The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But I'm sure you're aware they are sending citizens charged with misdemeanor trespassing and other minor infractions to maximum security, held without bail while awaiting trial for almost 2 years, denied legal counsel and access to evidence against them, with some having medical care withheld, so the comparison is appropriate.  They are what people like Amnesty International, in the business of identifying government misconduct around the world call political prisoners.  

Some in solitary confinement.

All of the above is fine with these morons.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Some in solitary confinement.

All of the above is fine with these morons.  

because they are their enemies. You’ve got to embrace it..  there are sheep who need Sheppard’s… why do you think so many are still infatuated with the royal family.

they’d probably be anti revolutionary back in time too.

Consistent recurring theme from Trump and his simps… violence

"I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump. I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough...until they go to a certain point, & then it would be very bad, very bad"

- DJT

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Consistent recurring theme from Trump and his simps… violence

"I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump. I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough...until they go to a certain point, & then it would be very bad, very bad"

- DJT

What I truly don't understand is why anyone tough would even consider supporting him.  Draft dodging, silver spooned, pansy.  Literally nothing tough about that sack of *****.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

What I truly don't understand is why anyone tough would even consider supporting him.  Draft dodging, silver spooned, pansy.  Literally nothing tough about that sack of *****.

Yeah and Joke had asthma that conveniently went away...

19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN (we can't define either) PLEASE TURN YOUR ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE ECONOMIC NEWS ..... WE WANT TO CONTINUE TO REMIND YOU TO VOTE FOR US BECAUSE ....... JANUARY 6!"  

What? The full employment bothers you? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What? The full employment bothers you? 

Oh?

It's boom time?  

Why oh why then does literally everything cost 30-40% more then it did 2 years ago?  Loans.  Goods.  Gas.  Utilities.  

What happened?  How could you mess that up so badly?   

Pete Buttigieg Wear A Mask GIF by GIPHY News