The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

True story: Years ago I had a mid morning business meeting at my office with a guy who I’d met only once before. I found out the next day that he never made it to his afternoon meeting. He had a heart attack on the freeway and was later pronounced dead at the hospital. Nobody…and I mean NOBODY…asked me about his death or accused me of murder. 

WTF?   

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump really drained the swamp - lmao

He's THE biggest swamp creature of them all.  History isn't going to judge any of us kindly for the past few years but especially Republicans who continue to support and absolve this ass for everything he's done.  Every offence he called out he did and worse.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He's THE biggest swamp creature of them all.  History isn't going to judge any of us kindly for the past few years but especially Republicans who continue to support and absolve this ass for everything he's done.  Every offence he called out he did and worse.

Because it is a game for the cult.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Right.  That's why they're doing everything they can to get him.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

You take on the IC and they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you....

Chuckie..

So Trump has the entire dem establishment and 70% of his own party establishment fighting him tooth and nail for years...

And the conclusion among delusional leftists is that Trump represents the swamp? Trump does? Really now.

Just more proof why these doofuses deserve none of your time.

• Like (+1) 1