such as "Reclaim America" and "The election was stolen."

Police said pedestrians "engaged members of the group verbally" and there were several physical encounters. Finally, someone from the group used what police believe were smoke bombs "to cover their retreat as they fled," police said.

Police said no one in the group was from Philadelphia. The group is based in Texas and traveled into the city.

https://6abc.com/patriot-front-philadelphia-protest-white-supremacist/10858983/

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Do you get some sort of royalty payments every time you post these same pictures or copy/paste other people's tweets?  I am beginning to think so because you do it a lot.

The only royalty I receive are the tears you shed and your deep desire to wish that day away… 

Say, why is the U.S. Capitol still closed to the public?

21149e8c-3159-43bb-9ec5-4204b3e7df68-730

On the Fourth of July, Joe and Jill Biden hosted 1,000 military families and first responders at the White House. It was billed as a celebration of Independence Day, both for America and freedom from the coronavirus pandemic. Biden hosted the large, maskless gathering despite the obvious irony in his decision to do so. It was just this spring that he threatened to call off all 4th of July celebrations until everyone is vaccinated.

His administration missed its target of July 4 for 70% of Americans to have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Nonetheless, the show went on. Biden’s stern warnings were not adhered to by those who have made up their minds to not be vaccinated against COVID-19. And, what about the people who, for medical reasons, are strongly advised not to get the vaccine due to underlying health conditions? Biden continues to divide Americans at every opportunity despite his pleas for unity. Americans see through him. And no one was going to cancel a summer holiday cookout because of Biden’s bloviating – especially after being told we all saved $0.16 from the price of the same cookout menu last year. The White House deserved all the teasing they received over that bone-headed campaign meant to prop up the American Rescue Act’s alleged success.

So, if the pandemic is over, why is the Capitol building still closed to the public? It’s been closed for about 16 months, the longest amount of time in its history. There are still no public tours for tourists or groups being ushered around while they learn of some of America’s history. Besides the pandemic, the January riot at the Capitol is also being blamed for the closure.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2021/07/05/say-why-is-the-u-s-capitol-still-closed-to-the-public-n400523

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Say, why is the U.S. Capitol still closed to the public?

21149e8c-3159-43bb-9ec5-4204b3e7df68-730

On the Fourth of July, Joe and Jill Biden hosted 1,000 military families and first responders at the White House. It was billed as a celebration of Independence Day, both for America and freedom from the coronavirus pandemic. Biden hosted the large, maskless gathering despite the obvious irony in his decision to do so. It was just this spring that he threatened to call off all 4th of July celebrations until everyone is vaccinated.

His administration missed its target of July 4 for 70% of Americans to have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Nonetheless, the show went on. Biden’s stern warnings were not adhered to by those who have made up their minds to not be vaccinated against COVID-19. And, what about the people who, for medical reasons, are strongly advised not to get the vaccine due to underlying health conditions? Biden continues to divide Americans at every opportunity despite his pleas for unity. Americans see through him. And no one was going to cancel a summer holiday cookout because of Biden’s bloviating – especially after being told we all saved $0.16 from the price of the same cookout menu last year. The White House deserved all the teasing they received over that bone-headed campaign meant to prop up the American Rescue Act’s alleged success.

So, if the pandemic is over, why is the Capitol building still closed to the public? It’s been closed for about 16 months, the longest amount of time in its history. There are still no public tours for tourists or groups being ushered around while they learn of some of America’s history. Besides the pandemic, the January riot at the Capitol is also being blamed for the closure.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2021/07/05/say-why-is-the-u-s-capitol-still-closed-to-the-public-n400523

It’s closed because of people like you.

6 months ago at this very time - the first barriers around the Capitol were breached. 

It was a point of no return as one of the ugliest days in American democracy.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/26/2021 at 3:46 PM, Beach said:

oh sorry, i only pop in once in awhile.  i dont think i told you i had proof to share, only that i was there and have 1st hand accounts of what i witnessed.  and i did witness several false flags, didnt see any racism though.  fun fact: im a democrat.

Found some “proof” for you!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It’s closed because of people like you.

6 months ago at this very time - the first barriers around the Capitol were breached. 

It was a point of no return as one of the ugliest days in American democracy.

It's actually been proven that people were let into the capital

They open the doors and let them in at points

They did not storm the gates and bust in everywhere.. they were literally let in at points

And according to Joe Biden you're going to need icbms and tanks and fighter jets to beat the United States..  so how could a bunch of people with no weapons take down the country? 

The only people that lost that day were the innocent protesters who got in trouble because troublemaker

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

It's actually been proven that people were let into the capital

They open the doors and let them in

They did not storm the gates and bust in.. they were literally let in

Just when I thought posters here couldn't be dumber. I guess the window broke itself and let them in. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, John Adams said:

Just when I thought posters here couldn't be dumber. I guess the window broke itself and let them in. 

Where Ashley Babbitt got shot yeah maybe some protesters were getting unruly

But you're actually saying you haven't seen the videos of capital police letting the protesters in? There's a lot of videos of doors being held open for them

5 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Clearly let in by police at this point

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

But you're actually saying you haven't seen the videos of capital police letting the protesters in? There's a lot of videos of doors being held open for them

Yes there is.  In fact there’s more publicly viewable video supporting this than that of the event on the 6th being an insurrection.  I absolutely condemned Republicans, Trump and all things Maga from that day on.  But as I spoke to trusted people who were there observing, I’m now firmly in the camp of all video should be made public, because there seems to be way more to this than what we know.  The easiest thing is to accept what your base tells you, that Republicans orchestrated a treasonous event.  The hardest thing is to challenge what you know and seek truth for yourself.  I’ve been attacked by my base (on this site), because I hold to the founding thought of all crimes deserve an investigation before guilt is assumed.  The most dangerous people in our world are those with political passions that extend beyond reason.  Most of the far-left leaning on this board are just trolling to get a rise (duplicate members).  Remove their loud, juvenile voices and you can see both Republicans and Democrats (like myself) here, have more questions than answers about the 6th and want to know what happened.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Clearly let in by police at this point

You said, "They did not storm the gates and bust in.. they were literally let in"

That was a disturbed attempt to rewrite what happened to some preferred narrative you'd like to be true. 

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

Yes there is.  In fact there’s more publicly viewable video supporting this than that of the event on the 6th being an insurrection.  I absolutely condemned Republicans, Trump and all things Maga from that day on.  But as I spoke to trusted people who were there observing, I’m now firmly in the camp of all video should be made public, because there seems to be way more to this than what we know.  The easiest thing is to accept what your base tells you, that Republicans orchestrated a treasonous event.  The hardest thing is to challenge what you know and seek truth for yourself.  I’ve been attacked by my base (on this site), because I hold to the founding thought of all crimes deserve an investigation before guilt is assumed.  The most dangerous people in our world are those with political passions that extend beyond reason.  Most of the far-left leaning on this board are just trolling to get a rise (duplicate members).  Remove their loud, juvenile voices and you can see both Republicans and Democrats (like myself) here, have more questions than answers about the 6th and want to know what happened.  

What did the protestors (most were just protestors, only some broke in and vandalized) want to happen on January 6 as they were certifying the election?

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You said, "They did not storm the gates and bust in.. they were literally let in"

That was a disturbed attempt to rewrite what happened to some preferred narrative you'd like to be true. 

We're on a message. Nobody is writing in perfect grammar

What I added and what I meant to say is they were literally let in at points

You can't dispute it there are dozens and dozens of videos where cops literally let them in 

It Was not some armed insurrection, when Capital police are opening doors for you and letting you in

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, John Adams said:

What did the protestors (most were just protestors, only some broke in and vandalized) want to happen on January 6 as they were certifying the election?

What do any protesters want?  Usually to be heard.  There’s no excuse for it turning into what has happened across the country over the last year (including the capital).  But the fact is we have more knowledge and evidence of other protests across the country than we have of THE most secure location in our country, on 1/6.  If it was an insurrection, those involved deserve punishment (including any politician involved).  

None of us should rush to judgement without knowing fully what happened.  The scary thing is when you can justify your doing so for “X” reason.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Us congressman saying police officers were complicit with rioters

Taking selfies with them letting them through barricades

More Capital police opening up barricade for protesters

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

More Capital police opening up barricade for protesters

Capital police taking selfies with Trump supporters

A lot of capital police were implicit.. it's not cut and dry people

And the people that stormed the capital were still wrong.. can you liberals understand that nobody's saying what they did was correct

But the capital police let a lot in.. the doors were opened